Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

I love Franky I just don't like how they're treating her.

I'm not ready to let go of this flawless title I was thinking about something from glockenspiel song but yours is way more appropriate, and I can't believe it's already time to say goodbye to them You wanna open Rach or I will?
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 03-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Since i have been seeing complaints about S6's lack of character continuity and character development, i have decided to re-watch S5 to see if these statements are true. Here is my description of each character(minus Grace and Matty since they are both barely involved in S6) based off watching all of S5 in the past couple days and watching every episode in S6 that has aired.

Rich: S5- Rich is a very angered person since he believes no one understands him. He goes against culture meaning he is counterculture. He is a good friend to Alo but still insults him. He showed character development this season because of his relationship with Grace and how he started to change because of her. Rich learned how to compromise for the sake of love.
S6- Rich is still the same way he was in S5 but changes once Grace dies. He becomes more caring of his friend’s emotions, and becomes friendlier like the way Grace was before she past. He seems like an overall more grateful person who is now in a more calm, relax person. He doesn’t insult Alo anymore but encourages him to better his life by being a very supportive best friend.

Mini: S5- Mini is a popular, self-absorbed person who is very concerned about her appearance. This changes when she finally begins to have sex with Nick and since she is in love with him, she goes through being cheated on just so her picture perfect life can continue. Later in the season, she becomes attached to Franky and very protective of her.
S6- Mini is still the same way she was during the latter part of S5. She now has feelings for Alo because of feeling pity towards him since he still hasn’t had sex yet. So she tries to have unattached sex with Alo but ends up lusting for sex with him (through her recent enjoyment of sex with Alo). She neglects Alo since she feels that she has an image to uphold but she now has to try and care about Alo since she is pregnant by him.

Liv: S5- Liv is a carefree person who has troubles with her mother about the way she lives. Liv has a special relationship with Grace and Mini but her and Mini have a shaky relationship because they don’t fully trust each other. Liv wants to make her and Mini’s relationship better but Mini is still upset about Liv betraying her by sleeping with Nick. Liv starts to stop caring about bettering her relationship with Mini. Liv has a carefree relationship with Matty but then becomes angered when she realizes that Matty and Franky have a secret attraction to each other. When Matty doesn’t satisfy Liv’s needs, she leaves him.
S6- Liv still has the same personality but is very affected by Grace’s death. She comes to Mini for comfort and resolution but Mini prefers to ignore the situation as if it never happened. Liv is in need of comfort so she draws to new character Alex and they live the carefree lifestyle Liv has always strived for. She trys once again to reunite her friendship with Mini but Mini is now jealous of Alex and is not caring for the relationship.

Nick: S5- Nick is the typical jock who has the popular girlfriend and nice life. But his life becomes crappy when he cheats on Mini with her best friend Liv. Then his brother comes in and makes his life even worse since he has feelings for Liv and Matty is in a relationship with her. He claims to not care about Liv to Matty but becomes jealous of Matty and how he believes that Matty has an easy life. Nick realizes that Matty is only trying to be a good brother to him and finds comfort by destroying items of his dads with Matty after standing up to him.
S6- Nick is still the same way as he was in during the second half of S5. He now feels that himself and Franky are the only ones that can be there for Matty but Franky doesn’t care for Matty anymore. Nick starts to care for Franky because of his one-way friendship with Franky that he feels they are the only ones who can help Matty. Nick tries hard to protect Franky for Matty’s sake. Nick tries to save Franky from Luke and gets beat up for it. Now Franky realizes that Nick cares for her and begins to like him back. This turns into a relationship that is looked down upon by Matty.

Alo: S5- Alo is an immature, useless person whose goal is only trying to have sex and enjoy life through partying. Alo is pretty much the same way throughout S5 until he realizes that he has to grow up sparked by his experience with his dad.
S6- Alo is still the same person except now Mini is coming on to him sexually. Alo then begins to catch feelings for Mini which aren’t returned and are rejected.

Franky: S5- Franky is a socially awkward, asexual character. Franky becomes friends with Mini/Grace/Liv but Mini constantly tries to bully her. Grace is the only one who tries to be friends with Franky and the share a close bond. Franky becomes interested in Matty because of his comments towards her and his mysterious personality. She begins to realize that she is unintentionally causing a problem between Matty and Liv and she begins to feel bad. Throughout S5, Franky tries to help Rich and Nick with their problems but these problems are only small. Franky is upset with Matty because he wants her but can’t pursue her. Franky is afraid of having sex with Matty because of past experiences. Franky tries to comfort Matty after she almost fell off a cliff.
S6- Franky is bitter with Matty for the way their new found relationship was not what she expected and is annoyed by him. She pushes him away making him question whether she can be with someone. Luke comes into the picture, noticing the friction between Matty and Franky, and tries to woo her. Franky becomes interested in Luke’s seductive, fast-life, and dangerous lifestyle. Franky goes away with Luke which leads Matty to chase her resulting in a fatal car crash for Grace. Franky blames herself for Grace’s death and turns to her past ways of blaming herself in an aggressive manner. This turns Franky into an angry person who feels guilty and finds the need to blame someone which becomes Matty. Franky becomes obsessed with the aggressive, dangerous lifestyle and this draws her back to Luke. After being with Luke, she realizes that being with him is wrong and leaves Luke. She has now become attached to Mini after finding out that Mini is pregnant.

Character Development of S6: Mini(positively), Rich(positively), Franky(positively and negatively)
Characters without Development in S6: Liv, Nick, Alo

If anyone has any arguments towards me, please feel free to ask me any questions.
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

nouveau