Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
I don't think this will be my fav gen now. Because the things that happened, for example, in Series 2, had an argument in the previous series. For ex. Michelle/Sid, we always knew that Sid had something for Michelle. And then Tony's accident and stuff. But with series 6, they are taking literally this thing Rich Cain said months ago: "Everything about S5 will get **** up"... and that's what will happen.
ITA. Gen 1 was consistent. Everything that happened in S2 was set up in S1. Tony's accident, Sid/Michelle, even Chris' death. S4 was the complete opposite. New stuff was hastily introduced in S4 in order to **** everything up (Sophia, Effy's insanity, John Foster and his bat) and it felt completely contrived. And now I seems like S6 will somehow go even further than that and actually erase what has already happened to create new storylines.

I just cannot with the sheer stupidity of this show.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesedays (View Post)
Gen 1 will always be my favorite gen. I thought that Gen 3 could become my fav gen if series 6 would be amazing, but seeing as that's not going to happen, I'm not going to hold my breath.

I hope that's what they meant, because if not I won't understand.

Quote:
Anyway, about the DIVA mag stuff, I wasn't upset when they said nothing went on between Franky and Mini... because it's the truth. I think what they meant is that they haven't shared a "romantic moment" yet (as much as VBL screams sexual tension). The thing is, Franky doesn't know Mini has feelings for her and that's why nothing went on. Had she known about it and rejected Mini, that would be something already but she doesn't so that's why. This how I interpreted the interview anyway. But if they were actually implying Mini doesn't feel anything then everyone can suck my dick.
Well. Yes... that's what I mean to say too. But Idk, nothing happened, but Mini has feeling for Franky, that's something, right? At least for me. I don't get it.

Also I think they are making Mini like she never had feelings for Franky, meh.

Quote:
I hope that's what they meant, because if not I won't understand.
I hope the same.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanchica (View Post)
*viewer looks at skins promo pic for the first time*

skins: Big news everyone!!! Here it is!
viewer: Oh? Splendid. But where is Grace's head?
skins: Anger. Jealousy. Bitterness. Tiredness. Hope. Lust. Love.
viewer: A veritable feast... but I don't see how that's relevant. So, where's her head?
skins: It's lost within these emotions.
viewer: My dear girl, I'm not sure I understand.
skins: It's conceptual. Her lack of a head represents these emotions.
viewer: You're saying you did a crap job of photoshopping her head.
skins: No. I'm saying her lack of a head is a deep and profound representation of the events that will unfold in s6.
viewer: Well, I'm not quite sure that's going to work for the FB haters now, is it?
skins: No. I guess they'll just have to shout Cookie at me. [grins mischievously] Goodbye, Madame de Luca.

lol jk. i like the picture really.
****ing dead
Old 12-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanchica (View Post)

viewer: A veritable feast... but I don't see how that's relevant. So, where's her head?
skins: No. I'm saying her lack of a head is a deep and profound representation of the events that will unfold in s6.
viewer: Well, I'm not quite sure that's going to work for the FB haters now, is it?
skins: No. I guess they'll just have to shout Cookie at me. [grins mischievously] Goodbye, Madame de Luca.

lol jk. i like the picture really.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

It's true though. No one knows what the hell they are doing with the photoshoot. There are people tweeting Rich because they don't know why a part of Grace's head is chopped off, and Rich said it supposed to be that way
Old 12-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Absolute Fan

If Grace is meant to be missing a chunk of her head after the accident, then she's going to be spending the next few years relearning basic things like eating and talking. Pretty depressing storyline.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
S4 was the complete opposite. New stuff was hastily introduced in S4 in order to **** everything up (Sophia, Effy's insanity, John Foster and his bat) and it felt completely contrived. And now I seems like S6 will somehow go even further than that and actually erase what has already happened to create new storylines.
This, tbh.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Also I think they are making Mini like she never had feelings for Franky, meh.
This is the 2nd worst thing that could happen in the series, imo. Since the first one is already happening, I hope this one won't.

My friend pointed out something that makes it even more obvious that they're using Minky to promote the series. When Sean and Seb did a interview for Attitude (a gay magazine) before S5, the article made sure to let everyone know they weren't going to hook up. With Dakota and Freya they're being vague. They are like "oh that relationship was left up to the viewers decide what was going on, it's so interesting that people think very different things about it haha did i mention they reconnect towards the end of the series". They never say "Yes, they're just friends" "No, they're not hooking up". ugh.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:59 PM
New Fan

I can't take it anymore. Skins,
Old 12-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
My friend pointed out something that makes it even more obvious that they're using Minky to promote the series. When Sean and Seb did a interview for Attitude (a gay magazine) before S5, the article made sure to let everyone know they weren't going to hook up. With Dakota and Freya they're being vague. They are like "oh that relationship was left up to the viewers decide what was going on, it's so interesting that people think very different things about it haha did i mention they reconnect towards the end of the series". They never say "Yes, they're just friends" "No, they're not hooking up". ugh.
I just don't understand how they are doing this though. Don't they know how the fans will react once the series start, when the find out nothing is happening between the two? Surely the show would know that they will be pissing a lot of fans off? I just have no clue on how they could do all this Minky promotion and then act clueless when people 'mistake' them for being together. It's like they keep showing us pics of them to show us how cute they would be together (like the bed pic) and then they're all like "what are you talking about? They're only friends. Friends lie in each others beds and take pictures of it all the time."
Old 12-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohannafromIHJ (View Post)
If Grace is meant to be missing a chunk of her head after the accident, then she's going to be spending the next few years relearning basic things like eating and talking. Pretty depressing storyline.
With this whole thing about Grace and her possible death, appeared some haters lol weird.

Quote:
With Dakota and Freya they're being vague. They are like "oh that relationship was left up to the viewers decide what was going on, it's so interesting that people think very different things about it haha did i mention they reconnect towards the end of the series". They never say "Yes, they're just friends" "No, they're not hooking up". ugh.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just don't understand how they are doing this though. Don't they know how the fans will react once the series start, when the find out nothing is happening between the two? Surely the show would know that they will be pissing a lot of fans off? I just have no clue on how they could do all this Minky promotion and then act clueless when people 'mistake' them for being together. It's like they keep showing us pics of them to show us how cute they would be together (like the bed pic) and then they're all like "what are you talking about? They're only friends. Friends lie in each others beds and take pictures of it all the time."
That's why I find it hard to believe they're going to ignore Mini's feelings. If they do that in the first episode then that's it, you know. Along with Fratty also being featured in that ep, people will know there's nothing going on anymore. I really think they're going to be dragging the storyline until the end of the series. They could have both of them involved with other people but still like, being sad for being apart from each other and stuff like that.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
They deseperate for ratings. What is popular in this gen? Minky... and Hardlet (but they don't use them to promote the series, you know, the people with more photoshoots and stuff are Dakota and Freya), so they are using them. People will get interesed, and i'll watch the series to find out about Mini and Franky and their relationship. I'm hating so much this,

Quote:
It's like they keep showing us pics of them to show us how cute they would be together (like the bed pic)
If that pic is not from the set, Dakota is a troll. I thouhgt it was from the hotel they were staying, but now, seeing that pic of Freya on set, seems to be from set... but If not? Ugh, i cannot
Old 12-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If that pic is not from the set, Dakota is a troll. I thouhgt it was from the hotel they were staying, but now, seeing that pic of Freya on set, seems to be from set... but If not? Ugh, i cannot
There's no way that picture is not from the set. There's a camera filming Freya ffs At the very least, it's from a Unseen. The only way Dakota could be trolling us is if Franky is not in the scene.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
There's no way that picture is not from the set. There's a camera filming Freya ffs At the very least, it's from a Unseen. The only way Dakota could be trolling us is if Franky is not in the scene.
Dying to know what place is that. It's not a room we've saw before.