Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This might be a noob question, but do we know what happens to Naomi? I'm guessing she's in a fire probably started from leaving a lit splif around in her depressed state, right? I'm not sure how I feel about it all. Old Naomi was ambitious, idealistic, all my headcanons featured her as being successful going into politics or smth and living with Ems, and everything I hear about Fire is the exact opposite of what I had hoped for Naomi, and I'm not ok with it, and I've sort of been avoiding news about it for that reason. I am so conflicted, I want Naomi back, but not like this.
It looks like at least while Emily's away she's a stoner. If you think back to S4 while her and Emily were in the bad patch she was an emo stoner then. So this behaviour isn't something new, she gets really negative and down when life isn't going how she wants it. From what Lily has said it seems Naomi can't get a job. So I imagine she's feeling useless and disillusioned. She always assumed her brains would get her where she wanted to go, she was so proud to get good grades and a Goldsmith place. Now she's finding out life ain't that simple, even the smartest and most idealistic of people can fail at first. Plus add to the fact Emily's away and not around to be her personal cheerleader and Naomi will feel like a failure and lonely.

The comedy thing must be her trying something bizarre because a) she's stoned at the time and b) because she can't get a job she actually wants. I doubt it will be more than that once because she's bound to make a fool of herself and she won't like that. I have a feeling that once Emily's back she'll start to pep up, even if there's a little angst there it will still make her feel better. And Emily will not let her continue to be a useless pothead.

Naomi tries to stop Effy ruining her own life so surely by that point Naomi is less of a waster or why would she make the effort? I think Emily coming back and almost dying will give her a much needed kick up the butt and she'll end Pt 2 in a better place and have her old spark back The review said we learn she's simply lost her way, that's in later Pt 1. So she must realize she's fcking her life up and want to do something about it, quite possibly with Emily there as an influence. And then she ends up in hospital. Look at the kitchen pic Naomi doesn't look stoned there. She looks more alert than in the club. There's already a difference. I think she'll be fine. Fire is just showing life can be hard and knocks even the strong minded. Look at what S4 did to Emily, knocked her right off her feet and she came back. Don't worry, it'll work out IMO.

Quote:
How about this famous Lesbian photographer?
I have no idea who that is Maybe she's an idol of Emily's

Quote:
omg I srsly thought it was Kaya and I was so confused.
Kaya has aged a lot in 3 years then We have to admit that the Fire cast are hot. Except Craig Roberts

Quote:
Oh crap. I'm already inflicted by the second hand embarrassment.
It is comedy. We are complete dumbasses and obviously didn't listen to or forgot what was said in the BTS video from the club. Sam Pepper right at the beginning of the video says it's a comedy club and involves Naomi I think I thought they meant the real club was, but I should have realized when I later learned it was a jazz one. I'm stupid sometimes
Old 06-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

It being stand-up/comedy club crossed my mind but I dismissed it because it seemed out there to me.

I really like the Lily and Kat pictures posted awhile back, especially the one where they're on the floor.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
I'm not the very hands on kind of person. I'll be affectionate to my girlfriend and then if people are affectionate to me first. But I won't be all over people without being asked

Lisa lives in Bristol and is at Uni. So I guess her life is just far removed from all the others now. All but Ollie live in London at least most of the time. And Ollie did live there till last week.

------------------------

Almost new thread time.
Same here. She's in Uni? That's cool, good for her.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's studying chemistry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
It being stand-up/comedy club crossed my mind but I dismissed it because it seemed out there to me.

I really like the Lily and Kat pictures posted awhile back, especially the one where they're on the floor.
Jas

I was wondering were you where. I hated the thought you were missing everything. We've had a lot of the last few days.

It is out there. Naomi must think she hilarious because she's smoked too much pot We were joking that Emily being a photographer was random, so was Effy being in finance but Naomi has out done both of them for randomness

The LK pics are lovely

Last edited by Skinsfan; 06-13-2013 at 12:35 PM
Old 06-13-2013, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f287/naoms-%...-mic-63096654/