Right: Franky
lol@liv.

preview of s6 franky:

'take that, criminals!!11'
Old 12-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
lmao I love them too! omg good old times~
Who was your favorite one? My was Sam (she is the gpoy of my junior and high school persona) but I loved Clover's comments (no matter if silly, snarky or even surprisingly witty) and Alex always cracked me up. This show is a rare case of having all main characters that I love.

Quote:
I think the same too. But I don't mind, if this gen end up well written and flawless and with lots of Minky I'll be fine ;_;
Skins formula seems to be ending, given that S5 do recycled plots and tropes found in previous Gens. Actually I think Mini's was a truly unique case whereas Franky, who seemed to be the most original character in Skins, was murdered by giving her special snowflake treatment aka Effying her.

Anyway, for the discussion sake tell me what kind of character would you love to see in Gen4.

Last edited by Appleish; 12-13-2011 at 03:22 PM
Old 12-13-2011, 03:13 PM
New Fan

Oh Skins
If this is the last of Skins then I really hope this series ends up better than the 4th. If Skins is to end, they need to go out on a high note.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanchica (View Post)

preview of s6 franky:

'take that, criminals!!11'
Franky's song for series 6.

Luke ♥ Franky

Quote:
Who was your favorite one? My was Sam (she is the gpoy of my junior and high school persona) but I loved Clover's comments (no matter if silly, snarky or even surprisingly witty) and Alex always cracked me up. This show is a rare case of having all main characters that I love.
I don't remember so well the names, (or maybe they changed them because the language thing idk) but my favorite was the red hair one lol, that's Sam right? I love her!

Quote:
Anyway, for the discussion sake tell me what kind of character would you love to see in Gen4.
I'm bad a thinking these kind of things. I don't even think in a generation 4 to be honest. But I'd like to see a gay or bisexual guy in a triangle, good writing. Not like the wannabe triangle like Tony Maxxie Michelle, because it was nothing, Tony and Maxxie, meh, none of them had real feelings for each other. I'm for the angst and drama in that.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 12-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Idk about characters but what I'd really love to see was that rumored S5 storyline that happened. The one about the guy whose girlfriend's brother would have a crush on him and the boyfriend would have a thing for the brother too. Something like that. That rumour gave me life. So sad it never happened.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 12-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Old 12-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 12-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

back to the graphic spam

paz, have you seen TIE '88 yet?

Old 12-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Passionate Fan

It premiered? I thought the premiere was on 17 dec or... Oh, I have orientation time problems. yesterday I thought it was friday lol

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It premiered? I thought the premiere was on 17 dec or... Oh, I have orientation time problems. yesterday I thought it was friday lol
Yeah it premiered tonight. I totally forgot about it too lol

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
Yeah it premiered tonight. I totally forgot about it too lol
I'm downloading the ep rn. It will take forever to download, sigh.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 12-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Idk about characters but what I'd really love to see was that rumored S5 storyline that happened. The one about the guy whose girlfriend's brother would have a crush on him and the boyfriend would have a thing for the brother too. Something like that. That rumour gave me life. So sad it never happened.
It would be dark, and twisted, and oh so European art. Think The Dreamers.

Here's a random thought that originated in my mind after seeing the picture:
Dakota and Alex play siblings living together without parents. Due to the tragic loss, they are extremely close. Yay, you got right - it's incest, but much more subtle. Also Alex's character is confused about his sexuality thanks to self-confident and seductive bi-boy, Seb. Meanwhila Dakota has an affair with regular bad boy Sean who has complex controlling issues whereas Liv, Alo and Jess' characters are doing typical Skins things, f.e partying and taking drugs. Oh, I forgot to mention: Freya's character is gay.

... I don't even know why I typed it.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleish (View Post)
It would be dark, and twisted, and oh so European art. Think The Dreamers.

Here's a random thought that originated in my mind after seeing the picture:
Dakota and Alex play siblings living together without parents. Due to the tragic loss, they are extremely close. Yay, you got right - it's incest, but much more subtle. Also Alex's character is confused about his sexuality thanks to self-confident and seductive bi-boy, Seb. Meanwhila Dakota has an affair with regular bad boy Sean who has complex controlling issues whereas Liv, Alo and Jess' characters are doing typical Skins things, f.e partying and taking drugs. Oh, I forgot to mention: Freya's character is gay.

... I don't even know why I typed it.
i approve of this post. >