Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
What's said in this Diva interview makes no sense. Emily can't only be in a couple of times. We know for a fact she has at least three scenes, the flat one, the airport and the taxi. Those are totally confirmed. And Kat said she filmed with Lily all the last week, Emily has to have hospital scenes as that is why she comes back basically according to Kat. And we know at least two lots of scenes where filmed there, as Effy's seen in two different outfits. Emily must be seen with Naomi there as a nurse is in it. This doesn't add up at all. How does Emily appear in the flat, the airport, the taxi and come back for hospitalized Naomi, but only be in it a couple of times?

Kat must mean we only see her in the flat scene and the hospital related stuff and not literally two scenes. As we know for a fact she has more than that already. If true then Fire ends with Naomi still in hospital or out of hospital cooking at the flat. This doesn't make sense! Though from what was outright said or implied, Naomily are defo still a couple, Naomi must not die and Naomily won't be breaking up. Oh and I guess Emily didn't get a promo. This is fcked up and I'm confused by what's being said. It doesn't match the BTS facts of Kat filming over six days according to her at the time. And we know she defo did film for three days. That doesn't match a couple of scenes.

The part about Naomily from JB's interview. Just for space reasons it's in tags

Spoiler:
Are you kidding me? She has to be in more than 2 scenes! And Naomi is a total loser, come on girl. She actually is doing stand-up?
Old 06-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
She doesn't look drunk to me. She looks sober. Whereas in the club picture she's clearly stoned. Her eyes look alert in the kitchen.

The picture has to fit into Pt 1 as we now have confirmation that at least two lots of scenes in Pt 2 are set in the hospital, and Effy looked stressed so I don't think Naomi will be getting out of the hospital until late Pt 2. So the kitchen scene is the previous episode as Naomi ain't looking that healthy when she's just got out of what looks like a private ICU room.

It can't be the beginning of Pt 1. The review said that opens with Effy and her office stuff. So Naomi obviously doesn't appear until a few minutes or more into that. Emily won't pop up then only to leave straight away to fly back early Pt 2. So it's got to be later in Pt 1, she must come back then. It's the only way I can make the timeline fit. And it also matches with the review saying later scenes reveal more about Naomi having simply lost her way, that is the most likely part to be Emily related that episode. Through her we'd see more of what Naomi's feeling. I could be wrong but it makes the most sense with the info we have so far.
i didn't mean drunkdrunk i meant more playful/relaxed than alert. it looks closer to 408 than alert (to me).

i'm still confused about the timeline but you could be right. only 2+ weeks now. omg
Old 06-14-2013, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't be right about the timeline if what Kat is saying is true. She says Emily comes back because of a 'life-changing event', clearly Naomi in hospital. So I have no clue where the fck that flat scene fits in Pt 1 or if it's Pt 2 then Naomi is fine and gets out of hospital and they are fine at the flat at the end. But that doesn't seem realistic. And it would mean we get no Emily/Naomily in Pt 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrynlove (View Post)
Are you kidding me? She has to be in more than 2 scenes! And Naomi is a total loser, come on girl. She actually is doing stand-up?
We know she's in at least three scenes, that's what's confusing about what Kat said. We know for a fact she is in the flat, we have two pictures from there. We know Kat filmed at the airport and we know Emily has a scene in a taxi with Effy. That's 3!

I can only think she means she only see her in a couple of parts. Like in the flat then she goes back to NY, then getting picked up at the airport by taxi to have some hospital scenes. There is no other explanation. The hospital scenes run over at least two days in Skins time going by Effy's different outfits. Emily wouldn't wait over those two days to come back Kat basically said Emily rushes back because of a life-changing event. None of this make any sense. This has to be misleading info as it contradicts the known facts.

Naomi is jobless, stoned and clearly being an idiot around that time without Emily around. The stand-up will last all of like a day.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

A couples of times?
Old 06-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
A couples of times?
It's got to me an exaggeration, Jas. Like I've been saying we already know she's literally in it for more than a couple of scenes. And Kat said her and Lily filmed together all the last week. You don't need five days to film one flat scene. Also, if that was the only Naomily scene then how does Emily randomly appear from NY and then disappear back to it so she can return for the 'life-changing event'?

Naomi isn't in the taxi scene so it has to be hospital related. We'd have to get a scene of Emily seeing Naomi there. That can't be the last time we EVER see Emily, as that would mean we never see Naomi again either And if the flat scene comes after the taxi one then how does Emily go from going to the hospital to randomly having a scene of healthy Naomi cooking for her in the flat?! I smell bullcrap here. She is NOT only in a single flat scene and one taxi/airport scene.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I can't be right about the timeline if what Kat is saying is true. She says Emily comes back because of a 'life-changing event', clearly Naomi in hospital. So I have no clue where the fck that flat scene fits in Pt 1 or if it's Pt 2 then Naomi is fine and gets out of hospital and they are fine at the flat at the end. But that doesn't seem realistic. And it would mean we get no Emily/Naomily in Pt 1.

We know she's in at least three scenes, that's what's confusing about what Kat said. We know for a fact she is in the flat, we have two pictures from there. We know Kat filmed at the airport and we know Emily has a scene in a taxi with Effy. That's 3!

I can only think she means she only see her in a couple of parts. Like in the flat then she goes back to NY, then getting picked up at the airport by taxi to have some hospital scenes. There is no other explanation. The hospital scenes run over at least two days in Skins time going by Effy's different outfits. Emily wouldn't wait over those two days to come back Kat basically said Emily rushes back because of a life-changing event. None of this make any sense. This has to be misleading info as it contradicts the known facts.

Naomi is jobless, stoned and clearly being an idiot around that time without Emily around. The stand-up will last all of like a day.
She has to be in the hospital too, right? Yeah, I bet the stand-up will be one time and that's why she flips people off haha.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She has to be in the hospital too, right? Yeah, I bet the stand-up will be one time and that's why she flips people off haha.
I'd almost certain Emily will have hospital stuff. Kat said Emily comes back for a 'life-changing event'. That is clearly the tragedy which we know doesn't kill Naomi because she's alive for at least two days, and Emily wouldn't wait over two days to fly back in if Naomi was seriously ill. The airport must be Effy picking her up and then they get a taxi to the hospital. It has to be

Now even if they got there (after waiting two days for this ) to be told 'sorry Naomi died' which BTW would have to be by a nurse as no doctor has ever been confirmed for the cast. Then where does Emily go? she wouldn't just randomly go 'oh well that sucks. I'll go back to NY. Bye' then it be the last we ever see of her So Emily will have scenes after the airport/taxi. And it can only be in the hospital or flat. Either way Naomi isn't dead at that point. See what I mean about it not adding up if Kat literally means a couple of scenes?

She surely means a couple of parts in the story. Which adds up to not loads of scenes. So she's in it very little in that context.

Naomi will defo crash and burn with the stand-up.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

sorry i think i read that wrong
Old 06-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's got to me an exaggeration, Jas. Like I've been saying we already know she's literally in it for more than a couple of scenes. And Kat said her and Lily filmed together all the last week. You don't need five days to film one flat scene. Also, if that was the only Naomily scene then how does Emily randomly appear from NY and then disappear back to it so she can return for the 'life-changing event'?

Naomi isn't in the taxi scene so it has to be hospital related. We'd have to get a scene of Emily seeing Naomi there. That can't be the last time we EVER see Emily, as that would mean we never see Naomi again either And if the flat scene comes after the taxi one then how does Emily go from going to the hospital to randomly having a scene of healthy Naomi cooking for her in the flat?! I smell bullcrap here. She is NOT only in a single flat scene and one taxi/airport scene.
When you exaggerate, wouldn't it be better to exaggerate up (positively) and down?

I knew to expect to see them to be featured 'heavily' as was one said but seeing Kat say 'a couples of times', whether it's accurate for not, is admittedly a downer. You make good points about how Emily has got to have more but I'm still feeling iffy. And I'm not so sure about this 'stand up' storyline for Naomi. What makes her think that would be an easy job to pursue on a whim? You actually need to have the talent for it. Naomi has been smoking some strong stuff and mixing it with too much vodka, which I hope she was on when she made this decision.

Quote:
Hi Jas! No problem. It is and I'm glad she has good people helping too.
Hey again and I'm glad too.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
When you exaggerate, wouldn't it be better to exaggerate up (positively) and down?

I knew to expect to see them to be featured 'heavily' as was one said but seeing Kat say 'a couples of times', whether it's accurate for not, is admittedly a downer. I know it's not their story but I did want a bit more. You make good points about how Emily has got to have more but I'm still feeling iffy. And I'm not so sure about this 'stand up' storyline for Naomi. What makes her think that would be an easy job to pursue on a whim? You actually need to have the talent for it. Naomi has been smoking some strong stuff and mixing it with too much vodka, which I hope she was on when she made this decision.
Not in Skins, no. They have literally only just admitted Naomily are still a couple. After 8 months of misleading us on that. So them misleading us on how much Emily really appears wouldn't surprise me.

It had to mean a couple of times as in a couple of parts. And Naomi can't die because there's no time. We'd have to see Emily leave again, her finding out Naomi's dead couldn't possibly be literally the last time we see her. So something isn't fitting here. And all is not as it seems.

Naomi obviously isn't thinking clearly. She probably thinks she's hilarious while stoned and gets a random idea of stand-up after going to the club or seeing an ad for it. What Lily says kind of implies it doesn't last long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakevegan (View Post)
sorry i think i read that wrong
I can't figure the timeline at all anymore. What Kat says contradicts the pictures and BTS info.

Even if Naomi died, Emily's last scene can't be the taxi. And Naomily literally have one scene in the whole of Fire. It's nonsensical. JB made it sound like they brought Naomily back because the fans would be mad not to see them. That doesn't imply that they're doing anything bad to their relationship. So it all doesn't add up right now.

Last edited by Skinsfan; 06-14-2013 at 12:16 PM
Old 06-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'd almost certain Emily will have hospital stuff. Kat said Emily comes back for a 'life-changing event'. That is clearly the tragedy which we know doesn't kill Naomi because she's alive for at least two days, and Emily wouldn't wait over two days to fly back in if Naomi was seriously ill. The airport must be Effy picking her up and then they get a taxi to the hospital. It has to be

Now even if they got there (after waiting two days for this ) to be told 'sorry Naomi died' which BTW would have to be by a nurse as no doctor has ever been confirmed for the cast. Then where does Emily go? she wouldn't just randomly go 'oh well that sucks. I'll go back to NY. Bye' then it be the last we ever see of her So Emily will have scenes after the airport/taxi. And it can only be in the hospital or flat. Either way Naomi isn't dead at that point. See what I mean about it not adding up if Kat literally means a couple of scenes?

She surely means a couple of parts in the story. Which adds up to not loads of scenes. So she's in it very little in that context.

Naomi will defo crash and burn with the stand-up.
This is totally hurting my head haha. It just doesn't add up completely
Old 06-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Extreme Fan

very little? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HEAVILY FEATURED? i mean i knew lily would have more screentime than kat but really? *ANGRY*
Old 06-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Bearing in mind how secretive Skins have been over Emily's role in Fire, I wouldn't put it past them to instruct Kat to downplay Emily's role deliberately. I've read / watched interviews before with actors doing the exact same thing, which sends the fans into a spin and it turns out they're involved more than's been let on. Cause that DIVA interview doesn't add up to previous interviews & BTS stuff.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This is totally hurting my head haha. It just doesn't add up completely
My head is ready to explode. Kat has totally contradicted what we knew from filming info, what she herself said about that during it, and what JB said about Emily being in it plenty. The timeline is insane if what she says is true.

-------------------------------------

Quote:
very little? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HEAVILY FEATURED? i mean i knew lily would have more screentime than kat but really? *ANGRY*
He said Emily was in it plenty. Two scenes isn't plenty and his interview with Diva made it sound like a fan treat. Two scenes and only one of them Naomily with either them never seen reunited on screen or Naomi dying while Emily isn't there, that's not a treat.

--------------------------------------

Quote:
Bearing in mind how secretive Skins have been over Emily's role in Fire, I wouldn't put it past them to instruct Kat to downplay Emily's role deliberately. I've read / watched interviews before with actors doing the exact same thing, which sends the fans into a spin and it turns out they're involved more than's been let on. Cause that DIVA interview doesn't add up to previous interviews & BTS stuff.
Exactly. Either Kat has been told to say it like that or she's being misunderstood.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
i want her to be like