Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-17-2011, 06:21 AM
Graphics Team

i didn't say that it was recent. all i said was that they are not following each other...
Old 11-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Total Fan

do we know of any Skins cast who still hangs out/talks with Jack?

him and Kaya were cute. it would have been wonderful if they were open about their relationship from the start. the entire fandom would probably have rooted for CE instead.

Whether we see each other next week, next month, never again, it doesn't matter. It's only time.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Enlightened (View Post)
oh my. is she still dating that guy from shameless? he must be quite happy about that, not. sorry.
lol i keep wondering what he must think of all of that.

ambs, it's possible. one of the biggest reasons i ship t/t was because of milofia.

hmm.. idk jack seems to not hang so much with the previous skins cast.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:12 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberness (View Post)
do we know of any Skins cast who still hangs out/talks with Jack?

him and Kaya were cute. it would have been wonderful if they were open about their relationship from the start. the entire fandom would probably have rooted for CE instead.
hmm no... they are not even following each other on twitter. they are all following each other but jack is somehow excluded from that. i wonder if something happened or if they are just not in contact anymore.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberness (View Post)
the entire fandom would probably have rooted for CE instead.
but fandom was already rooting for ce instead.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Britney Spears - Criminal (Lyric Video) - YouTube

this brought me here

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚

Last edited by a little chaos; 11-20-2011 at 07:48 PM
Old 11-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
but fandom was already rooting for ce instead.
entire being the key word

Whether we see each other next week, next month, never again, it doesn't matter. It's only time.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

then it's too bad kaya didn't open up sooner and save anyone from shipping freffy.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:32 PM
Banned

excuse me while I interrupt your lovely conversation about Jackaya. I admire your detective skills tho, it's a really hard job to check their twitters, so bravo But the last time I checked it was a CE not Jackaya thread. Also saying that entire fandom would have rooted for CE instead if they were open about their relationship from the start is really silly, tbh. For me it's stupid if someone is rooting for couple just because actors who play them are dating irl. Oooh I forgot that we're talking about freffies. Then yeah, it could work for them
Old 11-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Interesting how posters who demonstrate time and again that they have no desire to maintain their memberships here, just can't stop jumping through hoops to create new accounts so they can continue to participate at the site.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Interesting how posters who demonstrate time and again that they have no desire to maintain their memberships here, just can't stop jumping through hoops to create new accounts so they can continue to participate at the site.
isn't it? we just can't deny the appeal of this forum. The hours we are spending on making new accounts are totally worth it. We can be a part of this amazing site again thank Cooksus for ff
Old 11-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crack_babies (View Post)
excuse me while I interrupt your lovely conversation about Jackaya. I admire your detective skills tho, it's a really hard job to check their twitters, so bravo But the last time I checked it was a CE not Jackaya thread. Also saying that entire fandom would have rooted for CE instead if they were open about their relationship from the start is really silly, tbh. For me it's stupid if someone is rooting for couple just because actors who play them are dating irl. Oooh I forgot that we're talking about freffies. Then yeah, it could work for them
i like your opinions and would subscribe to your magazine. praise be this post was not deleted.

i love cook and effy together, their characters really clicked. jackaya could've never hooked up and only ever mentioned each other in interviews to say they hated working together and i would still love cook and effy.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)

i reckon it's on topic to discuss the actors behind the characters.

Old 11-24-2011, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

well there hasn't been anything going on with c/e seeing as the movie's not happening so i reckon it's safe to squee about jackaya here considering they're the ones who play cook and effy and the recent interview only gave us development in jackaya. and we've already discussed how kaya wanted a c/e ending for the film. and as much as we don't want it, there are some instances that an actors' relationships bts does affect what happens within the show/film.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Graphics Team

^ that's so true, sadly. a lot of the time the actors influence the show a great deal. highly unprofessional, but true.