Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

4x04 [Katie] Episode Discussion

Katie Fitch has a problem. Katie’s family’s bankrupt, and they’ve got nowhere to live.
And under the strain of it all, Jenna and Rob seem to be headed for splitsville and James Fitch is scared.
At the same time, Jenna’s new company ‘Let’s Get Fitched’ has its first client: Bristol Rovers wag Brandy,
a friend of Katie’s through her Guillermo WAG phase. And Katie’s got to make sure the hen night goes with a swing.
So Katie’s got to do what she does best: hold it all together under a mask of make up and a fixed smile.
Aswell as this, Emily’s spinning out of control – angry with her family, Naomi and everyone else.
During 24 hours of Katie’s life she tries to fix her family, her home and everything else.
Katie strives for perfection, but her 24 hours are tinged with a sadness she’s coming to terms with all alone
as she learns the perfect life may not exist after all.

Written by Georgia Lester
Directed by Neil Biswas

Thursday February 18th on E4

Last edited by MTG11687; 02-24-2010 at 07:08 PM
Old 02-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Though I like Kathryn's pale skin, Megan's got very pretty colored skin.

Moar Katie Fcking Fitch. Tomorrow. *squeaks*
Can't wait to see Katie being into bitch mode.

Fitzsimmons, partners for life...
Old 02-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Excited!
It's been one week since you looked at me, threw your arms in the air and said 'You're crazy!'
"That's better."
Lena icon: Unfortunate Non Blonde ♥
Old 02-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm so excited!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 PM
Total Fan

can't. ****ing. wait.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 PM
New Fan

I can't wait for this episode.
First of all, how hot does Katie look in that picture? I mean damnnnn.
My probably totally obvious predictions:
1. Katie dumps shortie. Duh.
2. Katie realizes how similar she is to her mom. I mean they both want everything to be perfect, and they act pretty similarly when you think about it.
3. Seeing the WAGs makes Katie realize how badly she behaved in series 3, and she feels remorseful about it.
4. She's a good sister to both Emily and James.
5. She has a serious talk with Naomi, where she tells her to bugger off.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:52 AM
New Fan

I seriously hope they do not have Effy overrun katie's episode. it's ludicrous for her to even be in katie's episode. They would not have a budding anything. Much less a friendship! Also it's hilarious to see how many people are on the katie Fitch bandwagon now. Where were all these people last year? Oh! That's right! They were railing at her for picking on poor,sweet Emily. Please. No bandwagoners allowed.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Really impressed with S4 so far. Looking forward to this one and hopefully a few light hearted moments amongst the gloom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding-sky (View Post)
Also it's hilarious to see how many people are on the katie Fitch bandwagon now. Where were all these people last year? Oh! That's right! They were railing at her for picking on poor,sweet Emily.
In fairness some of Katie's behaviour towards Emily in S3 was atrocious and it wasn't until 308/9 and then the novel that we started seeing the motivations for it.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding-sky (View Post)
I seriously hope they do not have Effy overrun katie's episode. it's ludicrous for her to even be in katie's episode. They would not have a budding anything. Much less a friendship! Also it's hilarious to see how many people are on the katie Fitch bandwagon now. Where were all these people last year? Oh! That's right! They were railing at her for picking on poor,sweet Emily. Please. No bandwagoners allowed.
Well, for me at least, I've always liked Katie a lot, but never had a reason to love her because she was too underdeveloped. This episode seems to be changing that. Also, I didn't give a crap about how she treated Emily last season, I actually thought it was funny
It's been one week since you looked at me, threw your arms in the air and said 'You're crazy!'
"That's better."
Lena icon: Unfortunate Non Blonde ♥
Old 02-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait for this episode...the twins and Fitch family are the best from this series..so far..*and Cookie Monster obsly*.. So far, the previous episodes this series have kicked the first 3 from S3, hopefully Katie will do the same to one hard to beat..Panda's ep...*My favorite from S3*. I am sure it will, and I am sure Katie will get a lot of new fans thanks to this episode.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:48 AM
New Fan

Could someone please tell me how can I watch this episode online at the same time as E4 shows it on tv? Sorry bad english, greets from Finland :-)
Old 02-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k10cathy (View Post)
Could someone please tell me how can I watch this episode online at the same time as E4 shows it on tv? Sorry bad english, greets from Finland :-)
I'm not sure of streaming sites... sorry. someone else might know tough

Im excited for this ep, Katie the BAMF, but i need Cookie *cries*
Old 02-18-2010, 01:58 PM
New Fan

Aww, don't worry. I'm sure Cook will be back soon! Anyway, this is Katie's week to finally show us what she can do.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cannot wait for this episode. The trailers make it look like it's gonna be "action packed". An hour to go.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

This was SUCH a good episode! Last week may have been better, but this episode is one of my favorites too.