Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Dude then that is what I'm gonna do! I mean I can trick them by using my own voice! Now where is their secret base?
Your own voice?! That's some crazy evil genius you have going there. You mean no one's contacted you yet? You should've gotten a memo a week ago. It's either in Nome, Alaska or Alert, Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
it's only disrespectful to their characters if it's written with an attitude that's disrespectful to their characters/sexuality. if the writer approaches it from a "they're not really lesbians in canon" pov, then ia that's not respecting their characters, but if they're going "hey it's au and my au characters can be bi if i write them that way" i don't see the problem
That's not Naomily. And I do think taking anyway gay characters gayness is respectful. Why not leave them gay, why the need to have them with men? Way too much degaying goes on in life and in fic.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzandnaomifan (View Post)
but you know when you get those headaches and it makes you feel sick and you just want to curl in to a ball and cry listening to Dido and stuff? yeah...that's how I feel like.
but dont cry bc thats gonna make your headache even worse
Old 06-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

OMG my job just continues to get even suckier. So they fired our assistant manager over something so stupid. He came back in to get his stuff from his locker and told me that I'm probably next because I have been there for over 5 yrs and they want to get rid of the people who have been there the longest. So they are waiting for me to make a mistake over something small and then I'll be gone. This place used to be such a fun place to work at. I loved it and didn't care that I was making sht and the new idiots running the company have completely destroyed it. I'm so mad that I just got home and feel like crying I hate that place so much.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
OMG my job just continues to get even suckier. So they fired our assistant manager over something so stupid. He came back in to get his stuff from his locker and told me that I'm probably next because I have been there for over 5 yrs and they want to get rid of the people who have been there the longest. So they are waiting for me to make a mistake over something small and then I'll be gone. This place used to be such a fun place to work at. I loved it and didn't care that I was making sht and the new idiots running the company have completely destroyed it. I'm so mad that I just got home and feel like crying I hate that place so much.
You'll be leaving once you find another job away, so don't let the asses stress you don't you have a union?
Old 06-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
I don't recognize random lyrics

Is it Phantom of the opera?
When I was 17 POTO was my life.........my life..........I still know ever fcking word to that musical...........are you not a fan!?
Quote:
You should've gotten a memo a week ago. It's either in Nome, Alaska or Alert, Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada.
Eff and blast! That is the other side of the world! Omg Jessica maybe I should just record my voice telling the minions to go to the UK and you can sneak in and play the recording and hey presto - they will arrive and I won't have to move!
Old 06-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Katie
That sucks so much, hope you'll ind a better place and that thodr guys making you feel like this get eaten by a bear with a fancy hat
Old 06-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh man Katie Go before they can fire you and give them the middle finger! Fcking place

Wow Jenny and Emma are getting ever closer to re-creating the Locker scene

http://i51.tinypic.com/j5dyir.jpg
Old 06-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Oh man sounda like a migrane Drink water and sleep *tucks you in*
yeah *grabs covers and holds up to my chin* OMG, I've always wanted to do this *whispers* I see dead people...
Old 06-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Guys

I'm trying to get out of there but with the economy as it is, it might be a while. God, I fcking hate that place. Our new assistant manager is an ******* and I heard he got fired from his last job for sexual harrassment so I feel uncomfortable around him. And he has made some comments to our more "prettier" employees. Ugh, I wish that place would DIAF
Old 06-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lauren, they can't recapture it as they are a couple. And Naomily's locker scene was about unrestrained passon because they weren't a couple The locker scene as in 309 is unique to Naomily. The other locker scenes are unique to their couples. Unless Britanna kiss by a locker and then Jemma's isn't unique

As for POTO, didn't the sequel ruin the couple?
Old 06-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Passionate Fan

that really sucks balls katie

guys... I need a HQ version of the eurovision/Naomis song running scared the one I got sucks!!!!! help please?!
Old 06-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
As for POTO, didn't the sequel ruin the couple?
Don't even mention that. Sequel my ass. It is not a sequel. It cannot be a sequel when the author is dead and never wrote one, or intended one to be written, and he never intended what ALW has done to the characters.

It is at best shtty fanfic that made it to the stage. And it's BS. I won't have anything to do with it. It enrages me.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2angel12 (View Post)
that really sucks balls katie

guys... I need a HQ version of the eurovision/Naomis song running scared the one I got sucks!!!!! help please?!
I'll upload one give me 5 mins and I'll pm you
Old 06-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

I thought you're moving soon, Katie?

Leaf