Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks I wish I could find a bigger version of their picture I used for my icon, they look so pretty on it If I find it I'll post it here.

I wish we got new pics of them together.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 01-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

are you talking about this one?

Old 01-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yay, here it is! Thank you All the girls are pretty on it, but Kaya and Lisa are still the most pretty

Old 01-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

if only the movie revolves around them I mean, around the girls
Old 01-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

That would be awesome. They are one of the only things why I want that movie to happen

Old 01-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlyka (View Post)
if only the movie revolves around them I mean, around the girls
That would be perfect.

Last edited by TaftCat; 01-07-2011 at 07:48 PM
Old 01-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
That would be awesome. They are one of the only things why I want that movie to happen
me too, along with Katie and Naomily
Old 01-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, that gif

I won't survive if they leave Panda in Harvard, it would be so OOC for her to not support Effy

Old 01-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I won't survive if they leave Panda in Harvard, it would be so OOC for her to not support Effy
they cant leave her, for real, I mean, theres not point to do it, only if they want to focus the movie at Effy and Cooks relationship which I think would be totally bollocks
Old 01-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't give a damn about the movie if there's no Effy/Panda scenes Anyway, CE relationship is not gonna happen, because Freddie is dead and Cook won't try to hook up with his dead friend's girlfriend, because I believe he really loved Freddie. I think Cook will be more on his own and working out his issues so it gives a green light for our girls to have scenes together

Old 01-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

I hope you are right coz I cant deal with the whole idea to see Cook after Effy again now that Freddie isnt at the picture tho the movie should revolve around the gang, how they improve their lives or something like that, I dunno, I have faith on Jack Thorne so better if I shut my mouth
Old 01-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

The main issue of Skins was friendship. Effy/Panda and Cook/Freddie where the most important things on that show, imo. I can't even bother thinking about Cook trying to hook up with Effy after Freddie's death, it will destroy Freddie/Cook and Cook's character completely.

I dunno what to expect from the movie, though. Very afraid to be disappointed. I'll definitely wait for reviews and if they will be not good I'll just watch Effy/Panda scenes on YT.

You know what I wouldn't bear? If there will be no or not enough Effy/Panda, but they drag Thomas/Panda scenes into it In S4 they already did it, there was more TP annoying stuff and our girls barely had scenes together

Old 01-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The main issue of Skins was friendship. Effy/Panda and Cook/Freddie where the most important things on that show, imo. I can't even bother thinking about Cook trying to hook up with Effy after Freddie's death, it will destroy Freddie/Cook and Cook's character completely.

I dunno what to expect from the movie, though. Very afraid to be disappointed. I'll definitely wait for reviews and if they will be not good I'll just watch Effy/Panda scenes on YT.

You know what I wouldn't bear? If there will be no or not enough Effy/Panda, but they drag Thomas/Panda scenes into it In S4 they already did it, there was more TP annoying stuff and our girls barely had scenes together
I think thats the main fear, to be disapointed, we care and love so much those characters and storylines that we are so attached and the merely thought just makes us scared and I dont like to be scared

Wash your mouth young lady I wouldnt bare it tho, but I am sure we wont watch that, remember that Merve was so enfatic saying at his twitter that he wont be a part of that movie so, problem resolved not saying I dislike Thomo or something,, just I think S4 practically killed his character
Old 01-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

I don't dislike Thomas, I dislike Thomas/Panda pairing and the fact that their annoying, unhealthy and juvenile relationship was shoved down our throats in S4 instead of giving us more Effy/Panda scenes, because their friendship, unlike TP, was real and beautiful Also Merve seems to be not a big fan of TP and yes, he said he's not gonna be in the movie, not now not ever, so... we believe in you, Merve!

Yep, the worst thing is waiting Honestly, though I'm afaraid to be disappointed, I don't think that Skins will find a way to disappoint me more than they did in S4, especially in the final I only hope that they will at least try to fix all the mess.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Awww I get you my friend that end at S4 was totally even JJs episode was quite odd, I mean, I love JJ, heck I love every character from G2, but I think S4 was done in such a rush that they forgot the most important thing: to tell real stories that connected with people... but still, I love S4 with all my being just because 4x02 and 4x04 and Panda singing are like the best things evah