Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2010, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Celebrating our 2 Year Anniversary!!!!

IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS!!!

FOUR SEASONS, TWO GENERATIONS
HUNDREDS OF FANS, THOUSANDS OF POSTS

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards, you know came out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love I hate, and the people I hate..."

"Change. It's a wonderful thing. Look, you know how subatomic particles don't obey physical laws? They act according to chance, chaos, coincidence. They run into each other in the middle of the universe somewhere and bang! Energy! We're the same as that. That's the great thing about the universe: unpredictable. That's why it's so much fun."

"I loved you from the first time I saw you. I think I was 12. It took me 3 years to pluck up the courage to speak to you and I was so scared of the way I felt, you know, loving a girl. I learned how to become a sarcastic bitch just to make it feel normal. I screwed guys to make it go away but it didn't work. When we got together, it scared the **** out of me because you were the one person who could ruin my life. I pushed you away. I made you think things were your fault but really, I was just terrified of pain. I screwed that girl, Sophia, to kind of spite you for having that hold on me and I'm a total ****ing coward because [reaches into her bag] I got [pulls out tickets] these, these tickets to Goa for us 3 months ago but I... I couldn't stand it. I didn't want to be a slave to the way I feel about you. Can you understand? You were trying to punish me back and it's horrible. It's so horrible because, really, I'd die for you. I love you. I love you so much it's killing me."

"I'm a bad dream, mate. I'm you before you shrivelled and died. And I don't wanna go where you've been. So in answer to your earlier question, you should've given me a place here. I'd have been the best student you'd ever had."

"I've been thinking about what Chris would have wanted me to say today. The advice he'd give me, which'd be something like, "Know what, babe? **** it. These guys know all about me. Tell them about someone else." So I thought I'd tell you about a hero of Chris's: a man called Captain Joe Kittinger. In 1960, climbing into a foil balloon, Captain Joe ascended 32 kilometres into the stratosphere. And then, armed only with a parachute, he jumped out. He fell for four minutes and thirty-six seconds, reaching seven hundred and forty miles per hour before opening his parachute five kilometres above the Earth. It had never been done before, and it's never been done since. He did it just because he could. And that's why Chris loved him; because the thing about Chris was, he said yes. He said yes to everything. He loved everyone. And he was the bravest boy— man—I knew. And that was—he flung himself out of a foil balloon every day. Because he could. Because he was. And that's why—and that's why we loved him."

"Relationships just can't stay the same, can they? Can't always be lovely and lush and not full of weird silences all the time. People can't always be perfect, 'cause that's not real, is it? It's not real 'cause things change. Don't they?"

"You know, she was four years old the first time she beat me at hide and seek. Four. I was looking for her for hours. When I finally found her she just smiled. You know, that Effy smile that means "you don't know me at all, you never will". See that's a kind of magic. She's so good at concealing things, hiding, avoiding."

"I’m a ****ing waste of space... Just a stupid kid... I got no sense....A criminal...I’m no ****ing use...I am nothing...so please... please... get it into your...you know...into your bonce....That you killed my friend.... And... I’m Cook. I’M COOK!!!!!!"

HAPPY TWO YEARS! ♥♥
Old 03-31-2010, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

awwww That OP made me all nostalgic. So pretty!!

HAPPY TWO YEARS EVERYONE!!! I haven't been here for those two years but I can't leave this board since I found it! lol Thanks everyone for being part of this!
Old 03-31-2010, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Beautiful OP, Sandy!

You totally captured the essence of Skins and some of the best quotes.

Congrats on two years!
Old 03-31-2010, 09:59 AM
Total Fan

that OP made me miss gen1 Tugi, ia. nostalgia it is <3

HAPPY 2nd ANNIV SKINS BOARD!

Whether we see each other next week, next month, never again, it doesn't matter. It's only time.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

aw yay! This opening post is beautiful. I miss Tony!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

congrats on two years!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 03-31-2010, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Congrats and love the OP.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-31-2010, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

oh my god, jal's speech about chris on the OP is making me try to choke back tears.

but hey TWO FREAKING WONDERFUL YEARS!

Old 03-31-2010, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

The OP is so pretty <3
Old 03-31-2010, 08:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

Congratulations on two years!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:36 AM