Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
JFC why did he have to tease us so? Waiting for Monday is bad enough.

What did he say to make you nervous?
Nothing, just posting that pic It's pure, cruel teasing...

Quote:
Why would that make you nervous? That's obviously from earlier in Pt 2. She trying to look so well so Emily will be fooled into thinking everything is okay. It doesn't reflect on how things will end for them whether good or bad.
I know, but still it reminds me of the hard times will be watching on Monday. Wasn't the eppy about Effy by the way? At this point I prefer not seeing anything Naomily related.

Do you think tomorrow they will be showing actual sneak peeks for Part 2?

"It's a love story about a girl who doesn't want to be in love". Jack Thorne
Old 07-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If we get clips it will be something from earlier Pt 2 and probably Effy related. We might get the corridor talk with Naomi/Effy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
That and Naomi is happy that Emily's internship is working so well for her. She just wants the best for her at all costs she loves her so much. I can't even take it. It's hurts in a good bad way.

JFC why did he have to tease us so? Waiting for Monday is bad enough.

What did he say to make you nervous?
Yeah, Naomi will be so proud of her and want her success as much as she wants her own. She doesn't want to cause Emily pain by seeing her suffer and she doesn't want Emily to give up her opportunity to nurse her. Fcking hell, Naomi!!!

No-one EVER tell me Naomily aren't true love and that Emily deserves someone better. NO-ONE!!!!!! Who else would do that for love of her? Who?!!!!

And who loves Naomi so much she'll surprise her with a visit and then probably won't to leave again? And she won't think twice about dropping her big opportunity and rushing back to be by Naomi's side when she knows the truth. Don't tell me they aren't the love story of Skins. Or of lesbian TV couples.

Old 07-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
Why would that make you nervous? That's obviously from earlier in Pt 2. She trying to look so well so Emily will be fooled into thinking everything is okay. It doesn't reflect on how things will end for them whether good or bad.
Do you reckon Emily is going to start suspecting something from their Skype conversations? I mean I guess Naomi will have to start wearing a wig, and she's going to look paler, more tired, as well as acting more shattered y'know? Emily must get a weird vibe.

Quote:
Do you think tomorrow they will be showing actual sneak peeks for Part 2?
No. They are bastards and want to keep us hanging.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Do you reckon Emily is going to start suspecting something from their Skype conversations? I mean I guess Naomi will have to start wearing a wig, and she's going to look paler, more tired, as well as acting more shattered y'know? Emily must get a weird vibe.
Yes, Emily is bound to suspect something. But Naomi will think up some lies to tell her. And Emily may convince herself to believe them. Maybe after 402 she'll be too weary to start digging at any suspicious behaviour

Oh god this is going hurt isn't it?!!

Please, please, please let them end with Naomi recovering I am begging you, Jess. Or all this pain is just cruel.

Emily coming back may not be because Naomi is directly in hospital because of her cancer. Perhaps she's just had surgery to remove the last of it or the chemo has made her ill and she's got to stay in. This could be what finally breaks Effy down and she calls Emily. Maybe when she gets back Naomi is already close to remission but is just ill with the effects of the treatment. I could see that being the case. Emily would cry in the hospital seeing Naomi sick in a hosptal bed with maybe some hair missing or a hat on. She'd feel so gutted and guilty.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Hoping we get some real naomily time on their own (unrelated to effy) cause I might ju,p off a bridge if they don't!

Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth. -- Into The Wild
Old 07-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by syd1988 (View Post)
Hoping we get some real naomily time on their own (unrelated to effy) cause I might ju,p off a bridge if they don't!

Yeah. They need at least one solo scene. Effy can't be hanging around every Naomily scene like flies around sh1t. Naomi got solo scenes when she was getting tests so Naomily surely get one at least. Effy needs to GTFO frankly.

Last edited by Skinsfan; 07-04-2013 at 03:13 PM
Old 07-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
No-one EVER tell me Naomily aren't true love and that Emily deserves someone better. NO-ONE!!!!!! Who else would do that for love of her? Who?!!!!
Coming from the girl who was scared as fck of love... That's evolution.

Quote:
Emily coming back may not be because Naomi is directly in hospital because of her cancer. Perhaps she's just had surgery to remove the last of it or the chemo has made her ill and she's got to stay in. This could be what finally breaks Effy down and she calls Emily. Maybe when she gets back Naomi is already close to remission but is just ill with the effects of the treatment. I could see that being the case. Emily would cry in the hospital seeing Naomi sick in a hosptal bed with maybe some hair missing or a hat on. She'd feel so gutted and guilty.
Effy has to make that call for sure. I won't admit any alternative to that. And yes, little Emily is not blind to see what's hapenning to Naomi.

Old 07-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Passionate Fan

they obviously thought the Fandom was too quiet today! and it was but that pic has obviously got us buzzing again

Quote:
She is putting on a brave face and smiling to reassure Emily she'll be okay with her in NY. Naomi you lying little fcker
Naomi!!!!!! you freaking twat!!!

Quote:
Lily, Kat and Hannah are at the No Cigar mag party or were earlier yet we have no pics yet. And no-one has brought the new issue with their stuff
cant wait for the magazine
Old 07-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah. They need at least one solo scene. Effy can't be hanging around every Naomi scene like flies around sh1t. Naomi got solo scenes when she was getting tests so I Naomily surely get one at least. Effy needs to GTFO frankly.
Agreed! And the thing is I get old skins just used to solely tell the story of one person during an episode but since naomi has her own s/l they should treat it as such and not make it about Effy!

Besides Effy just has a miserable look on her face all the time, we really deserve some alone naomily time, PLEASE!!!!

Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth. -- Into The Wild
Old 07-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Effy will probably be close by. But leave them alone in a room, Effy. They need that and Jess better have written it especially in their hospital reunion scene or it's not fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckbeak (View Post)
Coming from the girl who was scared as fck of love... That's evolution.

Effy has to make that call for sure. I won't admit any alternative to that. And yes, little Emily is not blind to see what's hapenning to Naomi.
I see people say Emily deserves better than Naomi and if they try to say that after this I will slap a bitch. It's not even a case anymore that Naomi would die for Emily, now it's she'd fight death for her. And Naomi would do it alone so she can keep a promise not to hurt her again. That is the ultimate expression of love.

It's also actually a bit selfish as well. Emily deserves to be there, she'd want to be there. No wonder she slaps the hell out of Effy. She is getting the full brunt of Emily's anger of being denied the chance to support Naomi.

I do think it will be Effy. Naomi is to stubborn to. And if she wouldn't tell Emily about the cancer while she was up and about she won't while she's in hospital for whatever reason (and it doesn't have to mean she's dying. There are other reasons cancer patients have to stay in at times). Effy probably thinks enough is enough. Emily will feel so guilty about ignoring any suspicions she picked up and for believing Naomi's lies. She can read her so she will know something is up.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, Naomi will be so proud of her and want her success as much as she wants her own. She doesn't want to cause Emily pain by seeing her suffer and she doesn't want Emily to give up her opportunity to nurse her. Fcking hell, Naomi!!!
She's such a heart breaker.

Quote:
Who else would do that for love of her? Who?!!!!
Mandy I can't even contemplative another person loving Emily as much as Naomi loves her. It could never be the same for Emily, never.

Quote:
Yes, Emily is bound to suspect something. But Naomi will think up some lies to tell her. And Emily may convince herself to believe them. Maybe after 402 she'll be too weary to start digging at any suspicious behaviour
I should imagine 4x02 might make her wary, but possibly all the more determined to figure out what's going on. I can't imagine Emily would be able to just leave it alone. We keep wondering if it's Effy or Naomi that cracks and calls Emily, but what if Emily actually calls Effy and confronts her about something weird going on, then Effy might have no choice, but to tell her. I mean if Naomi is in hospital as an inpatient at this point, Emily won't be able to get in contact with her, and it's really going to unravel from there.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She's such a heart breaker.
You know, I don't think Jess was lying when she said she's going to showcase the strength of their love in Fire. They may not get tons of scenes but already from what we know we can see they are each so determined that the other be happy. Naomi protecting her at the expense of herself is pure love. Emily rushing back 2.5 thousand miles the second she knows she needs her is pure love. And I imagine Emily will be shown to be so in love during their scenes. We already heard in the Skype scene how much she still loves her even while pissed off.

Quote:
Mandy I can't even contemplative another person loving Emily as much as Naomi loves her. It could never be the same for Emily, never.
Don't mention that skanks name No other woman could ever love Emily like that. It's not possible. I can't even bare the thought that Emily could have to face a lifetime of being without that and having to settle for mediocre. I can't deal with that and refuse to accept it's a possibility. Naomi will survive this. It's the only option.

Quote:

I should imagine 4x02 might make her wary, but possibly all the more determined to figure out what's going on. I can't imagine Emily would be able to just leave it alone. We keep wondering if it's Effy or Naomi that cracks and calls Emily, but what if Emily actually calls Effy and confronts her about something weird going on, then Effy might have no choice, but to tell her. I mean if Naomi is in hospital as an inpatient at this point, Emily won't be able to get in contact with her, and it's really going to unravel from there.
That is very possible Maybe it is Emily who phones Effy. But I'm not sure how we'd see that scene as Kat said you don't see Emily in NY. Unless it's over the phone and we only hear Emily's voice. She surely does know something is up, if not then Jess doesn't have a clue.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I see people say Emily deserves better than Naomi and if they try to say that after this I will slap a bitch. It's not even a case anymore that Naomi would die for Emily, now it's she'd fight death for her. And Naomi would do it alone so she can keep a promise not to hurt her again. That is the ultimate expression of love.
As if there were still some space left to interpretation... I don't get those people tbh. Neither Naomi nor Emily are perfect individuals but I can bet all my belongings that they are perfect for each other.

Quote:
It's also actually a bit selfish as well. Emily deserves to be there, she'd want to be there. No wonder she slaps the hell out of Effy. She is getting the full brunt of Emily's anger of being denied the chance to support Naomi.
Effy is gonna experiment the rage of a Fitch It's also a little revenge on Katie's behalf too. You know, "I hit you with a rock at Globber's End

Quote:
I do think it will be Effy. Naomi is to stubborn to. And if she wouldn't tell Emily about the cancer while she was up and about she won't while she's in hospital for whatever reason (and it doesn't have to mean she's dying. There are other reasons cancer patients have to stay in at times). Effy probably thinks enough is enough. Emily will feel so guilty about ignoring any suspicions she picked up and for believing Naomi's lies. She can read her so she will know something is up.
Friendship- Naomi and Effy
Love - Naomily
Redemption - Effy

Those are the Skins: Fire's topics according to Kaya and they clearly are related to the characters' journey. Effy must redeem herself and there won't be actual forgiveness for her if she doesn't act up and saves the day (aka calling Emily because her gf is suffering) before it's too late. Going by this logic, Naomi can't die or be left at a place where Effy, Emily and the viewers don't know what will be happen next.

Old 07-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

i believe JB&co have it in them to kill naomi. i'm just praying that LK wouldn't have agreed to NE dying. especially considering kat's statement about thinking twice about coming back if lily hadn't been there with her

btw about the earlier convo here, i don't believe emily would comminit suicide if naomi died. i think she'd be destroyed and would probably turn ro drugs or in my personal opinion become an alcoholic. for many years. and then she'd have some sorta life.

Quote:
It's not everyday that a lesbian couple can come through cheating and a serious illness without either breaking up or dying so if Skins do that, then I could probably forgive them for all their other faux pas like with Tea and Minky.
i can't

Quote:

It wasn't you personally It wasn't anyone personally. It was just the whole fandom on every site that was depressing me. But mostly I was very angry at Skins. I had a really bad day yesterday because of them. I keep having Naomily dreams and then I see people convincing themselves we're fcked and it just got too much emotional overload. I am calmer today. I am feeling more positive. Hopefully that stays until Monday.

I should actually apologize for my childish tantrum yesterday I totally went nuts for a while there. Skins have really played us with this one. I mean cancer for one half and Naomily and then fear we might be left hanging for an answer just drives me/us insane. It also didn't help having that Naomi quote released when I was already a mess.
no you don't. i think most of us can relate. i keep thinking about it at work. it's distracting and it makes me unhappy
Old 07-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckbeak (View Post)
She is so saying goodbye to Emily

So true that about brilliant minds
Y-y-you don't do that! you don't post that just ... *mumbles and sobs while leaving*