Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2012, 06:54 AM
Total Fan

Jess loks beautiful

I agree Grace was the glue everyone fell apart without her, it was so sad to lose her though

levan brothers fan 2012 I take it you like the Levan brothers have you seen their thread?
Old 05-27-2012, 08:25 AM
New Fan

oh ok so it wasnt JB that killed grace off lol i axtually didnt know thanks hiem for that information
yeah i agree guys grace was the glue and she kept everyone from misbehaving with each other really and she just was a real peacemaker. i loved her and i think nobody but jessie sula could of been better at portraying our lovable ballerina x grace was a one in a million and i miss her even though you know shes just fictional but whatever.
and yes HP-skins i do i love the levan brothers. i had a major obsession (lol and still do) with matty levan and in series 6 although he had never been one of my favourite characters, i developed a soft spot for mister nick levan aww i just love them boys fancy the pants off both of them i was so shocked when i went on youtube (was searching some skins series 5 clips of matty) to find that lots of skins fans couldnt stand him. i was like YOU WHAT lol i just fell in love with matts because he was a real mystery boy and there was something about his personality that i loved. not to mention i loved his wacky dress sense and creepy but beautiful starey eyes, hes gorgeous
i remember i used to listen to a lot of katy B at that time and i distinctively remember putting perfect stranger on and thinking of matty.. the song suited him especially when he makes his little appearance in episode 1 of series 5

i need to know how do i change my avatar to a picture i want-like a pic from the internet which ive saved or something. how would i change it to that?
P.S no HP i have never seen the levan bros thread must check it out like
Old 05-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
and yes HP-skins i do i love the levan brothers. i had a major obsession (lol and still do) with matty levan and in series 6 although he had never been one of my favourite characters, i developed a soft spot for mister nick levan aww i just love them boys fancy the pants off both of them i was so shocked when i went on youtube (was searching some skins series 5 clips of matty) to find that lots of skins fans couldnt stand him. i was like YOU WHAT lol i just fell in love with matts because he was a real mystery boy and there was something about his personality that i loved. not to mention i loved his wacky dress sense and creepy but beautiful starey eyes, hes gorgeous
i remember i used to listen to a lot of katy B at that time and i distinctively remember putting perfect stranger on and thinking of matty.. the song suited him especially when he makes his little appearance in episode 1 of series 5
you need to meet marianuvs (Maria) she loves Matty as well.
I bumped the Levan thread, its here. I'll happily talk about the Levan brothers but we shouldnt really do it in here

I think you have to get to 100 posts before you can choose your own avatar

Lots of people thought Jess was a bad actress, I disagree, she may not have been the best (as in Freya or Alex's league) however I think she was a delight to watch. I think a lot of the scenes people critisised her for were actually of Grace acting and imo Jess was meant to play Grace.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

You need to meet Maria, seriously Fandom may be quite scary

Quote:
i need to know how do i change my avatar to a picture i want-like a pic from the internet which ive saved or something
You can do it as soon as you hit 100 posts, and you can get a signature when you reach 50.

Also, this thread needs more love because Jess is amazing! I'd do an outfit survivor but it's kinda hard when she had barely 3-4 outfits this series :/
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 05-27-2012, 11:35 AM
New Fan

this maria girl sounds cool haha would she post in the levan brothers thread lol i would love to discuss levan brother things lol. i like discussions especially about those lovely boysx anyways thanks guys for the info i thought you needed more points to get your own profile pic lol oohh well never mind peeps. btw im shocked to hear that people would critique jessie sula and say she is a bad actress.YOU WHAT? lol shes a very good actress i think, well any actor/actress that can make a character seem realistic gets my vote and she did it! i wept tears when she died in episode two it was awful cos she seemed so real
Old 05-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Total Fan

Yeah Maria sometimes posts in the Levan thread she also posts in the Matty/Franky thread

It used to annoy me so much when people would say she was bad I can't imagine anyone else playing Grace so convincingly.

Quote:
I'd do an outfit survivor but it's kinda hard when she had barely 3-4 outfits this series
A Jess photoshoot survivor?
Old 05-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah Maria sometimes posts in the Levan thread she also posts in the Matty/Franky thread
wait, there's a thread for them? scary fandom Lol she runs Mister Mattster. Maybe you do know her. I was left disappointed with their relationship after the few scenes the Levans got in s6, but the hug was beatiful. We can revamp that thread a bit if you want.

Anyway, back on topic I can't imagine anyone else playing Grace And it was Freya the one who originally auditioned for the part, right?
Old 05-29-2012, 05:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Jessica looks so beautiful in that photo! And I second everything everyone else is saying
Old 05-30-2012, 12:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Uhm Tijana made a photoshoot survivor and it was gorgeous but she hasn't been on here in a while, so maybe I'll pm her on tumblr and see if she's finished making it yet

Welcome levan brothers fan 2012!

Old 05-30-2012, 10:42 AM
Total Fan

That would be awesome
Old 05-31-2012, 12:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah I will try contact her. The survivor was seriously GORGEOUS!

Old 05-31-2012, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

That would be great, Rachel
Old 06-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Total Fan

do we have a survivor?
Old 06-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

I second that
Old 06-17-2012, 04:23 AM