Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2013, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
I don't miss the hair ship either.

Seriously, that hug
I miss it but just during their news scenes apparently

The hug

------------------------

Quote:
Well Naomi has hair under that hat (people even took screenshots and indicated in the pic where you can see her hair) so if she has Cancer she just cut it? and not shaved it?

I dunno, even for Skins.. Cancer is a bit too much for a 23 year old in a special that is supposed to be the last memory you get from your favorite show.
I thought I saw hair. I agree with you and Vegan you can see some. She hasn't lost all her hair, at most some had to be shaved off for an op. It's not cancer.

You're aging Naomi a bit there. She's 21 They don't have time to deal with cancer. And they won't kill another character off with an illness, too much like Chris. They won't kill another character in hospital, too much like Grace.

---------------------------

Quote:
i just want this scene about her missing emily not some illness etc BS

i hope she doesn't have a brain tumor and that's how they explain her weird and more importantly out of character choice of career
I think the scene will mention Emily if she's not already around. Naomi wouldn't be sobbing and not talk about love. Maybe she's scared she won't recover properly and she'd have to leave Emily but she does recover.

A brain tumour is a possibility but maybe too far fetched. I think her being a total stoner is the only excuse she needs for the stand up

-----------------------------

Quote:
Guys, the new trailer is killing me :'( And that hug, oh my god... you can't describe it with words...
I know. I know It's just all kinds of feels.

-----------------------------

Naomily always give the best hugs. It's like their arms want to swallow each other now I just need at least one kiss, handholding, ILU and a happy ending and I am in heaven.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I literally had no idea there was a trailer out, and here I am sat watching Frasier on C4+1 and all of a sudden a WILD NAOMILY APPEARS. I CHOKED ON MY WEETABIX. I WAS NOT PREPARED, and then I ran here. THEY LOOK SO PERFECT AND IT LOOKS SO BITTERSWEET ANFKJSKJDKJDDKJKDDKL THIS HUG RIGHT HERE MAKES UP FOR THE DELETED 4x04 ONE.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I literally had no idea there was a trailer out, and here I am sat watching Frasier on C4+1 and all of a sudden a WILD NAOMILY APPEARS. I CHOKED ON MY WEETABIX. I WAS NOT PREPARED, and then I ran here. THEY LOOK SO PERFECT AND IT LOOKS SO BITTERSWEET ANFKJSKJDKJDDKJKDDKL THIS HUG RIGHT HERE MAKES UP FOR THE DELETED 4x04 ONE.
I was wondering were you where

You saw the hug on TV? I want to see it on TV

No-one was prepared for that hug yesterday. I expected a tiny scene at best. I didn't expect to have my heart squeezed tightly. It is just It does make up for the deleted hug. What gets me about it is Naomily look like their hearts are being ripped out at the thought of being apart

Emily looks gutted and Naomi looks lost. The way they hang on to each other is LOVE. I'm glad to know them being apart while Emily's in NY does kill them. It wouldn't be realistic otherwise. They never liked letting the other walk away. Naomi face just screams 'don't leave me'.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
THEY LOOK SO PERFECT AND IT LOOKS SO BITTERSWEET ANFKJSKJDKJDDKJKDDKL THIS HUG RIGHT HERE MAKES UP FOR THE DELETED 4x04 ONE.

Quote:
What gets me about it is Naomily look like their hearts are being ripped out at the thought of being apart

I'm still speechless. I'm just here watching the trailer over and over again...

Hey, Lisa SCULLLLLLLLLL I miss you... How are you?
Old 06-21-2013, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridHeart (View Post)
I'm still speechless. I'm just here watching the trailer over and over again...

Hey, Lisa SCULLLLLLLLLL I miss you... How are you?
Amy To think I thought Jess might not show their love properly. I was a fool. If any other scenes have that vibe then she's done a good job of capturing Naomily. Naomi is a waster but she still felt like Naomi to me in that trailer. And Emily didn't speak but she felt like herself.

I also liked the coupley drinking wine at the end Naomi cooked her dinner I do wonder how they go from white wine to red. That scene must be broken in two or it's a longish one.

How do you both feel about crying Naomi in the snow? people are freaked out about that.

--------------------------

Lauren, did you see the new Naomily pics we got? and the LK twitter chat? They're on the first page.

---------------------------

It took me ages to do the transcript post and E4 released the tweets themselves

Skins - #AskKatAndLily Twitter Chat - E4.com
Old 06-21-2013, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy! I miss you too I'm wonderful thank you aside from emotional skins trauma! Are you ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
I was wondering were you where

You saw the hug on TV? I want to see it on TV

No-one was prepared for that hug yesterday. I expected a tiny scene at best. I didn't expect to have my heart squeezed tightly. It is just It does make up for the deleted hug. What gets me about it is Naomily look like their hearts are being ripped out at the thought of being apart

Emily looks gutted and Naomi looks lost. The way they hang on to each other is LOVE. I'm glad to know them being apart while Emily's in NY does kill them. It wouldn't be realistic otherwise. They never liked letting the other walk away. Naomi face just screams 'don't leave me'.
I have very limited bandwith rn bb so I can't be here much, but omfg I was not expecting to see a promo, and yes first time on the TV. I really wasn't ready to be assailed with emotions though omg.

I need to watch it again I can't with Naomi's face. HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THAT EMS HOW CAN YOU!?
Old 06-21-2013, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Amy! I miss you too I'm wonderful thank you aside from emotional skins trauma! Are you ok?

I have very limited bandwith rn bb so I can't be here much, but omfg I was not expecting to see a promo, and yes first time on the TV. I really wasn't ready to be assailed with emotions though omg.

I need to watch it again I can't with Naomi's face. HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THAT EMS HOW CAN YOU!?
There's a LK interview due out later on Afterellen. With possibly some new pics. Though I think AE already showed them on Tumblr. And HH said we might get an exclusive clip

I bet it looks good on TV. I am so going to record hours of E4 just to catch it

Emily looks like her heart is breaking. She's about to cry so she doesn't want to leave her. It's obviously something they both agreed on and Naomi must be encouraging her to do it. But that's easier said then done every time you have to drop the love of your life off at the airport. And you won't get to touch them for ages. Naomily are savouring their closeness with that hug. Absorbing it.

-----------------------------------

Look how married they look. And that loving smile Naomi is sending her
Old 06-21-2013, 03:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
To think I thought Jess might not show their love properly. I was a fool. If any other scenes have that vibe then she's done a good job of capturing Naomily. Naomi is a waster but she still felt like Naomi to me in that trailer. And Emily didn't speak but she felt like herself.

I also liked the coupley drinking wine at the end Naomi cooked her dinner I do wonder how they go from white wine to red. That scene must be broken in two or it's a longish one.

How do you both feel about crying Naomi in the snow? people are freaked out about that.
I'm a little bit scared about what might happen to Naomi... I have to admit it got me a bit worried. But, thinking about it, I don't think it's cancer/tumor or things like that... because from what we've seen it looks like it might be Effy's "fault"... there's the recurring theme of Effy hurting the people that are close to her... In fact there's that guy that looks like Freddie, and it's clear that she's affected by that... she starts doing all those self destructing things again... Naomi tries to stop her and she gets hurt... Effy feels guilty again and finally realizes that she must stop...

Maybe That's my theory anyway

Quote:
I miss you too I'm wonderful thank you aside from emotional skins trauma! Are you ok?
I'm happy you're ok I'm fine, thank you... just too many university exams and Naomily feelings

Quote:
Emily looks like her heart is breaking. She's about to cry so she doesn't want to leave her. It's obviously something they both agreed on and Naomi must be encouraging her to do it. But that's easier said then done every time you have to drop the love of your life off at the airport. And you won't get to touch them for ages. Naomily are savouring their closeness with that hug. Absorbing it.
Lisa, you're seriously killing me now. <--- this looks like bipolar behaviour O.o
Old 06-21-2013, 03:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Naomily always give the best hugs. It's like their arms want to swallow each other now I just need at least one kiss, handholding, ILU and a happy ending and I am in heaven.
it'd be really unrealistic if they didn't kiss at the airport. they can't pull that *****
Old 06-21-2013, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm a little bit scared about what might happen to Naomi... I have to admit it got me a bit worried. But, thinking about it, I don't think it's cancer/tumor or things like that... because from what we've seen it looks like it might be Effy's "fault"... there's the recurring theme of Effy hurting the people that are close to her... In fact there's that guy that looks like Freddie, and it's clear that she's affected by that... she starts doing all those self destructing things again... Naomi tries to stop her and she gets hurt... Effy feels guilty again and finally realizes that she must stop...

Maybe That's my theory anyway
It is the most likely possibility If Naomi is ill I don't believe it will be anything as long term as cancer. I think she will end Fire recovered.

Quote:
Lisa, you're seriously killing me now. <--- this looks like bipolar behaviour O.o
Feels

-------------------------

Quote:
it'd be really unrealistic if they didn't kiss at the airport. they can't pull that *****
My thoughts exactly. That hug has got to come with a kiss. It would be so unrealistic if you only hugged your lover when they're off for weeks or months. We should defo get at least one kiss in Fire. I think we should get hand holding in the hospital and ILU's have surely got to come in the airport and hospital. Just add on a happy ending and we are done.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I bet it looks good on TV. I am so going to record hours of E4 just to catch it
I saw it on C4 bb, so keep your eye on that too.

Quote:
That sounds like a good shout. I just hope Naomi doesn't get too hurt, but maybe that's what it takes, someone close to Effy almost dying again to pull her out of her destructive mode.

Quote:
Srsly yes.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
This.

Quote:
I just hope Naomi doesn't get too hurt, but maybe that's what it takes, someone close to Effy almost dying again to pull her out of her destructive mode.
Exactly. And maybe when Emily comes back after the accident she will smack Effy's head, like "If you kill the love of my life, I'll kill you with my own hands"... Lol, jk

Hi, fakevegan

Also, guys, you can call me with my first name from now on. I'm out, so I don't really care about privacy that much anymore... but I would love it if you called me with my first name. It's Scilla btw.

Last edited by HybridHeart; 06-21-2013 at 04:16 AM
Old 06-21-2013, 04:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

My thoughts exactly. That hug has got to come with a kiss.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridHeart (View Post)
This.

Exactly. And maybe when Emily comes back after the accident she will smack Effy's head, like "If you kill the love of my life, I'll kill you with my own hands"... Lol, jk

Hi, fakevegan
or a bat..

and hi!
good for you scilla

btw do we know if we get a video or just written interview from HH today?

Last edited by fakevegan; 06-21-2013 at 04:57 AM
Old 06-21-2013, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE=Scully_fan;70218821]
Quote:
I saw it on C4 bb, so keep your eye on that too.
I phoned Robin and got her to Sky plus a few hours of shows on E4 I'll check later to see if the ad is there.

Quote:
That sounds like a good shout. I just hope Naomi doesn't get too hurt, but maybe that's what it takes, someone close to Effy almost dying again to pull her out of her destructive mode.
I think it's got to be quite serious as Effy seems to be wearing three different outfits in hospital scenes. So she's in there at least a few days. But she's sitting in the snow so it can't be so bad she can't get out of bed. According to DS that's what it's about. Getting Effy to re-evaluate her life.

Quote:
Also, guys, you can call me with my first name from now on. I'm out, so I don't really care about privacy that much anymore... but I would love it if you called me with my first name. It's Scilla btw.
Scilla

-------------------------

Quote:
and a shag around some corne
A bit too much to wish for Though they've obviously been shagging while Emily's in London. We just got get to see it

Quote:
btw do we know if we get a video or just written interview from HH today?
I would assume written. They always tend to be. She mentioned an exclusive clip so maybe she'll include that.

I had a thought. Fire looks like part or all of it is set around December. That means it must be late 2013 it's set which would explain how Naomi is finished with Uni and has had months of joblessness. Anyway, if it is then Naomily will have been together over 4 years in Fire and they're still totally in love

If Fire ends at Christmas that's corny but happy Naomily for a present would be sweet.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah I forgot to post these things earlier. Nothing great but worth a look.

Quote:
@Smaylors
#skinsfire the first instalment of a fab job with lovely, lovely people. Looking forward to July 1st. Skins | Fire | E4 - YouTube
Quote:
@4DVD
#Skins returns to @e4tweets on 1st July #FF Cast of Fire @kScodders @lmloveless @katprescott77 @kayvannovak1 @CraigRoberts10 DVD coming soon
Quote:
@PaulDJCripps
Hey @kScodders You back for the Skins launch or still out in the Bayou?
I wonder if this party is just S7 people or as many Skins alumni as can attend.

This site really love talking about Naomily

Skins Season 7 SPOILERS: New TRAILER For ‘Skins Fire,’ What We Learned About Effy And Naomily From #AskKatAndLily [VIDEO] : Celebrity : Fashion & Style

Quote:
We see a dramatic embrace between Naomi and Emily and a short chat in the kitchen. “Never get a job in the city,” Naomi advises Emily.

Quote:
@RichCain Hi Rich, when was the radio 1 interview yesterday?? With Scott Mills or Grimmy??

It was with Gemma Cairney and will go out Sunday morning.