Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Cassie Ainsworth {Hannah Murray} #4: She's still thin, still blonde, and seeing her on GoT makes us say wow a lot.

Cassandra Ainsworth
a p p r e c i a t i o n

Oh wow, lovely! But, **** you.
Hello, or namaste. My name is Cassie. Or Meera nam Cassie hai. Namaste is Hindi for ‘I bow to you’ - isn’t that amazing? I can also say “what time is lunch?” in Czech. I think it’s “V kolik hodin he obed?” Isn’t that cool? So now you know that I’d never go hungry in the Czech Republic. It’s not good to go hungry. I can say I love you in seven different languages. In Czech it’s “milnji te.” Talking of love, wow, I love love. Love is like your best friend that you don’t see a lot. You know they’re always there but they’re just hard to get hold of. And when you do finally find them, it’s just great and you want to hug them and never let them go.

I love different countries, too. Like now I’m in Elgin. That’s in Scotland. But I could be anywhere in the world. Marrakesh or Peru. Somewhere hot where they grow chocolate. Did you know that chocolate only grows 20 degrees or less from the equator? Elgin’s nice. There’s no chocolate growing here, but the people smile a lot and say ‘hello’ and ‘how are you.’ And then you say ‘hello’ back and ‘I’m really fine. Thanks for asking.’

I like reading really big books with big words. And holding the book up to my face so that no one can see me. And then taking it down again, so that everyone can. It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes, if I’m lucky, I’ll be on the bus and I’ll be reading, and there’ll be a little boy or a little girl sitting opposite me. I can always make little children laugh. Maybe because I’m sort of like them. Then I like playing hide and seek with them - with my big book. It makes them giggle. It makes me giggle. I’d have children just to play hide and seek with them…not just that, of course. I’d like feed them and dress them up too.

I love giving to charities too. I love giving my clothes away after I’ve used them, and they’re either too small or too big or too tight or too loose. Sometimes they’re too dull. I like bright colours on clothes. Well it depends on what mood I’m in, but right about now, I like reds and pinks and yellows and oranges - colours of the heart, I guess. What I love even more is buying clothes from charity shops. I used to make up stories about the people behind the clothes. Who were they? What do they like? Who did they love? Maybe someone will do that when they pick up my clothes. Do you think they’ll work me out? A girl called Cassie, who loved a boy called…?

Ambitions: I always wished I could be a Russian Doll. A red one. With a big pair of bright blue eyes and painted on eyelashes and pink rosy cheeks. Really rosy. And my mouth would be painted on red like a bow. I’d have a flower on my chest - a rose - and two small little hands by my side. And then I could be un wrapped, two, three, four times until I was small. Really small.

Oh, wow. Lovely.

supporters
01. froggiepopple (Leigh)
02. UnspokenHope (Pam)
03. Dreamon77 (Sarah)
04. Thaly
05. TessShipper
06. Ginerva_Girl
07. GracesAngel (Sammy)
08. ThePrettySophia
09. say something (Emma)
10. awakeningjenny
11. LuLuGal822
12. revolution. (Vicki)
13. lolohannah
14. lalatina15 (Joa)
15. BookJunkie (Emily)
16. nymike87
17. JDZachfan (Ellie)
18. I'll Never Be Her
19. spent cigarette
20. .: DODS:.
21. parasite33
22. starryxnight
23.honey__tree
24. Live in Love ~
25. -cuckoo bananas-
26. xlennie
27. Amberness
28. bailamicorazon
29. junoesque
30. tv-fan189
31. PS.Whatever
32. shippercrazy
33. no limits
34. Enigma
35. xSophiiax
36. MTG11687
37. Satine_lilly
38. lisztomania
39. TheSweetestSmile
40. Isis2015
41. quicksand
42. SpookyMuffin
43. Skinsfan
44. Ali Marie
45. Verexoco
46. buffy4ever
47. jimeni
48. SupergirlChloe
49. greenrocks
50. Strick
51. PermanentCatcher
52. courtneybangelcakes
53. KellynDylanForever
54. underthestarsx
55. Hermione Weasley
56. lisagslack14
57. AshleyInWonderland
58. hot_vanilla
59. padfootsprincess02
60. Penny Lane
61. twoofus
62. arakha
63. Slayerette89
64. Forelsket
65. heimweh
66. lalagrl23
67. Against_all_odds

“ In some ways I love… everything. It’s less of a thing than like. Less distinct. Less particular.
I like things that I like, but I love everything. There’s more choice in like.
Because even the worst things have things to love in them. I love things so much, I feel like I can float away. ”

reasons
1. because she's stolen our hearts
2. because she's a blonde bombshell
3. because her beauty is undeniable
4. because we want her to be on the road to recovery
5. because she doesn't emphasize the drama
6. because she's lovely
7. Because she can pull off crazy like nobody else!
8. Because half the time she doesn't even have to make sense and we still love her
9. Because she fights for what she wants.

Hannah Murray

“ She is very interesting because she has a lot of problems, and she's very troubled,
and she's anorexic and completely lacking in self-esteem and self-belief, but along with that she's sort of quite smart.
I think that she has quite a good reading on a lot of the other characters about what they're like and how they work and stuff, and I think
she's a very clever girl, and she's also kind of silly and dreamy and quite fun at the same time as being a very tragic character.
I really like her. I think she's really great. ” Hannah on her character;

She's thin, blonde, and she says wow a lot...

old threads
{001} {002} {003} {004} {005}

“ Do you know what hurts most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before...
try and keep that feeling, because... if it goes... you'll never get it back.
What happens then?
You lay waste to the world... and everything in it. ”

gif of the moment

credits OP
1; 2; 3; 4;
gif of the moment x;

★ Mel • born backwardscredit;

Last edited by heimweh; 03-03-2013 at 07:25 AM
Old 04-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt. These opening pics are WOW. Love them
Old 04-17-2012, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

There are so many pretty arts of Cassie.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:57 AM
Absolute Fan

YAY thanks Mel Awesome title and the opening page is stunning, but you made so I shouldn't be surprised

Old 04-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Cassie

If a male Skins viewer doesn't want to save this girl, there's something wrong with him. And that's kinda the point, I think: Cassie underscores what's wrong with Tony. He sees her need, points Sid in her direction ... then doesn't follow through, tries to pull Sid into a threesome with Michelle and himself. If Tony were what he should be, he'd tell Michelle, "You don't need me -- she does," and go for her, in s1e1.

But, of course, Cassie is an aspect of Michelle, just as Sid is of Tony. Cassie's the part of Michelle that is starved for love, dying, 'cause Tony's such a cad; and Sid's the part of Tony that knows better, and eventually grows to be able to respond to Michelle's emotional need. The clearest reminder of that is that giving Cassie Sid's love note in the s1 finale is what enables Tony to tell Michelle that he loves her. He can't do it until Sid has done it.

Murray's role in Game of Thrones becomes major, by the way, as anyone who has read all the published volumes of Song of Ice and Fire knows. And her role in GoT is oddly like her role in Skins: a girl who desperately needs saving, who is saved by a nice guy who initially seems not to have what it takes to do the job, but who grows by loving her.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

oh wow, the new op is so beautiful!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Glad you guys like the OP

Quote:
Murray's role in Game of Thrones becomes major, by the way, as anyone who has read all the published volumes of Song of Ice and Fire knows. And her role in GoT is oddly like her role in Skins: a girl who desperately needs saving, who is saved by a nice guy who initially seems not to have what it takes to do the job, but who grows by loving her.
I haven't read all the books, but I'm glad her character becomes a major one and I hope they keep it like that in the show I wasn't expecting to see her so early.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:31 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm still only on the first book But I know that she does become quite an important later on, which is why I'm so excited about her being Gilly!

Old 04-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't finished the book Song of Ice and Fire yet, but I read the synopsis of her role in Game of Thrones. It's exciting to know that her character becomes a major in the show
Old 04-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

I might need to check that synopsis So happy for Hannah Do we know if she's working on any other project?
Old 04-20-2012, 05:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah I read what will happen to her character as well. I can't help myself with GoT spoilers! I basically know about all the characters that are going to die haha.

I don't think she's working on anything else right now She needs to get Twitter!

Old 04-20-2012, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gorgeous OP
Old 04-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forelsket (View Post)
Yeah I read what will happen to her character as well. I can't help myself with GoT spoilers! I basically know about all the characters that are going to die haha.

I don't think she's working on anything else right now She needs to get Twitter!
I wanna finish the books so I'm trying to stay away from spoilers But I'm sure a lot of people are going to die

Yeah Hannah needs to get twitter!
Old 04-20-2012, 07:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah a lot of people are going to die

I wanted to stay away from spoilers too, but every time I watched an advert for GoT on youtube some jerk would give away a major plot point in the comments

I would love if she got a twitter, because nearly the whole main cast does apart from her and Nick I think

Old 04-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

^ yeah, it's almost everyone except for her and nick. and jamie said nick probably would never get one because it doesn't seem his thing. there might still be hope for hannah tho.