Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-15-2008, 04:25 AM
Absolute Fan

So I've slept on it and i've decided it was almost perfect. Ok it didn't feel like a usual finale episode but that's cool, it wasn't the end for them, it's their begining.

And my thoughts on the new cast are , **** it, bring 'em on!!
Old 04-15-2008, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know what to think, I don't want to watch it, because it will be over after that. Plus, I don't want to be disappointed - I should wait a few more days
Old 04-15-2008, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

[x] The Sid/Cassie stuff bored me to death. As did the Tony/Michelle stuff, but at least they got some closure.

[x] "So let's steal it. Let's steal the coffin." Tony for the win That scene was priceless! Chris would've loved it. And did I really hear a Britney Spears song in the background ? And the return of the coffin was hilarious, too!

[x] Jal having the abortion was not cool. It just made me think of Chris wanting the baby and now I'm depressed. By the way, Larissa looked gorgeous during this episode.

[x] Maxxie and James are adorable. But I'm so bitter about the little Tony/Maxxie interaction we got after 2x01 They're my OTP.

[x] Sketch is still a freak.

[x] Seeing them all together looking down at the funeral made me so sad it's insane. And Jal's speech made me cry. And the fireworks, OMG, amazing

[x] The Tony/Sid goodbye scene was so good! I'm not even that big of a fan of their friendship but it was really touching.

[x] Overall I'm not sure how I feel about it, at least not yet. I've always said I didn't want too much closure and things to be left out in the open, but I think it was kinda too much...there wasn't enough resolution for me to let go of these characters I'm gonna miss them all so much. Although I gotta say, seeing Effy at the end made me kind of excited.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Absolute Fan

I loved how Effy was in Tony's bed. If I remember right the very very first scene of the very first episode was Tony in that bed so it was really really fitting. A passing of the torch if you will
Old 04-15-2008, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I loved that, too. And her face was priceless
Old 04-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaly (View Post)
I don't know what to think, I don't want to watch it, because it will be over after that. Plus, I don't want to be disappointed - I should wait a few more days
You won't be disappointed though (I thought it was great) and it's not over, it'll be the same again, maybe even better, just with new actors and characters. Plus, we might see the "old" characters in the new series from time to time!

icon by NikitaWitter
Old 04-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

I actually thought the finale was quite daring and interesting.It's funny because if they ever tried doing that with one of the US teen dramas,people would be like 'WTF! WE HATE YOU!'

But I loved how it was understated and there were feelings of it being a finale but it didn't go crazy with that feeling.I loved the stealing the coffin and the whole funeral part.I teared up when Jal was talking about Chris at the funeral.I hate hate that they killed off Chris but I realized it was actually an amazing story device because one,Chris was still presently friends with each of the characters and two,his whole attitude towards life was a good thing to highlight as they all were going off to start different lives.Oh Jal.I also loved the scene between her and his father.

Tony/Sid! OTP! I loved their car chase scene and their final scene.I loved how Sid finally saw how much Tony did love and care about him.They've come a long way since last season's "Effy" when Sid felt very under-appreciated.That was probably one of my favorite parts of the episode.To see Tony crying when Sid left was really wonderful.

I used to be a huge Tony/Michelle fan and this season I just didn't feel them but I did really like thier last scene together because it reminded me of why I loved them and it also was quite realistic.I was afraid it would end up corny but it was nice.

I think my only issue with the finale was that Cassie was like barely in it! That made me pretty annoyed.But I did like the open ending.

And my favorite thing was the last shot of Effy! It was the perfect way to end the two seasons with the Skins characters and it made me actually want to tune in for S3.

Overall,I'd give it like a 8 or 8.5 out of 10
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 04-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Kind of a weird episode; but very skins like actually so I liked it. I teared up a few times: when Michelle and Jal were under the covers, when Sid and Tony said goodbye...

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 04-15-2008, 11:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvegotwings (View Post)
Kind of a weird episode; but very skins like actually so I liked it. I teared up a few times: when Michelle and Jal were under the covers, when Sid and Tony said goodbye...
Me too I just loved that Michelle and Jal scene

"If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you’re scared that it’s not the right thing. Even if you’re scared that it’ll cause problems.
Even if you’re scared that it’ll burn your life to the ground, you say it. & you say it Loud."
credit?
Old 04-16-2008, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOn777 (View Post)
And my favorite thing was the last shot of Effy! It was the perfect way to end the two seasons with the Skins characters and it made me actually want to tune in for S3.
I wasn't even that excited about S3, but Effy's face totally sold it to me, now I can't wait
Old 04-16-2008, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

I finally watched the last ep today and I so wished Sid would have seen Cassie at the end, it would have made me so much more happy. It was such a great ep
Old 04-16-2008, 09:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecat (View Post)
I wasn't even that excited about S3, but Effy's face totally sold it to me, now I can't wait
Yeah, it was a look of "You know you wanna know what I'm gonna get up too " wasn't it?
Old 04-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel sad.
It didn't feel like a finale at all to me.
I would have never imagined Tony would be the only one to make me cry since I hated him in season one

The Sid/Tony airport scene owned the episode, as well as the Michelle/Jal one under the covers.
I'm glad we got to see more of Anwar/Maxxie, I love them so - I'm happy he went to London with him.
I found the funeral cool, but I didn't even cry - I expected something else that's why I'm kinda disappointed about this episode even though I knew it wouldn't be that amazing.

Effy <3

Quote:
And did I really hear a Britney Spears song in the background ?
Lmao, yes! That was so funny, I didn't expect this song to be on this show.

Last edited by jesaispas; 04-16-2008 at 05:19 PM
Old 04-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved this episode sooooo much, but at the same time I hated it because I knew it would be the last time we ever saw the gang together!

The casts' pictures in the end credits got to me
Old 04-16-2008, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

I really did like the episode. And I think they ended it quite well, considering everything. Sure, they left lots of things open, but the characters are young and that makes sense to me. Plus it gives everyone the chance to create their own ending.

my first and only best friend

lea michele ♥ jon groff
oh my god. love her, love her