Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I didn't even think about that, oh I hope that doesn't happen. I don't think the group could recover after that. They were all so hurt by what happen to Grace. If Mini looses her baby because a beating she takes from Liv, I don't see them coming back from that.
Their friendship would be ruined forever, and I don't think they end up as a group on "hated" terms. We never had this, and it would be just not skins.

I think maybe Liv starts beating Mini, Mini starts screaming "Stop it, stop it, stop it! I'm pregnant!" or something like this, and that's how the group finds out..dunno...

If Mini will lose the baby, I think it will be because she drank too much when she was in denial, so it's "her own fault"...

To ep. 7, I really think they're really gonna mirroring Peter & Wendy, because Alo looks basically like him in the trailer scenes from the main trailer (compare: http://outnow.ch/Media/Movies/Bilder...ovie.fs/01.jpg) and I just read this interview:

Spoiler:

It's so awesome
Old 02-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Malo are soo amazing, they're like the power ship this series

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 02-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm terrified for that Liv/Mini scene... Does Mini have a baby bump in that scene or no? Because when she went for the sonogram she had a bit of a bump.

Quote:
Spoiler:
OMG, yes! This is so great

Old 02-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

If Mini got pregnant around 6x01 or 6x02, you would think she might be starting to show a bit. If she has so many pregnancy tests, she most have know for a while. So when the gang find out, it's probably a bit into her pregnancy.

I wonder what causes Liv to start to beat Mini like that. And I can see Mini trying to shield her stomach and screaming, "please stop I'm pregnant." I wonder if Alo finds out with everyone else or if he's the last to know.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

I still don't think Mini will lose the baby because of Liv...
Right now I tend to say that she'll keep the baby, I mean if they'll do only angsty and edgy stuff until the finale I'm okay with it but in the finale I want to see everyone happy or at least okay.
It would be too "sick" if Mini will lose the baby because her former best friend beats the **** out of her, even for skins.

@cherrios: I agree with you theory I guess that's what she's doing. I hope Liv will stop beating her then. and maybe Liv reacts like this: "you're what? You damn whore!" and then she leaves I hope because Mini should be fine and her baby too.

Poor Alo, I really start to believe he's maybe the last or one of the last that finds out, so he'll feel betrayed, and doesn't want to talk to her anymore..maybe Mini has some pregnancy issues and then she gets to the hospital and and he realizes in the last minute that he should give her a second chance because he actually loves her.

Aw me and my weird theorysthat are mostly wrong (sadly, I want a bit more happy stuff) ...

Edit: just saw that last week Thursday nicks ep description came out - so today or tomorrow it's time for Alo's
I can't wait honestly that's probably the ep I'm looking forward the most since beginning just because this party, and his ep was flawless last year

Last edited by minyita; 02-23-2012 at 12:12 AM
Old 02-23-2012, 12:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Poor Alo, I really start to believe he's maybe the last or one of the last that finds out, so he'll feel betrayed, and doesn't want to talk to her anymore..maybe Mini has some pregnancy issues and then she gets to the hospital and and he realizes in the last minute that he should give her a second chance because he actually loves her.
I want Alo to want to get back together with Mini not because of the baby though, but because he actually forgives her.

I'm really excited for the party too. Apparently his episode is much lighter than the other episodes previously seen so I'm kind of excited because of that too.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

I want them to get back together, not because of the baby. But because they honestly care about each other and they want to make a life together with their child. I just want them back together, I want at least one couple to work out. It would be nice to have at least one happy/going to be ok endgame couple. I thought it was going to be Grace and Rich, but that all fell apart when Grace died. Nick, Franky, and Matty is just all too confusing and complicated. Liv is single right now, but who knows. Mini and Alo are having a baby together and are going to be connected forever.

I'm starting to think that Alo will be the last to know. Either by accident or by fault. And that he won't handle it well understandably, not only is Mini pregnant with his child. He's would be the last to know out of all their friends and he probably finds out by accident. Like he overhears Mini fighting with someone lets say Liv or Frankie are arguing with Mini over who the father is. And Alo comes in and overhears them and then it becomes clear that he's the father. Or he sees her being sick or finds pre-natal pills in her bag. Maybe the gang is hanging out at Mini or someone else. And Mini's mom comes storming in because she found all of Mini's positive pregnancy tests and wants to confront her daughter about it. I can't wait to see the confrontation between Mini's mother and her boyfriend with Alo's parents especially his mother. She's a real piece of work, one of the worst Skins parents. Oh that will be hilarious and I can see Alo and Mini just slipping away from all the fighting.

After seeing the major promo for the series, one of the scenes I really want to see the explanation of. Is Alo and some girl in their underwear dancing or playing kinect perhaps. Who is this girl that he is dancing with and why are they in their underwear?

Last edited by cherrios; 02-23-2012 at 01:28 AM
Old 02-23-2012, 05:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

This girl on the promo is called Poppy .. and things doesn't look good I found sth about alos episode ..

Spoiler:
Old 02-23-2012, 05:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Gah so much angst

Old 02-23-2012, 05:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't like this sentence:
Spoiler:

I mean like wtf? It's good that he tries to go on with his life, but if he really loves her then he shouldn't forger her so soon
Old 02-23-2012, 06:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I don't like that sentence either...

Maybe it just seems throughout the episode that he's over her, but he's really not... If he is actually over her then that's just weird.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes..I thought Alo isn't the person who just gives up easily? He didn't gave up on Rich, so why should he on Mini? I mean, he really really seems to love her, this Poppy girl must have a magical vagina or something if he forgets his true love so easily-.-

Do you think the growing up thing that's mentioned in other ep descriptions is about Mini losing the baby or maybe he getting in trouble and then in jail?
I think (and hope for sure) its about the last one. Maybe he does something illegal who knows...
Old 02-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minyita (View Post)
Yes..I thought Alo isn't the person who just gives up easily? He didn't gave up on Rich, so why should he on Mini?
I guess he knows Rich loves him and they're best friends at the end of the day. He probably thinks Mini doesn't care about him and she has been treating him badly for a while before she came to her senses, so I guess there's a difference there.

Quote:
I mean, he really really seems to love her, this Poppy girl must have a magical vagina or something if he forgets his true love so easily-.-

Quote:
Do you think the growing up thing that's mentioned in other ep descriptions is about Mini losing the baby or maybe he getting in trouble and then in jail?
I think (and hope for sure) its about the last one. Maybe he does something illegal who knows...
I hope it's talking about jail.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I guess he knows Rich loves him and they're best friends at the end of the day. He probably thinks Mini doesn't care about him and she has been treating him badly for a while before she came to her senses, so I guess there's a difference there.
Yeah, you're right there. I can actually understand him, I was nearly in the same situation a couple of months ago, I loved a guy, he treated me like ****, so I went dating random guys to get over him. It's just a normal reaction, I guess
But I'd still take this guy, so hopefully Alo would still take Mini, if she finally tells him what she feels, and he'll also.

Quote:
I hope it's talking about jail.
I hope so too, for sure. Mini seems to be happy with her decision to keep her baby, and if the skins writers would let her have a miscarriage just because of edgyness I start being annoyed...I mean I didn't really criticize this series so far, there are a few things that I don't like, but mostly I'm fine with the things happening so far. Edgyness -/- Death, but in skins universe probably is.

And it fits better with this growing up thing, imo. He can't really affect Mini's pregnancy, so it's more about her, not about him growing up. Maybe he throws an illegal party or something Or drugs perhaps...
Old 02-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Promo pics are out for Alo's ep:

Photo Archive - Skins - Season 6 - Promotional Episode Photos - Episode 6.07 - Alo

Spoiler: