Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Banned

Hi everyone! I am a new poster!

Please accept and welcome me into your fold.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Banned

are you talking about the black dude behind him? if so ia
Quote:
"to die on your face, it's such a heavenly way to die"
lmao accurate, gpoy, relevant to my life, etc.

baabeeeee
Quote:
Please accept and welcome me into your fold.
oh my gosh, you're so welcome! favorite cook scene? favorite joc feature??
Old 09-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello newbie Nice choice of topic for posting the first comment Let's see how big Jack fan you are!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hello newbie Nice choice of topic for posting the first comment Let's see how big Jack fan you are!
I couldn't make my first comment anywhere else. I suffer from partial blindness and I just eenie meenie miney mo'ed until I found myself here.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Banned

welcome boogienights22 you chose most friendly place on this thread and CE thread is filled with love and ontopicness have a good time in here
Old 09-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogienights22 (View Post)
I couldn't make my first comment anywhere else. I suffer from partial blindness and I just eenie meenie miney mo'ed until I found myself here.
why did you ignore my welcome? i don't see much of a welcoming spirit from you, boogienights. welcomeness is a two way street, honey child.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That probably was caused by Jack's magic. He is like a magnet for chicks. No wonder he has so many female fans. This thread is only a proof of that, obviously besides being the best thread on ff.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Banned

my welcomes are better

hi
Old 09-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Banned

lmao so qt.

ce thread is open btw y'all. let's go talk about how fug kaya is and how the lesbians tag was a show of solidarity between our liberal thread and the lgbtq community and therefor should be left as it was
Old 09-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
why did you ignore my welcome? i don't see much of a welcoming spirit from you, boogienights. welcomeness is a two way street, honey child.
You should be more understanding marla_singer. I already said I suffer from a partial blindness. I accidentally missed your welcome post. You are ruder than the chav in your icon.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Banned

oh i'm sorry i must suffer from the same optical ailment as i didn't notice you were partially blind. please forgive me and please accept my sincerest apologies.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You should be more understanding marla_singer. I already said I suffer from a partial blindness. I accidentally missed your welcome post. You are ruder than the chav in your icon.
He's not chav, he's from middle class. His mum was an artist for god's sake!
Old 09-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
He's not chav, he's from middle class. His mum was an artist for god's sake!
His mom was a WHORE. He might as well have been trailer trash.

So yeah I guess it's not too late for me to tell you all that I hate the character of James Cook. I like Jack though, he was amazing in that one movie with David Tennant, so I like him for that. But Cook is not for me. I am a Freddie Girl!

Can I still post here if I hate James Cook (but like Jack) and am partially blind?
Old 09-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
She didn't get money for this, so she wasn't technically a prostitute. Way to ****-sham a humble and caring person! Cook's mum did more for him than f.e JJ. She brought him to life

Quote:
So yeah I guess it's not too late for me to tell you all that I hate the character of James Cook. I like Jack though, he was amazing in that one movie with David Tennant, so I like him for that. But Cook is not for me. I am a Freddie Girl!

Can I still post here if I hate James Cook (but like Jack) and am partially blind?
Yes, because this thread supports people with disabilities.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:

we welcome people even if they hate the subject of the thread tbqh!