Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
Everyones into german couple Jemma now. Though they are gone in September. There is few lesbian couples around right now, though still more than there was a few years ago.
BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S AWESOME THAT I JUST FOUND OUT!? The angst they are getting to balance out their relationship ISN'T THROUGH CHEATING FCK YEAH! Finally a couple not going down that route.

Just I need a moment.....
Old 07-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I heard about them but still, nothing had made me to watch tv shows like "Sugar Rush" or "Lip Service" are the ones we need to have, or at least, some storylines that can tell real relationships, not just flings well, Im not against flings, but you get what I mean
Old 07-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They haven't got time for cheating, they got cancelled You're lucky the go before they could fck them up or fck them over, Which is why I don't always mind when shows are cancelled so long as they are cancelled at a nice point. It's also why I wasn't sad to see Naomily go, as I'd rather they went on a high than fcked over like other Skins and tv couples.

IA Darl, I'm not currently into any of the lesbian tv couples. I am waiting for something significant to come along.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jemma are the coupl-i-est couple I've seen on tv Darl - including NE - but that's only natural when Jemma get 100 times more episodes.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They haven't got time for cheating, they got cancelled You're lucky the go before they could fck them up or fck them over, Which is why I don't always mind when shows are cancelled so long as they are cancelled at a nice point. It's also why I wasn't sad to see Naomily go, as I'd rather they went on a high than fcked over like other Skins and tv couples.

IA Darl, I'm not currently into any of the lesbian tv couples. I am waiting for something significant to come along.
Yeah but they knew they were probably going to get cancelled and so they did write a happy ending for them as we've been told but to balance out their relationship they aren't going the cheating root to reverse roles. They are doing it differently.

It does however involve drugs. And a girl called "Sophie" Coincidence?
Old 07-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In your opinion, Lauren I don't like Jemma Naomily are the best couple IMO. Nothing like them has been done before or since.

Skins always do cheating, Lauren it's the nature of the beast. I am over Naomily's cheating, I understand why it happened and it was sorted well. Plus Skins is a lot more serious than HaH.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just because HaH is a soap doesn't mean they haven't taken J/E seriously because they really have.......you may not like them, but you haven't seen a good majority of the storyline so you can't sit there and say they aren't taken seriously Lisa.
Fan Forum Hero

I have to get going guys

Nice to see you Darl

Elite Fan

"Everything is gay and nothing hurts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Jemma are the coupl-i-est couple I've seen on tv Darl - including NE - but that's only natural when Jemma get 100 times more episodes.
so Jemma are the ones you have at your avatar? gonna take a look but really Lauren, I dont think anything can reach Naomily level
Old 07-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlyka (View Post)
so Jemma are the ones you have at your avatar? gonna take a look but really Lauren, I dont think anything can reach Naomily level
They are so worth it and the rest of the world thinks so too. And Heather Hogan so........

Night Lisa I do love you, you know
Old 07-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Just because HaH is a soap doesn't mean they haven't taken J/E seriously because they really have.......you may not like them, but you haven't seen a good majority of the storyline so you can't sit there and say they aren't taken seriously Lisa.
I never said they weren't but soaps aren't as hard hitting as shows like Skins. So with the seriousness of Skins Naomily were more likely to have more drama than Jemma, as they are a lighter type of show. Jemma are a respectful couple, just too fluffy for my tastes plus I honestly think their chemistry isn't great, similar reasons to why I didn't get into S/S. But HaH should be congratulated for doing what Corrie never could with S/S. Naomily and Jemma can't compare as they are two different genres. The only comparisons is they are teens. Jemma aren't even teen lesbians, so can't even be compared there tbh. They are two completely different types of couples. Like I always say about every lesbian couple - they are nothing alike. They are unique to themselves.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HH still thinks Naomily are the better couple

Now I am gone
Old 07-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Goodnight Liz nice talking to you as per usual

Quote:
They are so worth it and the rest of the world thinks so too. And Heather Hogan so........
Im not like the rest of the world but for you, I will watch it and make my own opinion about
Old 07-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

.......Well I think they are comparable........I mean Skins while calling it a serious drama is often very soap like at times.......Murder by baseball bat..........and Jemma have recently been very hard-hitting with homophobic attacks and an almost sexual assault.....as for chemistry that is in the eye of the beholder but I do think they have it and so do a lot of others.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
HH still thinks Naomily are the better couple
I never said HH thought Jemma were better, but she does love them almost as much Lisa.