Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-12-2011, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
thing is i really, really like alo. but if malo really happens i'm pretty sure i'm gonna start resenting him more and more as it progresses
I'm afraid I only like him as a background character or when he's being a good friend. His episode showed things about his character that I could have done without like his compulsive fapping. Is he really that horny that he needs to wank to every magazine he finds on the trash?
Old 10-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Addicted Fan

lmaoo

imagine if the trailer came out and was full of minky angst. ugh. doesn't seem likely anymore.

i can't believe they're going to do this, if they really are. and i'm not just saying this from a bitter shipper point of view. but from a common sense point of view. how could they just drop one of the most crucial storylines and act like it didn't happen? a storyline that has run consistently from the beginning of s5 right to the end, the only storyline which has been properly and continuously developed, not to mention the pairing with by far the biggest fanbase in gen 3. i was willing to put up with a lot of sh** in s4 and stay a fan to the show because i thought that it could recover. and it mostly did in s5. but now it seems they're going to erase one of its strongest recovery points? i'm waiting till s6 actually airs to make my full judgement, but if they muck this up and erase the show's history then i'm gonna lose my faith in this show completely. i was careful to get invested in this ship aswell because, well, it's skins, and they like to mindlessly ruin good storylines for drama, so i waited until the finale to start shipping them properly - where it seemed they were definitely in safe territory after all that beautiful development and such. but i guess not. i just really don't see how they could act like this never happened. how could this be nothing more than a friendship when we were clearly shown differently. we're not delusional fans. anyone could see there were real feelings shown. review sites, casual viewers, everyone. sean buckley wrote 5x08 himself, so surely he can't write franky's ep s6 as if all that had never happened. unless he's been told to go in a different direction... idek.

seriously tho. someone needs to tweet JB asking about the whole 'it's always just been friendship' thing. because that is simply not what we were shown. and i'm sure he knows that better than anyone. he wrote 5x07 after all.

sorry to be a broken record i just find this so dumb.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
Mini really wanted to kiss Franky in that scene ughhh, in a friendly way of course. And you can see Franky lookin at Mini's lips... but they didn't show that, so maybe they were like "No, Dakota, you don't have to stare at Freya's lips, this is a friendship scene, friends!" and Dakota: "Okay *mind's voice: i ship minky bitches*" and then they were in beer fight, and they said "OK! Freya and Dakota, kiss scene, friendship scene again."
lmao paz, u crack me up my friend

Quote:
seriously tho. someone needs to tweet JB asking about the whole 'it's always just been friendship' thing. because that is simply not what we were shown. and i'm sure he knows that better than anyone. he wrote 5x07 after all.
lol can someone tweet him and ask? he really seems like a minky shipper, it was only a few days back when he tweeted "go minky"
Old 10-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Extreme Fan

i already tweeted JB..
Quote:
Fires17 Fires
@
@jamiefbrittain hey Jamie.. any word to cheer up the Minky fans? we've got some upsetting spoilers yesterday..
he didn't reply \:

"I'm.. into people."
Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Passionate Fan

D'aw. We can't do anything... we just have to wait and see, i guess. Even if the next series is going to ignore things

At least we know Jamie is a minky shipper, sigh.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Passionate Fan

You guys. I've got an anon... with "spoilers"... Idk if trust him, because you know... I've got anons before, and the spoilers were a bit fake, it was from Mini's episode too.

Edit: Now I really think it's fake

Last edited by xxcuzxme; 10-12-2011 at 10:55 AM Reason: mhm
Old 10-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You guys. I've got an anon... with "spoilers"... Idk if trust him, because you know... I've got anons before, and the spoilers were a bit fake, it was from Mini's episode too.
OMG i cant rn. that anon better be right otherwise i will end up killing someone but i am not gonna get my hopes up or anything because i know for a fact that they will be crushed again.

thanks paz for the exclusive info. fake or not, we needed this rn. i am just praying rn that this info is right omg. i dont know if i should cry or laugh rn.

Quote:
Edit: Now I really think it's fake
deep inside, i also think its fake and it might be someone messing with our head
Old 10-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist (View Post)
deep inside, i also think its fake and it might be someone messing with our head
Same I'll try to find out if it's fake or not

Lol, I remember that anon last year... about Mini's episode, it was like a bit fake... but there was a party scene too (the party scene of 5x03) and Franky was comforting Mini because her friend "Grace" (was another name the anon used but i don't remember now) was cheating on her with her boyfriend... (kinda true, but it was Liv ) and Franky, tried to kiss Mini lol and Mini ran away
Old 10-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I had the same idea for line the first time I saw this gif Thanks for making it first. Added to my growing beautiful collection of Titanic!Minky gifs.

Quote:
he didn't reply \:
Maybe he doesn't want to post spoilers? Contradicting Rich's statements could add a fuel to the rising tension in Skins fandom too.

Regarding anon:
If it's true, then I reckon we will get a hella lot of angst and drama, especially on Mini's side. This means one-sided crush. Franky's not being innocent could point to her playing with Mini's feelings, or maybe reciprocating them but not expressing in a clear way, maybe because she is scarred? I don't know what to think about it. Comparing them to S4!Naomily didn't cheer me at all. Also, is the fire an Adele's reference or am interpreting this in a wrong way?
Old 10-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Addicted Fan

can someone link me to this anon?
Old 10-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Extreme Fan

ohh what were the spoilers tho? o:

"I'm.. into people."
Old 10-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleish (View Post)

Regarding anon:
If it's true, then I reckon we will get a hella lot of angst and drama, especially on Mini's side. This means one-sided crush. Franky's not being innocent could point to her playing with Mini's feelings or maybe having feelings but not expressing them in clear way, maybe because she is scarred? I don't know what to think about it. Comparing them to S4!Naomily didn't cheer me at all. Also, is the fire an Adele's reference or am interpreting this in wrong way?
lmao @ the Adele reference

I don't know... but i really think it's fake now. I have this thing... tracking IP's and the person who sent the message was from Poland (stalker lol) but sometimes this thing doesn't track all the IP's, i know that, there's another IP from London, nearly at this one from Poland. Now there's a lot of people from UK creepin now. From London, Nantwich, Lincoln, Airdrie, Selkirk-Scottish Border.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'll try to find out if it's fake or not
thank u paz, u always bring in such exclusive info. i just hope this anon is at least partially right lol.
Quote:
Lol, I remember that anon last year... about Mini's episode, it was like a bit fake... but there was a party scene too (the party scene of 5x03) and Franky was comforting Mini because her friend "Grace" (was another name the anon used but i don't remember now) was cheating on her with her boyfriend... (kinda true, but it was Liv ) and Franky, tried to kiss Mini lol and Mini ran away
well, the anon did get some of it right. lmao at mini running away when franky tried to kiss her.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanchica (View Post)
can someone link me to this anon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires17 (View Post)
ohh what were the spoilers tho? o:
Quote:
Spoiler:
I edited the post because I think it's fake

It's weird tho. Because I didn't post anything like "WOW MINKY IS ****ED UP I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF" sooo i don't know.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Lol, I remember that anon last year... about Mini's episode, it was like a bit fake...
I remember this! It got my hopes so high I was nearly dying of anticipation for kiss and then feeling a bit let down after Minky and Franky went back to dancing room without a little smooch. But now I wouldn't change anything in "Come and dance" scene. It's just that perfect.

I was looking forward to reading spoilers or even brief teasers by stalkers, but like you said, it can be a fake and that means someone is trolling Minky. No wonder, since it's a hot issue this Gen Maybe it's Rich again?

Quote:
I don't know... but i really think it's fake now. I have this thing... tracking IP's and the person who sent the message was from Poland (stalker lol) but sometimes this thing doesn't track all the IP's, i know that, there's another IP from London, nearly at this one from Poland.
If it's from London that it could be true (is Bristol close to London though?). Poland, you say? I admit Skins is fairly popular in Poland, they even host Skins Party tour and popular hipster kids like to call themselves Skins generation. Wouldn't be surprised to see one of them trolling in the deep. Besides, I think an extra would sooner release information on twitter (like that guy playing bartender) or on popular sites where he/she could spread the news quicker. After all you are in charge of posting anon messages or not. Btw, if this person cannot say "soczewica, koło, miele, młyn" I call it a hoax (Russians! Germans!! Liberals!!!)

Last edited by Appleish; 10-12-2011 at 11:19 AM