Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-20-2013, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
You haven't watched yet? it's quite good!
I just found out about it now and the N/E hugging gif is distracting me. I'll watch it asap!
Old 06-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)

So I haven't seen the trailer yet but I saw some gifs and pictures. The N/E hug. That picture of Naomi in the hat crying has me worried.
Jas, we knew Skins would make it look bad for Naomi it's all part of the game. She has to be in a bad way to be in hospital but its doesn't mean she dies. I'm not freaking about that.

Fire looks really good. Naomi looks great in it and Naomily look adorable.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not freaking out but it is worrying. That scene, looks like it's in the snow, Lily is going to kill it. I just wish Emily were there by Naomi's side.

That picture.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
I'm not freaking out but it is worrying. That scene, looks like it's in the snow, Lily is going to kill it. I just wish Emily were there by Naomi's side.

That picture.
We don't know that Emily isn't around but we only see Effy's head. Or it could be Emily doesn't even know yet. You know what Naomi is like for protecting her from the truth.

Emily comes rushing back the second she knows. We just aren't sure yet at what point in Pt 2 that is. I'm sure she'll lovingly yell at Naomi for not telling her if that's the case.

-------------------------------

All this has cemented Naomily's place as THE couple of Skins.

--------------------------------

Old 06-20-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course the airport scene being a Naomily one proves 100% that Emily has at least three scenes. So Kat did not mean two scenes, but a couple of times in the plot. IMO early pt 1, later Pt 2.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Ok so wait a moment.. do we see Emily coming back to London for a bit and the cab happens after Naomi is in the hospital and Emily comes back? that's why Effy is with her and not Ems.. so the airport scene with Ems is when Naomi says goodbye to her the first time? and Naomi is just carrying Ems passport in that clip.. but I remember there were two passports in the BTS pic.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ok so wait a moment.. do we see Emily coming back to London for a bit and the cab happens after Naomi is in the hospital and Emily comes back? that's why Effy is with her and not Ems.. so the airport scene with Ems is when Naomi says goodbye to her the first time? and Naomi is just carrying Ems passport in that clip.. but I remember there were two passports in the BTS pic.
I think Fire starts with Effy scenes and she comes home to the flat. There is Naomily. Emily's back for a visit, but she's about to return to NY. The next day is the airport scene. Naomily are defo saying goodbye there not hello. They both look gutted and are holding on like their life depends on it - it's a goodbye.

Then we won't see Emily again til sometime in Pt 2. Her first scene will either be another airport one or the taxi coming from there to the hospital. Then Naomily are emotionally reunited. They get 1-2 more scenes after that to finish off and get endgame. That would fit with what we know and Kat's 'couple of times'.

The airport can't be from Pt 2. In fact we kind of know for sure it's not. Naomi is wearing that jacket in the Dominic/flowers scene. I think that immediately follows the the goodbye and is Naomi/Effy going home from that.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Who's traveling with Ems then? she definitely had two passports in that pic. I can't see what she's wearing in the god damn pic tho

Old 06-20-2013, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Who's traveling with Ems then? she definitely had two passports in that pic. I can't see what she's wearing in the god damn pic tho

Probably just a spare prop. Or it's for an extra in the scene. That Naomily scene is not from Pt 2. It's a goodbye and it can only be Pt 1
Old 06-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why is no-one here posting about the new stuff? C'mon people we got Naomily
Sorry was at work all day

The hug is just so

I'm not worried about Naomi. And she is looking gorgeous
Old 06-20-2013, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
Sorry was at work all day

The hug is just so

I'm not worried about Naomi. And she is looking gorgeous
Katie

They're both looking gorgeous. I didn't even miss the hair ship once I saw them hug. It just felt like Naomily and that was that.

------------------------------

Quote:
@hhoagie how was it interviewing Lily and Kat?! Are they as amazing and cute as they seem?

Yes, they were wonderful.
I hope HH's interviews and recaps are as good. She's so up PLL's ass these days that it's all she talks about. She might not put as much passion into Skins stuff

---------------------------

I have noticed that rationale thought isn't really abundant on Tumblr. Chill people. Naomily are not breaking up at the airport, it's highly unlikely that Naomi has cancer or dies. Just think clearly for a second instead of automatically thinking the worst.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

I don't miss the hair ship either.

Seriously, that hug
Old 06-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Well Naomi has hair under that hat (people even took screenshots and indicated in the pic where you can see her hair) so if she has Cancer she just cut it? and not shaved it?

I dunno, even for Skins.. Cancer is a bit too much for a 23 year old in a special that is supposed to be the last memory you get from your favorite show.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah i think her hair is just in a pony tail and that's why we don't really we see it. it looks more like hair to me than the skin of her neck. y/n?
and the hat is just bc it's snowing

i just want this scene about her missing emily not some illness etc BS

i hope she doesn't have a brain tumor and that's how they explain her weird and more importantly out of character choice of career

ALSO IT'S FRIDAY!!! GIVE ME THE AE INTERVIEW!!!

Last edited by fakevegan; 06-20-2013 at 11:55 PM
Old 06-21-2013, 02:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Guys, the new trailer is killing me :'( And that hug, oh my god... you can't describe it with words...