Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megprescottfan (View Post)
I will be gutted if they do, i mean she stopped it with Ryan, that must mean something
It's actually pretty obvious that she's feeling something for him, I mean she went through cow**** for him
There were enough hints...but I'm just afraid that Alo will end up like JJ or something. :/ I don't know if he'll make out with this Poppy girl, the weird dance scene they share - well it doesn't look like something I would do with a potential love interest - maybe with a friend or something
And Ryan was actually kinda nice...I'm surprised. I liked him. He was not that possesive or weird and a real gentlemen And he accepted that Mini can't make out with him.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

I just have this fear that when the others first find out about Mini's pregnancy. That Alo might think it's Ryan and be a jerk to her. I hope he steps up and is there for Mini and the baby. For some reason I see Mini blurting out to Alo that it's his child and him being stunned.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Still can't get over how many great malo scenes we got!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minyita (View Post)
And Ryan was actually kinda nice...I'm surprised. I liked him. He was not that possesive or weird and a real gentlemen And he accepted that Mini can't make out with him.
Yeah I thought I was going to hate Ryan by the end of it, but he was really nice

Quote:
is malo's lovechild.
omg yes. She does look like a mixture of the two

Old 02-21-2012, 11:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:

definitely. I'm exited for Alo's episode description, if there's any mention of Mini...

I really hope they just don't drop the storyline there, like Alo's over Mini now, and she has a miscarriage and it's everything ****ed and over... They really have the potential to be endgame, and even some people who don't really like Malo enjoyed their photoalbum scene.

I'm kinda afraid they'll mess them up.

at this gif It was so cute. And yes, she actually does care. She needs to do a bit of growing up, too. I hope it isn't too late for both of them, though.
What is Alo's episode description?!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think it's out yet...

Yeah and all the Malo scenes are already in awesome gifs
still worried that's over now I just ... because it's skins...

Do you think Mini will have the baby, or it'll be a miscarriage? Just asking, because I have really no idea. Could be both possible.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

I think she will have the baby since she looked so happy when she saw the baby. I don't see her loosing the baby with only five episodes left. Considering how happy she looked, I think that would leave her in a really dark place when the show ends. And I don't see them doing that. More like Mini and Alo figuring out how they will handle parenthood and taking it one day at a time. I can see them having a beautiful little girl with red hair who they name Grace.

I wonder if she will tell him or he will find out (like Franky did or someone else tells him) I hope she tells him. Alo has a right to know and Mini shouldn't be going this alone. Sure Franky knows and is there for her, but she is Mini's friend. Alo is the other parent of this baby and it's a part of him as much as it is a part of her.

I'm hope he finds out soon, but he probably won't find out till his episode. I think he will be in shock and then followed by a lot of anger. And hopefully by the end of the episode he will step up and be there for Mini and the baby.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I think she will have the baby since she looked so happy when she saw the baby. I don't see her loosing the baby with only five episodes left. Considering how happy she looked, I think that would leave her in a really dark place when the show ends. And I don't see them doing that. More like Mini and Alo figuring out how they will handle parenthood and taking it one day at a time. I can see them having a beautiful little girl with red hair who they name Grace.

I wonder if she will tell him or he will find out (like Franky did or someone else tells him) I hope she tells him. Alo has a right to know and Mini shouldn't be going this alone. Sure Franky knows and is there for her, but she is Mini's friend. Alo is the other parent of this baby and it's a part of him as much as it is a part of her.

I'm hope he finds out soon, but he probably won't find out till his episode. I think he will be in shock and then followed by a lot of anger. And hopefully by the end of the episode he will step up and be there for Mini and the baby.
Everything you said is what I wanted to say.
I was rewatching the episode and I'm crying again. I think I will do a Mini fanvid before doing another Malo one, tbh. It's just, I have the idea in my mind...
Old 02-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-sanities (View Post)
Everything you said is what I wanted to say.
I was rewatching the episode and I'm crying again. I think I will do a Mini fanvid before doing another Malo one, tbh. It's just, I have the idea in my mind...
Will you use This is Woman's Work by Kate Bush for Mini's fanvid?
Old 02-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

do you guys know where i can find a download link in 720p torrent of the new ep? i cant find it anywhere, i only found a rapidshare one and it takes me the whole day download it. its so damn slow. I really wanted to gif the whole ep
Old 02-22-2012, 08:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Do you think Mini will have the baby, or it'll be a miscarriage? Just asking, because I have really no idea. Could be both possible.
I have no idea right now, which is nice. I like that at the moment it's kind of unpredictable what's going to happen with her storyline. Instead of just her having an abortion.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, it's really unpredictable. I don't understand how some people think Mini's storyline is predictable. I don't see it at all. She could end up single, or with Alo...She could have the baby or having a miscarriage... No one knows and I'm kinda exited for ep. 7 and 9
Old 02-22-2012, 09:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I'm really excited for episode 7 especially, because it's peter pan themed Peter Pan/Wendy is one of my otps and if alo and mini are going to be mirroring that then

Old 02-22-2012, 10:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Will you use This is Woman's Work by Kate Bush for Mini's fanvid?
It's my second option! I will do one with that song later, I think
-
In other news, I just want to know if the baby will be fine, if malo will be endgame. I just... gods.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Total Fan

I'm sort of worried Mini will lose the baby due to Liv beating her up, which seems pointless to me and I'm sure its just for the sake of 'drama' and 'edgyness' feminist series indeed

on the other hand maybe it will be fine and Mini might get to end the series happy I hope so.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP-Skins (View Post)
I'm sort of worried Mini will lose the baby due to Liv beating her up, which seems pointless to me and I'm sure its just for the sake of 'drama' and 'edgyness' feminist series indeed

on the other hand maybe it will be fine and Mini might get to end the series happy I hope so.
I didn't even think about that, oh I hope that doesn't happen. I don't think the group could recover after that. They were all so hurt by what happen to Grace. If Mini looses her baby because a beating she takes from Liv, I don't see them coming back from that.