Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Oh god.. I'm actually freaking out cause look at them. MY BABIES. THEY LOOK SO GROWN UP
Old 05-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Oh god.. I'm actually freaking out cause look at them. MY BABIES. THEY LOOK SO GROWN UP
Cook seriously does Cassie and Effy don't look that much older.

Naomi looks more mature. And Emily would if she had a promo yet because Kat does.

I just noticed this threads view count is on 666. That is both creepy and fitting as 6 is half of 12

-----------------

Oops we missed an Effy one. Though we know what all the main three's look like now.

Quote:
Worked rather hard on these new Skins pics. Whatdoyathink? #Skins #Effy #Work

-----------------------------

Quote:
@jamiehotsors Please confirm this as the series is ending for now, although I hope you get another run. Is Naomi GAY, or is she BISEXUAL?

Series is ending for now, yes. Personally I think Naomi is GAY, though that's just my opinion. Sure people have others.
Did JB really have to state his opinion on this? Considering Naomi basically already said it onscreen, did say it in the novel, will say it in Fire according to spoilers. And all the writers who've been interviewed about her and both of LK have said she is. I don't really think there's any room for doubt these days and considering the writers are Skins what they say goes. So it's irrelevant whether some viewers want to believe she's bi. She's not. Naomily are lesbians

Last edited by Skinsfan; 05-30-2013 at 05:39 PM
Old 05-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Am I the only one who thinks they look like mannequin's?
LOL they do.

Now where is Emily?
Old 05-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
LOL they do.

Now where is Emily?
I guess it's the whole glossy poster style. I think the poster is cool. It just looked a little plastic. I'm used to it now. I assume Naomi and Emily's will look like that.

I'd take plastic Emily Surely they're building up to releasing Naomi AND Emily later today. Why else release the main three first. Maybe she really is being kept back to get people jumpy. I hope to god that is the reason for all this. Otherwise...
Old 05-30-2013, 10:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)

***** yeah.! i love that pic tbh.

...now give us the two important people as well

Quote:
@kScodders who was your favourite actor/actress to work with whilst filming Skins? #askKaya

lily loveless. She is my favourite actress of all time EVER

@kScodders #askKaya how much do you miss all your skins cast?

we all keep in touch but I still miss them everyday
Old 05-31-2013, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NAOMILY PIC OMG NAOMILY PIC

I actually just had tears in my eyes OMG Emily and Naomi. I even care if Emily looks angsty. OMG Emily Naomily

Naomi & Emily - Skins character shots - Digital Spy

Quote:
Skins Fire also stars Lily Loveless (Naomi) and Kathryn Prescott (Emily) - plus guest stars Lara Pulver and Kayvan Novak - and will see Effy's life spiral out of control as she uncovers evidence of a major financial fraud and embarks on an affair with her wealthy boss.
BTW it's Cassie's dad who's back. And there's Effy, Cassie and Cook screen caps in there which I be bothered posting. Because NAOMILY!!!!

Oh yeah and episode pic of Cook also surfaced last night. Fine I'll tag the pictures.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Skinsfan; 05-31-2013 at 01:56 AM
Old 05-31-2013, 02:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 05-31-2013, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that scene is from Pt 1. Early Pt 1. So Emily probably flies out of London right near the start and then you probably don't see her again until she flies back in at the beginning of Pt 2 because Naomi's in hospital.

Looks a bit angsty. Bickering over NY maybe? I don't expect anything big as there isn't the time for it. Naomi seems to have multiple solo scenes before the tragedy stuff. Then afterwards the hospital stuff doesn't allow big drama. We could get a kiss in Pt 1

BTW a bird top and cardie. Channeling S4 there Naomi

EMILY, EMILY, EMILY, let me count the ways I love and have missed you She looks so pretty and adorable. That is the dress she wore the day Fiona went to the set so this scene(s) was filmed the Monday. Still all the rest of that day, Tuesday and after the airport on Wednesday to film scenes that we have no clue about yet. Thursday/Friday was hospital filming.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

My babies, my babies, how I have missed you.

Emily looks angsty, Naomi, on the other hand, looks amused. maybe Effy is doing something weird and Naoms is just used to it?

WHATEVER, LOOK AT THEM, BEING ALL CUTE AND OLD AND AGHHHHHH
Old 05-31-2013, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counting_Clowns (View Post)
My babies, my babies, how I have missed you.

Emily looks angsty, Naomi, on the other hand, looks amused. maybe Effy is doing something weird and Naoms is just used to it?

WHATEVER, LOOK AT THEM, BEING ALL CUTE AND OLD AND AGHHHHHH
Yeah I thought Naomi looked sort of amused. Which is why I can't quite figure out if Emily is in a mood, bemused by something or is looking off bored. Maybe Effy is doing something and Emily isn't impressed, she didn't always think Effy was the most amusing woman in the world

They look so grown up And really hot I am liking the new looks. Seeing them in a pic together has sold me completely on the new hair ship. It works Emily always did dress nicer than her girl. That ain't changed. I think we can expect a kiss or some coupley behaviour in Pt 1 now

I can't see that being after the hospital because Naomi looks fit and well. She'd be ill looking and sitting good if it's post those scenes. Though I am still 100% convinced she gets out alive because there's loads of filming time unaccounted for and it can't be in Pt 1. This scene would clearly have to be very early then as Naomi has the whole Effy/bar/tragedy thing without Emily around.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:54 AM
Passionate Fan

OMG YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-31-2013, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They're back

I just knew whatever Naomily stuff we got would make it look somewhat angsty for them. And I expect more misleading stuff. Though they have just confirmed that Naomily are still a couple like we knew At least they're finally not lying about that anymore.

So on other Skins news front we have confirmation the character who makes an appearance is Cassie's dad. Which also proves JB lied because he said no-one from S1 was in it

Quote:
@RichCain 26s

Really proud of the new @Skins image. Me and @beckyallin worked really hard on it. The influence was this... pic.twitter.com/t1EeFF0rq7
That's great, Rich. But aren't you forgetting something? Like Naomi's and Emily's promo's.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:06 AM
Master Fan

Old 05-31-2013, 03:07 AM
Passionate Fan

They are back! its real!!!! its real!!

OMG Naomi looks stunning, I freaking love what shes wearing, shes so.... Naomi!!

and Emily does look a bit mad... I don't mind seeing feisty Emily... well, as long as shes pushing Naomi out of her depression!

They looks sooo freaking AMAZING!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Katie Doesn't it make you want to cry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2angel12 (View Post)
They are back! its real!!!! its real!!

OMG Naomi looks stunning, I freaking love what shes wearing, shes so.... Naomi!!

and Emily does look a bit mad... I don't mind seeing feisty Emily... well, as long as shes pushing Naomi out of her depression!

They looks sooo freaking AMAZING!!!
Naomi is looking good even scruffy. They are both hotties

Their styles are so them. I don't think Naomi or Emily have changed much since S4. And I don't think they're having major relationship angst. I'm not sure what Emily's expression is. She just doesn't look like she's having fun, who knows what it is Naomi's looking at. It's probably not even Naomily related