Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohannafromIHJ (View Post)
I didn't think there was any point in getting into a whole big thing. I think they're pushing Malo and Fratty, you think it's all a conspiracy to hide the truth of Minky everlasting. You think I'm an emotional wreck over being denied canonization of ship I never thought would happen anyway, and I think you're in denial and trying very hard to convince yourself that Minky's still gonna happen, and attacking anyone who says otherwise. Basically, nothing good can come of this discussion. Hopefully I'm woefully wrong and Minky spend most of series 6 falling madly in love.
There's no need to feel attacked But I agree I think you are emotional. If you wasn't, you wouldn't have insisted I am in denial, or worse, I am attacking you and the rest. Conspiracy is also a very big word for simple publicist job. I wish it was that exciting but sadly it's not. I would still prefer you to answer my questions for the sake of discussion instead of using argumentum ad hominem. But if you don't think you can bring something interesting to the discussion or defend your arguments, then you are right, it's better to leave conversation.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
Should I use 'Just friends' in our next title?
Old 10-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f287/just-fr...oday-63023278/