Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annablake (View Post)
Aaw, you're welcome! You captured Chuck's anger so well. He reacted exactly the way he should have in a situation like that. I mean really, how do you move on from a thing like that?? In real life it's almost unforgivable. In fiction the writers should have to work hard for the audience to move past it. I think one of the reasons most people (?? it seems like that anyway) managed to sweep J/B under the rug together with the writers anyway is because they basically never showed us any of it. J/B is still very abstract and kind of surreal in most people's minds I bet. (The million dollar question being: why did they do the SL in the first place? Is the person writing 2.14 fired?) I even think that's the reason they didn't made Blair explain herself one bit in 2.25 (even though her character would have gained from it). The writers just wanted us to move on and forget it ever happened as fast as possible. The less details, the stronger the possibility of erasing it from people's minds.

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens in the second part. I know this isn't the point of the fic like at all () but I'm also very curious about Chuck's thoughts and feelings when it comes to Elle. That SL is also one big mystery for me...

Thanks so much!!! Like I've said in the past, I really am Pro Chuck and Blair has just lessened so much as a character for me in the past season. I still love her don't get me wrong, but it's kind of different now.

I'm really happy that you thought that Chuck's anger was justified and that I captured it as well. That's kind of a relief. I know that people just don't get over sleeping with a relative just like that. Especially when that person is Chuck Bass.

Also, I currently have five spots open for a oneshot. So if anyone is interested in giving me a prompt. Do it!!!

The oneshot of your choice. Now who can resist that?
Old 08-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Btw, is livejournal down? I can't connect to the server.
It's down.
I've been underwater, breathing out and in
I think I'm losing where you end and I begin icon:iris
Old 08-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Btw, is livejournal down? I can't connect to the server.
I think it is down. I can't connect either.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalshadows (View Post)
I think it is down. I can't connect either.
It's back up. Somewhat.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Now it's up. People, we need a new thread.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

new thread

Last edited by Artemis; 08-06-2009 at 01:12 PM