Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly imagine if they were similar not potential at all and so boring

Anyway, sleep is kicking me so better if I go to bed, nice talking to you and see ya soon

Old 01-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Completely agreed

Thanks for the great talk, hope to see you as soon as possible

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 01-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Rescuing this thread from page 2

Old 01-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

How did I not know we were on a new thread?! I am shameful of my inactivity. Effy and Panda are still my absolute favorite friendship ever.

That picture with them sitting on the floor while everyone else was standing was .

And yes, if Effy and Panda aren't in the movie, all OVER the damn thing, then I won't be interested at all. If there's more love triangle with Effy I'm going to just... kill something. Why can't they just leave Effy alone with Panda and be done with it? There would be no drama if Effy and Panda could just live in their own little world. Let everyone else have some drama, leave them alone.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlyka (View Post)
but Effy needs other people and thats why and when Katie shows up... besides, I didnt quite feel comfortable when Pandora turned her back on Effy after she hits Katie with a rock so
There was no reason for Katie to show up. Their resolution was so anti-climactic (I’m not counting whatever fanficy-esque sht they got in the novel, since I doubt most of the audience read it) and I hated this show shoving them down our throats, especially since she had a much more natural/realistic bond with Naomi that could’ve been expanded upon if they wanted to give Effy someone to turn to.

Quote:
Anyway, yes, there's nothing that can make us stop loving Effy/Panda
Sounds like a future title. =)
Old 01-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Future title? I vote yes.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:50 AM
New Fan

Add me
Old 01-19-2011, 05:26 AM
New Fan

Last edited by Syrine; 01-19-2011 at 05:37 AM
Old 01-19-2011, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And yes, if Effy and Panda aren't in the movie, all OVER the damn thing, then I won't be interested at all. If there's more love triangle with Effy I'm going to just... kill something. Why can't they just leave Effy alone with Panda and be done with it? There would be no drama if Effy and Panda could just live in their own little world. Let everyone else have some drama, leave them alone.
Merry me, please? Yes, no love drama for Effy anymore leave my girls happy and together, please I am not even gonna give a damn about the movie if both of them aren't there.

Quote:
There was no reason for Katie to show up. Their resolution was so anti-climactic (I’m not counting whatever fanficy-esque sht they got in the novel, since I doubt most of the audience read it) and I hated this show shoving them down our throats, especially since she had a much more natural/realistic bond with Naomi that could’ve been expanded upon if they wanted to give Effy someone to turn to.
I agree about Katie... I know people may disagree with me, but I just don't see Effy/Katie as bff's. Working out some issues they had before is fine, but when the writers tried to make it look like they have some kind of a bound it was just... I didn't buy it. It looked so forced to the bones. And unrealistic.

Anyway, I think we can all agree about the fact that Effy/Panda bound was the strongest in gen 2. Their friendship survived everything, they've been through so much and it only made them strong.

Awww, omg, you killed me with prettiness Welcome Syrine !

Old 01-20-2011, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

I vote for that title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaftCat (View Post)
Well, many things were out of place at S4 tbh I totally agree with the whole Effy/Naomi bond, they could have give us more, but like I always said, S4 was like a rush that I think many things were totally meh
Old 01-26-2011, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

Old 01-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

that kiss is so damn qt.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

It really is They're so adorable it hurts.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Omg cutest kiss ever. I think I’m going to cry. I’m trying *not* to think about them, but it's so hard
Old 01-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaftCat (View Post)
Omg cutest kiss ever. I think I’m going to cry. I’m trying *not* to think about them, but it's so hard
I miss them so... There's no one like them. But I was pleasantly surprised with the new series. No replacement for our bbys but better than I'd hoped.