Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
May I ask how old this person is?

With all the respect I come here to comment about it. But I found very not cool this person saying things that aren't. Where the shipwars mentioned? The serious assumptions? The fandom is dead lately... I don't even understand.
We follow each other... but sorry why to bother? I mean, we Fratthew shippers should be more irritated, she mentioned me too with Rich and Dakota and I didn't ask anything before Fandomwars happen If there are reactions, so... we're better than that.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 12-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
May I ask how old this person is?
I have no idea, I don't know her and she doesn't even know what fanforum is, so she wasn't talking about this place We found it very not cool too, but what can we do about it? *headdesk* If I had a dollar for every poor assumption I read in the last few months...
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 12-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Lucite does the second year of school, 14/15/13... don't know exactly

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 12-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianuvs (View Post)
We follow each other... but sorry why to bother? I mean, we Fratthew shippers should be more irritated, she mentioned me too with Rich and Dakota and I didn't ask anything before Fandomwars happen If there are reactions, so... we're better than that.
That's not cool! You're one of the most polite persons on this fandom, and this person is giving you bad reputation. You have your opinions very clear, it's not receive a mention in a matter you're not actuallo so involved like it was that little convo twitter with Dakota.

I don't see any fandomwards by now...

Quote:
I have no idea, I don't know her and she doesn't even know what fanforum is, so she wasn't talking about this place We found it very not cool too, but what can we do about it? *headdesk* If I had a dollar for every poor assumption I read in the last few months...
I don't like this kind of things either. Isn't the same person who says Mini is a bully and that Mini McGuinness is the anti-christ? Or the same person who months ago was tweeting all the crew and actors saying that Franky and Grace (as a couple) was the line that the show must follow to be a quality show again?

I don't like the fact that this person is messing up talking about ratings and things to the actors. We all know that this gen is not popular. These kids are just enjoying their Skins time, and the shooting, most amazing job, imo. Why people has to be so like this and tweet things. In my opinion, it's just giving bad reputation to the fandom in general. We're not like that. Not with this gen, not now when we all know the fandom we are just us by now...

I don't get it.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I don't like this kind of things either. Isn't the same person who says Mini is a bully and that Mini McGuinness is the anti-christ? Or the same person who months ago was tweeting all the crew and actors saying that Franky and Grace (as a couple) was the line that the show must follow to be a quality show again?
I think so, I think they were also the person who asked Dakota if she would approve a Grace/Franky endgame (and since we know Dakota is the queen of Skins we now know what direction they will be going in )

I don't think its fair to the actors to have to hear that talking about the ratings droping to other fans is one thing, but its not fair to tell it to the actors who worked hard on s5 and 6 and are just trying to have a bit of fun I'm sure they know about it, they don't need it rubbing in their faces
Old 12-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
That's not cool! You're one of the most polite persons on this fandom, and this person is giving you bad reputation. You have your opinions very clear, it's not receive a mention in a matter you're not actuallo so involved like it was that little convo twitter with Dakota.

I don't see any fandomwards by now...
I don't think she got me bad reputation. She mentioned me but I didn't write the twit. What should I say? Sorry Dakota, I'm not part of this conversation? I'm very lovely with Dakota, I commented the photo, and honestly I think Dakota doesn't give a fck

Quote:
I don't like this kind of things either. Isn't the same person who says Mini is a bully and that Mini McGuinness is the anti-christ? Or the same person who months ago was tweeting all the crew and actors saying that Franky and Grace (as a couple) was the line that the show must follow to be a quality show again?.
Her ideas are a weird totally But really, who cares... It's her to say these things. I don't really approve. About Matty Minky Fandom said very very bad things too and Mini is much more loved.

Quote:
I don't like the fact that this person is messing up talking about ratings and things to the actors. We all know that this gen is not popular. These kids are just enjoying their Skins time, and the shooting, most amazing job, imo. Why people has to be so like this and tweet things. In my opinion, it's just giving bad reputation to the fandom in general. We're not like that. Not with this gen, not now when we all know the fandom we are just us by now...

I don't get it.
True.... but I still don't think that actors and Rich listens to her about fans reactions, they might come to read this forum. What should I say?

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 12-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Isn't the same person who says Mini is a bully and that Mini McGuinness is the anti-christ? Or the same person who months ago was tweeting all the crew and actors saying that Franky and Grace (as a couple) was the line that the show must follow to be a quality show again?
Oh God I have no idea about that, honestly I don't follow her every move on twitter and I hardly remember usernames
I think she can ship Grace/Rich or Grace/alien or whatever she wants, the problem is that she - or anyone else - shouldn't say that to the crew or the actors. There are so many places in the fandom where people can obsess over that I couldn't agree more with you when you say that these kids should have nothing to do with this But ugh, the fandom is a scary place.

I don't think she's giving Maria bad reputation tho. She had nothing to do with and so didn't you or us
Old 12-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I guess Voldemort managed to cast an 'Imperio' spell on von Nepotism for that one.
Hes happy

Old 12-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Party hats
Old 12-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Total Fan

this thread has been too ~srs lately, we need to fix that

I wonder if James Blunt has made good on his promise to have Atty and Ranky in his latest video
Old 12-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Maybe I should change my twitter name

1) Goncalo thought I was Sebastian, and not only (thanks Goncalo I was Seb for 5 minutes)
2) To say something about 'Fratty' I risk to be mentioned without permission by Luc
3) It's happen that to ask Rich Cain something (these were Minky shippers) they put me in the middle of the conversation and once Rich C answered me a bit pissed off, and I wondered 'When did I do the question???'

Luckily Dakota didn't reply to me, awkward.
It's twitterland guys.

Quote:
DakotaBlueR Dakota Blue Richards
@theotherJoeCole check your facebook messages, I NEED a favour.
Dakota and Lukamel have to kill Seb, It' the end

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 12-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Right, maybe they think you're Seb? But it's crazy, there's FANS at the end! (and why would they need to mention Seb anyway)

Quote:
this thread has been too ~srs lately, we need to fix that
I don't recognize myself anymore I guess it's hard not to be srs bsns lately? With all those crazy spoilers. But we can see the light again

Quote:
I wonder if James Blunt has made good on his promise to have Atty and Ranky in his latest video
I'd love to know that
Old 12-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Maybe I should change my twitter name
what would you change it to?

I don't know why everyone always drags you into things

Quote:
But we can see the light again
We just need Dumbledore's guidance

Last edited by HP-Skins; 12-08-2011 at 04:50 PM
Old 12-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimweh (View Post)
Right, maybe they think you're Seb? But it's crazy, there's FANS at the end! (and why would they need to mention Seb anyway)
I AM SEB. I didn't tell you... but Maria gave me her password and expecially at night It's me. I really need to talk about Fratty sometimes but Company Pictures would give me the sack.

You really have no idea how many fishes I catched today

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 12-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Poor Seb, just listen to Jose Feliciano and you'll be okay.