Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-20-2013, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Ok, I think cancer would be retarded. The first thing I thought was.. operation/surgery had to cut her hair/shave it. What could happen to Naomi tho? like what type of accident? I remember Kaya tweeting with the other chick about 911 and a sad scene.. but what could it be? car crash?

Also, Is this a trailer for just pt1? I think it's for both parts.
Knocked over, attacked, brain illness like a tumour or artery bursting. But nothing terminal. Just bad enough to warrant neural surgery.

It could be Naomi finds out she's sick end of Pt 1 but doesn't tell Emily because she doesn't want her worrying and giving up her chance in NY. Some time passes and Effy phones Emily because she can't keep lying. Emily rushes back to Naomi ill in hospital and they have a 2-3 scenes. Emotional and loving. Naomi finds out she'll be fine and the end.

It's clearly for both parts. Naomi won't be in hospital until Pt 2. They won't show Emily in the hospital scenes because it would be too spoilery. Instead they just imply Naomi is going to die. Typical Skins.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

But Naomi is wearing that purple jacket she's wearing in the clip where she sees Craig's character delivering flowers? maybe she just used it twice.. but why do they look sad? (naomily) and Noami is the one holding the passport.. are we to believe Emily comes back to London just to visit and then flies back to NY at the end of pt 1?
Old 06-20-2013, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the flower scene follows immediately from the airport scene. It's clearly early Pt 1 as Dominic looks pissed off with Effy later.

I think we see Emily in the first quarter of Pt 1. She's either been living in London and is only just NOW going to NY or she's been back on a visit and has to return. The airport will follow the flat. I think there may be two airport scenes. The Naomily one and Effy picking her up in Pt 2. Or the taxi scene is said to be from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakevegan (View Post)
i can't be a coincidence that effy shoves naomi. effy shoves her and naomi falls down the stairs.
the trailer is pretty depressing.
the q&a toay was nice but a bit impersonal. i'm definetly more looking forward to all the video contents
Remember to always allow for red herrings with Skins trailers. The shove could be that or it could be foreshadowing of something. I'm not sure if it is a incident or some kind of non-terminal illness. I just don't believe she dies because Skins are trying to imply she will
Old 06-20-2013, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Well... not necessarily, it was pretty obvious Grace was going to die in the S6 promos and they were not trying to play it like anyone else was dying...
Old 06-20-2013, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Well... not necessarily, it was pretty obvious Grace was going to die in the S6 promos and they were not trying to play it like anyone else was dying...
They wouldn't follow the same pattern twice. They want us to think someone will die, that Naomi will. Lily says closure and they all say they hope we enjoy Fire. That doesn't give off a death vibe.

I can't see Emily coming back just for a Naomi death scene and then that being the end of their characters and their romance.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
but doesn't tell Emily because she doesn't want her worrying and giving up her chance in NY. Some time passes and Effy phones Emily because she can't keep lying. Emily rushes back to Naomi ill in hospital and they have a 2-3 scenes. Emotional and loving. Naomi finds out she'll be fine and the end.
noooooooooooooooooo! :'(
Old 06-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
noooooooooooooooooo! :'(
It would fit with Kat saying Emily is only seen a couple of times and her returning after a 'life-changing event'. That way Naomi/Effy get the friendship scenes first but it starts and ends on Naomily for Naomi.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Extreme Fan

***** this *****
Old 06-20-2013, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Mmm.. I dunno... I just know that Naomi can't die. God can't hate me that much to have me suffer with every fictional character I love this year.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I honestly don't believe she dies. I still have 10% caution because it's Skins. But 90% of me says she survives whatever it is. And Naomily end on a happy and hopeful note.

Quote:
***** this *****
I think we could still get some good Naomily action if it played out like that. Their scenes would be all about the love. Emily would get Naomi through whatever in the hospital. It would be romantic. Not what I would have wanted but it would probably be enough to satisfy.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f287/naoms-%...d-us-63097132/