Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I think he knows how big Cook is. Im sure he will come back if he is asked. But something is confusing me. How can they write the script yet they havent let the actors/actresses know if they will be back? What if the actor/actress cant come back?
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

yeah, i don't get that either. unless they wrote something for every character but it's all expendable, which doesn't sound like a coherent story.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow, the story will be all over the place then. Unless the cast does know about it but is suppose to be quiet about it. You never know with skins really
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:57 AM
Graphics Team

Well at least JB said "it will always be Ceffy for him", when asked if he preferred Freffy or Ceffy. That gives me some kind of hope.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
jack's twitter is in english now? or are you just fluent enough to translate joc-language?
sometimes he speaks english. very rarely but it happens, lol. would be interested to see how those years apart would affect jack and kaya's chemistry onscreen as cook and effy if ever they'll revisit it for S7.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

hello

So, I am addicted to UK shows like there's no tomorrow. LOL So anyway I did start to watch skins about a year and half ago and once I finished generation 1 I just couldn't move on because I knew I'd miss the generation 1 cast too much so this past weekend I finally decided to move on with generation 2 and OMG I LOVE COOK AND EFFY!! So in love with them. I think its mainly cause I love Cook. He's just got this charm about him and I just finished series 3 so I'm on to series 4 although I have spoiled myself with how it turns out. But I am looking forward to some of the Ceffy scenes.

I did hear about that series 7 thing and I would love for it to happen even though I know we won't get to see everyone. I just hate how they always end generations with all these cliffhangers and stuff. Like Cassie/Sid!! Freaking pissed me off not knowing if Sid found her not. LOL Which i'm sure he did but you know I would have loved to have seen them get back together again.

Anyway, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Veronica but everyone calls me Vero

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 04-16-2012, 01:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome to the thread Vero Cook is just perfect He has bags of charisma and charm and I just fell in love with him from the get go. Series 4 is pretty dark but the CE scenes are really good

I haven't been on FF in forever but I can't help but get my hopes up that Cook/Effy will return for series 7 and that we'll get new scenes Out of all the gen 2 characters Cook and Effy's stories were the least resolved so from a writing perspective they should be the ones to return because there is plenty more story to tell with them. I just hope that Jack and Kaya both want to come back and that they are asked to come back.

I didn't mind the gen 1 ending, there was hope for Sid/Cassie and you kinda knew where all the characters were going in life. Gen 2's ending is the worst when it comes to cliffhangers and proper resolution.

| Aimee
Old 04-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

cook and effy were def the most unresolved of the storylines. if they do reignite these two, how do you guys see them go about it for S7?
Old 04-16-2012, 02:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Ever since gen 2 ended I always pictured Cook/Effy getting together somewhere down the line. There are so many different ways it could happen. But I think because they were both so close to Freddie they would have grieved together and been each other's support system. I think they would have grown even closer during the aftermath of Freddie's death.

| Aimee
Old 04-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyException (View Post)
Welcome to the thread Vero Cook is just perfect He has bags of charisma and charm and I just fell in love with him from the get go. Series 4 is pretty dark but the CE scenes are really good

I haven't been on FF in forever but I can't help but get my hopes up that Cook/Effy will return for series 7 and that we'll get new scenes Out of all the gen 2 characters Cook and Effy's stories were the least resolved so from a writing perspective they should be the ones to return because there is plenty more story to tell with them. I just hope that Jack and Kaya both want to come back and that they are asked to come back.

I didn't mind the gen 1 ending, there was hope for Sid/Cassie and you kinda knew where all the characters were going in life. Gen 2's ending is the worst when it comes to cliffhangers and proper resolution.
Thanks for the welcome

And yeah Cook is pretty much perfect. I mean, he obviously has his flaws but his bravery, charisma, and charm make up for those. And I just got through the first episode of series 4. Already it does seem pretty dark in general so I'm looking forward to those CE scenes.

And when this series ended I remember a lot of people were kind of upset about how it ended more so than generation 1. So I'll most likely be in agreement with the majority who didn't like how it ended.

I would have LOVED to have seen interactions with generation 1 and 2 characters. I mean, can you just imagine how Cook and Chris would have acted with each other? Chris was my absolute favorite from generation 1 and I see some similarities with Cook so I think thats another reason as to why I love Cook so much.

But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 04-18-2012, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

i wonder of they'll show the characters as have been matured. it would be interesting to see how these two are matured.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

The OP is broken
Old 04-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

all the ones hosted on steph's site are.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

I finished series 4 last night and OMG why did they have to end it like that?
And I did rather enjoy the Ceffy scenes especially the ones during Effy's episode where Cook got to kind of relive their first meeting. Although, I didn't enjoy the season as a whole just Cook pretty much made me watch this generation. Without him, I don't think I would have finished it.

But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 04-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
all the ones hosted on steph's site are.
should we contact steph? or maybe this is the time to redo the op?