Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, a nice group pic would be nice. It's been ages since we've seen Kat with Lily or any of the girls.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am so happy they are all still such great friends.

I am sure all of them would be totally up to doing the movie considering they would get to work with each other again...too bad Skins fails to notice so far.

icon from: lioness_rawr
Old 06-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Skins want to do the movie as much as the cast do. I would say financing and maybe a combo of cast schedule conflict is the problem.

From what Klariza said on her twitter, I think the actress Amy who played Kayleigh in 302 is there tonight. I wonder if Lisa is there or if once again she isn't included in the Skins reunion.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Passionate Fan

hi guys
Old 06-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Angel
Old 06-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just wondering did G2 ever get lost videos?

Old 06-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, they fcking did not but those ratings losers Gen 3 are getting them Yeah skip the most successful generation - idiots.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

You are kidding me?

Just wondering...how successful/relevant do you think G3 would have been without Mini and Franky? It doesn't really seem like any other couple threads are that popular on fan forum or tumblr. Then..again less and less people come here and I stay clear of Skins fans on lj so I don't know anything about what is popular there.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Just wondering...how successful/relevant do you think G3 would have been without Mini and Franky? It doesn't really seem like any other couple threads are that popular on fan forum or tumblr. Then..again less and less people come here and I stay clear of Skins fans on lj so I don't know anything about what is popular there.
Rich/Grace seem quite popular too, but they don't have much in the way of screentime/drama to talk about, and Minky fans have way more fanwank material to gab about

Lisa's gonna say G3 was neither successful nor relevant
Old 06-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Steph, Gen 3 aren't popular did you see the ratings? the literally lost 50% of the audience. People generally disliked it. It's only die hards on LJ and here who liked it. And Minky aren't particularly popular either, most lesbians on AE don't want them as a couple which says everything, they only get love on here and SF, and not even much on either. Anyway from what Rich Cain said the other day it doesn't sound like there is or will be a Minky.

Rich/Grace are actually the audiences OTP of Gen 3. But ppl just don't seem to want to talk about Gen 3 at all.

Skins is old news online and off these days. People have moved on to Misfits, Glee etc. The Skins fandom is dead as a dodo these days.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ohhh....yeah Rich and Grace I can see that....I didn't mind them. I thought that marriage thing was ridiculous though.

Ha...and Lisa I know they are nowhere near as popular as either of the other two generations....I just meant as far as popular in the skins fandom that we do have left.

Also, sorry I do NOT get how people like Minky so much...they have yet to show that Franky is even interested in Mini yet.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

skins fandom on tumblr seems pretty active still for the show being off-air right now, and I get the sense Fanforum has slowed down generally, since even with tumbleweeds blowing through this board lately we're still in the top five most active boards on

Quote:
Ha...and Lisa I know they are nowhere near as popular as either of the other two generations....I just meant as far as popular in the skins fandom that we do have left.
Yeah actually, I think without Freya there'd be even less interest
Old 06-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Minky aren't that popular, Steph don't let on here and SF fool you. Look on other sites, it's the same people who like them on tumblr as on here/LJ, the rest aren't interested. Look at AE, a lesbian entertainment site where the majority of the lesbians etc are actually against Minky being together. And Freya and Dakota didn't make the hot 100 but Meg did, which says anything. Like I said Rich Cain hinted the other day on twitter Minky probably aren't happening in S6

He said they would show gay stuff "but probably not with Minky". I don't think Skins are going in that direction. I honestly believe Franky/Matty aren't finished and Mini who it is confirmed isn't even identified as a lesbian by the show will explore her sexuality elsewhere. Skins already did lesbian couples with Naomily and Tea/Betty, I don't think they want a third one in S6. At least that is what I am getting from what has been said by JB and Rich Cain.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah...but tumblr is the new toy that everyone is interested in.....anybody who is interested in being in any sort of fandom are on there now. I can see why there would be a lot of people on there.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tumblr has killed FF, LJ, twitter and IMDB I have noticed They are all loads less active than a year ago. Everyone it seems is on tumblr these days

I only go on to get Naomily art. I cba reblogging and posting pics myself