Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-31-2013, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

I'm not crying but it's exciting I can't believe it's finally happening
Old 05-31-2013, 03:18 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't even care about the hair ship anymore!!!! not now!!!!!

I cant deal with all these feelignsSSSS!!!!!!

Last edited by Love2angel12; 05-31-2013 at 03:28 AM
Old 05-31-2013, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We have a hair ship still. It's the brunette one They're still Naomily and i'm over it. I knew I would be as soon as I got to properly see them together.

Quote:
I'm not crying but it's exciting I can't believe it's finally happening
I didn't actually cry But I did get a little teary when I saw it I may or may not have gotten overexcited

Where is everyone to squee? Come and join the party

------------------------------

Old 05-31-2013, 03:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
Naomi is looking good even scruffy. They are both hotties

Their styles are so them. I don't think Naomi or Emily have changed much since S4.
Naomi would look good even if she was wearing a paper bag

and I agree... their styles are so Naomily... Emily would wear a dress

Quote:
We have a hair ship still. It's the brunette one They're still Naomily and i'm over it. I knew I would be as soon as I got to properly see them together.
I wasn't sure I would be over it but just seeing them makes me so freaking happy that I don't really care about the hair ATM. I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! and Im soooo freaking happy to have them back

We've been waiting for yearsss
Old 05-31-2013, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Naomi would look good even if she was wearing a paper bag

and I agree... their styles are so Naomily... Emily would wear a dress
They would both look good covered in crap Though Naomi in 302

Emily always seemed to wear dresses, skirts and shorts. Pants aren't really her thing. Did she ever actually wear any besides leggings? I'm trying to think. Oh yes, she wore jeans in 402, and looked good. But they're not her usual attire. And she always loved the colourful nail varnish and jewelery. Very femme our Emily.

Naomi hasn't gotten nail varnish on so she is obviously a bit down at this point. Maybe she's sad Emily has to go back to NY and Emily feels a bit guilty about leaving her. Though unless they are disagreeing about Naomi moving there then she must be due back soon.

Quote:
I wasn't sure I would be over it but just seeing them makes me so freaking happy that I don't really care about the hair ATM. I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! and Im soooo freaking happy to have them back

We've been waiting for yearsss
After this wait I will take them any way I can get them. They look lovely no matter what. I am completely in love with them

All the characters are looking good and very attractive Even Cook who isn't normally my type is looking handsome.

----------------------------

Last edited by Skinsfan; 05-31-2013 at 03:59 AM
Old 05-31-2013, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They look so beautiful. I still don't quite see them as Naomi and Emily yet however. Don't hate on me, but It's the brown hair! I automatically think 'oh it's a Lily and Kat pic', but yeah, once I see them acting in character I'm sure it will be fine. More than fine actually. I have missed them, but I had also settled with the 4x08 ending, so I haven't missed them terribly so. Not like I would have done had they been left ambiguously open ended, or dead. It's strange I feel like I'm bumping into an old school friend and we're going to reminisce for an hour or so, but then go back to never seeing each other again.

I love Naomi's cardigan, I want it for myself.
Quote:
All the characters are looking good and very attractive Even Cook who isn't normally my type is looking handsome.
The last words I ever expected to see you write. omg.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They look so beautiful. I still don't quite see them as Naomi and Emily yet however. Don't hate on me, but It's the brown hair! I automatically think 'oh it's a Lily and Kat pic', but yeah, once I see them acting in character I'm sure it will be fine. More than fine actually. I have missed them, but I had also settled with the 4x08 ending, so I haven't missed them terribly so. Not like I would have done had they been left ambiguously open ended, or dead. It's strange I feel like I'm bumping into an old school friend and we're going to reminisce for an hour or so, but then go back to never seeing each other again.
I honestly didn't see Kat and Lily for a second even when I first saw the pic. It was automatically 'OMG Naomily!' in my head. I can separate the characters and actresses so completely in my mind that I don't connect the two when seeing pictures of them. They are always one or the other to me. The more I see of Naomily the more I like the hair. It will never be the hair ship but I'm into it now.

In some ways I still wish they had never been brought back. I'm not sure I fully like the NY thing, and I'm not sure I'll like what's done with them. Though so long as they start, stay and end a couple I'll be satisfied enough. I am hating how they're treating Emily like insignificant crap. That is another reason I wish they'd left them alone. But it's not like I haven't really missed them and love seeing them again. I just want it to be in a good way as they mean so much to me. I am excited for Fire. Though I know it will be no lovefest.

But now I have hope for some coupley affection in Pt 1. Even if they bicker they'd kiss goodbye when Emily leaves for NY if that scene is at the start. I think we may be getting more Naomily content than was expected.

Quote:
I love Naomi's cardigan, I want it for myself.
I had a cardie similar to that. Sometimes my style can be a bit like Naomi's And I used to have red hair like Emily's S3 shade and now I have brown hair her shade, though going grey

Quote:
The last words I ever expected to see you write. omg.
Did you hear when hell froze over? I think maybe it's the facial hair. I do like men with it Or maybe it's knowing he's away from the triangle and not slobbering over lesbians that makes him less repulsive to me I like that JB confirmed yet again Naomi is a lesbian, if I have to see one more moron on Tumblr insist she's bi and into Cook I will slap them. I can't wait for her to label herself in Fire.

BTW I have to comment on how dirty the girls kitchen is. Three girls staying there at that point and not one of their lazy asses could pick up a glass or tidy the cupboard?

Last edited by Skinsfan; 05-31-2013 at 04:14 AM
Old 05-31-2013, 04:45 AM
Elite Fan

cool new picture
Old 05-31-2013, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ahhh, I didn't expect a screencap of them from Fire! They look great.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jas, we got something

How are you liking the new look? and the fact they probably have scenes in Pt 1.

Though I am starting to think Rich lied about Emily having any promotional material. Notice she is conspicuously absent and Naomi's promo hasn't been released today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzandnaomifan (View Post)
cool new picture
Did you seen the ones from the other specials?

Though Naomily was the most interesting
Old 05-31-2013, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like the new look! I approve of their outfits, especially Naomi's. It feels like someone she'd wear. I'm glad she's not wearing leopard print there.

So there are no more promos pics to be released today since we got those screencaps or more will be released later?

If Emily doesn't get a promo, it will be a big downer for me. I have to go to bed soon so when I wake up, I hope there's more to see.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I like the new look! I approve of their outfits, especially Naomi's. It feels like someone she'd wear. I'm glad she's not wearing leopard print there.
No she's more birds and other animals faces. The top reminds me of her seagull dress in 406 And the cardie is still her granny look. Which she looks good in.

Emily looks so styled and pretty. That is of course the outfit from the set visit day.

Quote:
So there are no more promos pics to be released today since we got those screencaps or more will be released later?
I haven't got a clue. Rich won't answer people, as per usual And all the Facebook page has done is show the S7 poster. That doesn't feel like BIG news. So I'm not sure if they were referring to the pics and the DS article or if more is coming later. I guess we have to hang around our computers like flies hovering over crap

Quote:
If Emily doesn't get a promo, it will be a big downer for me. I have to go to bed soon so when I wake up, I hope there's more to see.
Same for me. It will fee so wrong and feel like she's being disregarded. I hope Rich doesn't think a single episode pic is enough to appease us when no promo appears. Because if he does he's a moron. The others have had numerous pics now and she's had 1. We want more.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
@RichCain So excited Dying to the trailer now! hope we will see it soon

How's Monday for you?
Trailer is out Monday. But when are Naomi and or Emily's promos out? and when does E4 update?

There's nothing in it for us otherwise. And we'll still be stuck with a single promo and a single episode pic.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:14 AM
New Fan

Finally some Emily and Naomi! Has anyone noticed that it looks like Emily is looking at pictures on the table?

I know I am super late with this, but can anyone tell me what's going on with the book that Dr. Ann-Marie Cook was supposed to/is writing?
Old 05-31-2013, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsss (View Post)
Finally some Emily and Naomi! Has anyone noticed that it looks like Emily is looking at pictures on the table?

I know I am super late with this, but can anyone tell me what's going on with the book that Dr. Ann-Marie Cook was supposed to/is writing?
Bloody good eye I am ashamed to admit I missed that I thought it was a glass top or something.

I just looked at a zoomed in version and it is pictures or glossy pages in plastic sleeves. What is that about? connected to her study/work in NY? connected to Naomi? or maybe to Effy's job?

Maybe Emily is bemused, confused or bored by the pics and it's nothing to do with Naomi. A bigger version makes it look like Naomi is almost smirking. So what could she find funny or ridiculous but Emily is looking bored or moody about?