Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2012, 11:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP-Skins (View Post)
well Matty is a boring person maybe if he goes to prison he will become dangerous and exciting to her once more and she will want him lol
The sad thing this is probably what will happen. Can you imagine if they have basically no scenes this whole series and then they get a S5-esque hug in the series finale?

Quote:
the OP is totally gonna have an AU series 6 storyline. We should do a mini survivor and just order some pics from facebook and the scenes in the opening titles
lol. Yup, we totally should.

When should we start this current survivor?

Old 01-29-2012, 01:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
We can eliminate one of our nice and full of sense causes of Fruke (the isolation from her friends) or we pretend that the characters aren't writing on social networks?
I wish they would stop with these social networks things, especially since they reply to real people now and it's just weird So, according to facebook Franky is already integrated in the group, and she's spending glammed up playing twins with Mini? Franky becoming Mini's twin in style, that's just everything I wanted for her tbh No comment about Nick being there to prove they're getting to BFF status, lol.
Facebook covers events that don't happen on screen, right... this means in 6x02 we'll just randomly see her at the concert, with no explanation, no apologies to Rich or anything else? I really hope not.

Quote:
When should we start this current survivor?
Good question How many should we keep?
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 01-29-2012, 01:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimweh (View Post)
Facebook covers events that don't happen on screen, right... this means in 6x02 we'll just randomly see her at the concert, with no explanation, no apologies to Rich or anything else? I really hope not.
If that happens.... argh, I'm going to end up punching someone. Showing her crying for like 5 seconds at the end of 6x01 (which was completely random imo because the focus was on grace in the coma) is just not enough. We need to see her feeling sorry for rich, for Grace, for matty (although I'm not expecting this at all)... for everyone basically. We need a Franky/Rich scene in his episode for this to make any sense at all.
/rant over. sorry

Quote:
Good question How many should we keep?
Good question too going to be so hard to get rid of even one of these.

Old 01-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
We need a Franky/Rich scene in his episode for this to make any sense at all.
But we're getting a Liv/Rich one (I can't wait to see it btw, it's amazing how Franky has basically Liv's attitude now and Liv has hers, giving friendship advice to the gang on S6 lol) ohh I'm gonna cut something if that never happens.

Quote:
going to be so hard to get rid of even one of these.
Even Morrissey ones? I guess we could make a side a and side b because really, we have too many lol and one side is so last year and booriiing.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
But we're getting a Liv/Rich one (I can't wait to see it btw, it's amazing how Franky has basically Liv's attitude now and Liv has hers, giving friendship advice to the gang on S6 lol) ohh I'm gonna cut something if that never happens.
Seriously. I'm looking forward to Liv in this episode, franky will probably just be having random sex in the background and doing drugs. personality change or what?

I really want to hope that franky gets redeemed in the upcoming episodes, but argh... can totally just see them sweeping everything that happened in 6x01 under the carpet

Quote:
Even Morrissey ones? I guess we could make a side a and side b because really, we have too many lol and one side is so last year and booriiing.
we could have the Morrissey just to spite new!effy

I guess we could have 25 songs or something then? And so last year I agree.

Old 01-29-2012, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

I still have faith in Sean Buckley. Franky needs to grow up, to find herself whoever they decided she is this series, and to understand what 'real life' is about. I'm positive at least some of this will happen since she gets two episodes. I'm also positive most of what happened in 6x01 will be completely ignored because life is too short to complain or feel guilty seriously.

Anyway, judging from her outfit at the gig she's depressed Her outfits in ep.3/4/5 according to the trailer ans tills are girly and colourful, so she's happier. Thanks for introducing to the clothes=mood trick Dakota, it's useful
Old 01-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm also positive most of what happened in 6x01 will be completely ignored because life is too short to complain or feel guilty seriously.
Yeah, I'm going to follow this logic whenever I want to be a bitch and lose all my friends Thank you franky!!!111

I miss old franky

Quote:
Anyway, judging from her outfit at the gig she's depressed Her outfits in ep.3/4/5 according to the trailer ans tills are girly and colourful, so she's happier. Thanks for introducing to the clothes=mood trick Dakota, it's useful
That is really useful actually. At least if she doesn't show she's moody we'll still know that. The casual viewers will have no idea though

Old 01-29-2012, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forelsket (View Post)
Yeah, I'm going to follow this logic whenever I want to be a bitch and lose all my friends Thank you franky!!!111

I miss old franky

Too bad your friends will still forgive you, so you'll need to find a drug lord and run away with him Rachel

Lol, I still can't believe wrong!Franky was literally the only reason I came back to Skins after the S4 mess and now they're giving me this It's amusing, really.

Quote:
we could have the Morrissey just to spite new!effy
Definitely I'm sure Effy likes them tho Matty, why couldn't you sing James Blunt? I'm sure this would have never happened
Old 01-29-2012, 02:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Too bad your friends will still forgive you, so you'll need to find a drug lord and run away with him Rachel
Yeah, I have to do this while on I'm on holiday with them though and make sure it's about 6 weeks into my relationship with my boyfriend

^Franky's list of ways to lose all your friends. WARNING: This will only make you more attractive to the male sex!

Quote:
Lol, I still can't believe wrong!Franky was literally the only reason I came back to Skins after the S4 mess and now they're giving me this It's amusing, really.
Awwwh... that's really sad. This is how Skins repays you.

Quote:
Definitely I'm sure Effy likes them tho Matty, why couldn't you sing James Blunt? I'm sure this would have never happened
James Blunt is really disappointed in Matty now.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

Poor Franky, nothing ever goes the way she plans.

Quote:
James Blunt is really disappointed in Matty now.
I'm sure he's listening to him now, wherever he is

This new Skins blog is awesome btw
Skins Meme
Old 01-29-2012, 02:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
This new Skins blog is awesome btw
Skins Meme
I know, it's hilarious!

Old 01-29-2012, 02:45 AM
Addicted Fan

I did my best to explain myself that Franky's style is not connected to her mood and I was actually pretty convinced of that, and now the fashionist say the opposite

Quote:
The more messed up her head is, the more her wardrobe suffers. The happier she feels, the better she looks.
xxx
For fck's sakes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beached (View Post)
Tftnt
No idea what Matty's return will look like although I watched a few of The Borgias S1 the other night and decided it should be from the woods, or bathed in light emerging from the pulpit. In all srs, he's one of the few who knows the truth about the car crash and since St Nick ain't taking his calls....

....so, expecting the return sometime soon.
I think when he comes back Franky won't ask him anyhing (It would be quite important to know directly from him the truth about crime around the drugs since she's interested in Freckleface who's a dangerous pusher and Liv knows it).
I just think she might ask Nickosaur all the questions she'll ignore him until episode 9 or 10 (thanks Mini to ship Fratty )...

I think this Franky doesn't like words (basically when Matty started talking, a new experience for him considering he said 10 sentences in a series, Franky started being bored) Come on life is too short for Morissey ballbags

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 01-29-2012, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

someone should link this to franky's fb

Quote:
and now the fashionist say the opposite
I know I've given up really

I want a Mini/Matty scene, really. And it's only fair since Mini could end up being the only girl who doesn't go with both Levans (Hardlet doesn't count) and it's so UNFAIIR ok? I think she needs the whole experience to develop her character!!!!
Old 01-29-2012, 02:53 AM
Addicted Fan

It's awesome, because It's really true Most of the g2 lovers want to be her
And Cassie too, especially when she was anorexic

Skins fans are often crazy, own it

Quote:
I want a Mini/Matty scene, really. And it's only fair since Mini could end up being the only girl who doesn't go with both Levans (Hardlet doesn't count) and it's so UNFAIIR ok? I think she needs the whole experience to develop her character!!!!
Yeah, this is unfair. Mini please, since you're hetero why don't you try Mattster?

If you consider that Liv kissed Franky and Mini too, and Mini kissed Liv too, and all Mattone Nalone and Levangerald situation, It misses only Matty and Mini and Levancest, and Levanguinnessgeraldonecest is definitely complete.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}

Last edited by marianuvs; 01-29-2012 at 03:33 AM
Old 01-29-2012, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If you consider that Liv kissed Franky and Mini too, and Mini kissed Liv too, and all Mattone Nalone and Levangerald situation, It misses only Matty and Mini and Levancest, and Levanguinnessgeraldonecest is definitely complete.
This really is a freaking soap-opera Everyone x everyone, easiest way to sum up generation 3 Minty needs to happen then, I'm sure they can find a beautiful connection too, getting drunk together talking about their obsession over Franky idk? Maye after he finds about Nick/Franky, wouldn't that be perfect if he turns to her for 'help', just imagine it Make it happen Von Nep, I know you can.

Seriously tho, that always was my biggest complaint with this gen. They're throwing 3457757889x pairings at us and as a result they don't develop in a coherent or at least decent way a single one. Rich and Grace don't count because they're awesome and don't do love triangles but as a result their screen time is reduced and their development has to happen off screen, too. And in S6, instead of making it better as I was hoping, it only gets worse. Just choose one freaking pairing and write it well, why aren't 148 writers able to do it anymore, really? Or they think having everyone hooking up with everyone is how it works in 2012 to have a meaningful, realistic storyline? Bah