Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Paz This is how it feels to get your OTP screwed up. Get ready for next year.

Something came up in the last thread but I didn't have a chance to discuss it. About Franky's new found love for violence and how that's going to affect Mini... who else thinks whatever happens in episode will lead them to have an argument or maybe Mini won't be happy about Franky's new... hobby and they won't be close again until like episode 6 or 7?
Old 12-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
I don't want something gore like Freddie's death, like NO.
Frankly speaking, gore in Skins would seem out of blue. Like Freddie's death: it was laughable. I noticed Skins tend to go into surrealist territories, but their use of exploitation should end on drugs and parties, not include gore, violence or paranormal elements (see: Freddie's ghost). Can you imagine Skins as a slasher movie? LMAO.

Quote:
About Franky's new found love for violence and how that's going to affect Mini... who else thinks whatever happens in episode will lead them to have an argument or maybe Mini won't be happy about Franky's new... hobby and they won't be close again until like episode 6 or 7?
What do you mean by new found love for violence? Is it just rumor, assumption or A VERIFIED SPOILER? Clutching my pearls.
P.S.: if it's true, then yes, I can definitely see that happening. Praying for Mini's tormented soul as we are speaking.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
paranormal elements (see: Freddie's ghost)
This is one of those things I wish I could block from my memory forever. What was that.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
Paz This is how it feels to get your OTP screwed up. Get ready for next year.
I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, Carol. Someone save me from myself /effy

Quote:
Something came up in the last thread but I didn't have a chance to discuss it. About Franky's new found love for violence and how that's going to affect Mini...
SIGHHHH. I think Mini is going to cry, suffer, and yell at Franky a lot of time to try to keep her safe, but Franky's not going to listen her. I think Franky has thing thing that always has been in her own, and wants to make her own decisions and stuff, even if they are wrong.

Quote:
who else thinks whatever happens in episode will lead them to have an argument or maybe Mini won't be happy about Franky's new... hobby and they won't be close again until like episode 6 or 7?
Oh my god, I didn't think on that tho. My heart, jfc. Just like i told you before, I really think that Franky and Mini won't share scenes in her own episodes... I don't really know what to think about Franky and all this things with fights, blood, mud, etc.

Quote:
Like Freddie's death: it was laughable
For me, it wasn't. I was really shocked when I saw it, I mean, I had tumblr at that time, and some of my friends told me that something shtty happened. The scene makes me sick, tbh. I mean all the screams and the noises...and the blood.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
What do you mean by new found love for violence? Is it just rumor, assumption or A VERIFIED SPOILER? Clutching my pearls.
P.S.: if it's true, then yes, I can definitely see that happening. Praying for Mini's tormented soul as we are speaking.
Dakota's tweets about: "best scene ever, blood, mud, FCK YEAH, YES OH" and the pics from set. Dakota seems very excited about Franky's storyline, and the character will pass a lot of sht imo, a lot of heavy scenes and stuff. I don't want friendly Franky go away.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, Carol. Someone save me from myself /effy
We're all going to get through it together.

Quote:
I think Mini is going to cry, suffer, and yell at Franky a lot of time to try to keep her safe, but Franky's not going to listen her. I think Franky has thing thing that always has been in her own, and wants to make her own decisions and stuff, even if they are wrong.
I totally agree with what you said about Franky. I really don't think she likes to be told what to do. Especially with Mini, I think cause she knows how much Mini likes to have control of things.

What if we get a scene with Mini telling Franky she doesn't want her to get hurt? I wouldn't survive omg.

Quote:
I really think that Franky and Mini won't share scenes in her own episodes
I used to think they would be heavily featured in each other's episodes but now... I think just one scene or two, tbh.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
We're all going to get through it together.
Hahaha yes, we will. Seriously i'm going to suffer some kind of emotional breakdown whatching Skins next year, omg. /effy ofc

Quote:
I totally agree with what you said about Franky. I really don't think she likes to be told what to do. Especially with Mini, I think cause she knows how much Mini likes to have control of things.
Yeah, she knows. Also I think Mini kinda feels that urge of protect her because of that, I think Mini found interesting that quality of Franky. Since the beginning Mini shows up like the person who wanted control of everything, but she never really had it. That's started to break when Franky appears in her party, I mean she had everything planned, and Franky shows in her party anyway. And then Grace, Liv, and Nick left her alone, and Franky showed up to help her ;_;.

Franky deep down, doesn't really give a fck of what people think of her, affects her only when people bother her (bullying in her case).I'm agree with Sebastian when hesaid in an interview, about Franky, that Franky's like a free spirit. A bit cliché but i feel it true.

Quote:
What if we get a scene with Mini telling Franky she doesn't want her to get hurt? I wouldn't survive omg.
I'll die, and die again tbh. I can see Mini being all emotional and stuff, and Franky just walking away. Just like happened in 5x08. WAH.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Seriously i'm going to suffer some kind of emotional breakdown whatching Skins next year, omg. /effy ofc
Lol, at least with spoilers we can still find comfort in our speculations and occasionally come up with something that would be good for us. But when the episodes are here... might as well become a Effy stan.

Quote:
Franky deep down, doesn't really give a fck of what people think of her, affects her only when people bother her (bullying in her case).I'm agree with Sebastian when hesaid in an interview, about Franky, that Franky's like a free spirit. A bit cliché but i feel it true.
Totally agree. I'm really curious about Franky's storyline next series, probably more curious than I am with what's gonna happen with Mini and she's my favorite (but then again we haven't heard anything about her yet). I just really want to know if her personality is still the same.

Quote:
I'll die, and die again tbh.
Now imagine the preview for episode 9.

Last edited by bebrave; 12-18-2011 at 09:12 PM
Old 12-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Lol, at least with spoilers we can still find comfort in our speculiations and occasionally come up with something that would be good for us. But when the episodes are here... might as well become a Effy stan.
For sure. I'll be in her shoes. "Love for a ship doesn't suppose to do that, you make go mad!!!1" true story.

Franky and Luke preview.

Quote:
probably more curious than I am with what's gonna happen with Mini and she's my favorite (but then again we haven't heard anything about her yet). I just really want to know if her personality is still the same.
I want to know as well. I hope is nothing too radical. I'm kinda relax because Sean Buckley is writing Franky, but then again... the scenes in the woods. I'm in doubt that they are going to explore her past more, and it will be more about what will happen in Morocco with the gang... and this group of bad guys, including Luke.

Quote:
Now imagine the preview for episode 9.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanchica (View Post)
i was loving this group so much aswell (with rudy). With skins the cast change is fine because everything is new but misfits is starting to look like oth.

http://i.imgur.com/xbjs3.png
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 12-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)

For what i saw about Franky we'll see blood, but I hope it's not that bad, and not that gore. jesus christ, no.
Spoiler:

Last edited by fakevegan; 12-19-2011 at 04:09 AM
Old 12-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
This is one of those things I wish I could block from my memory forever. What was that.
you mean when cook heard freddie's spirit calling to him or w/e? yeah that was just..
Old 12-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Loyal Fan

thank u for the new thread! great title haha!

wow so diva is a lesbian magazine? i wonder why it says skins goes gay again because, didnt they say there wont be any gay/lesbian characters this generation? well, i sure cant wait to see whats inside that magazine! it most probably is minky related since its a lesbian magazine.

Quote:
RichCain Rich Cain
@sebastianDSfans Their cover line is slightly misleading.
uh okay rich!

Old 12-19-2011, 09:05 AM
Addicted Fan

i'm thinking the marmite storyline dakota was talking about might be the fighting thing?
Old 12-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Loyal Fan

@RichCain
Quote:
@RichCain
Rich Cain
Miss @freyamavor__ is No. 10 in @RWDmag's Top 12 of 2012! @Skins rwdmag.com/2011/12/issue-…

~
= Ru =

Last edited by dstar; 12-19-2011 at 10:47 AM