Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterT (View Post)
Sending it now. Hold on!

~CT
Coming back now!
Old 06-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Christ, child, that is fast!

Okay, bbs, I'll post the next chapter sometime tomorrow. Be on the lookout.

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Absolute Fan

lmao we had this discussion...
Old 06-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It still shocks me!

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Absolute Fan

This is why I was bored during Basic Skills tests...if there was reading involved, I was done way before anyone else...
Old 06-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMusicLives (View Post)
I don't know... it's been pretty quiet around here since the first NB kiss pics leaked. A lot of people were disheartened and the fic thread died a little.

It was sad.
Ugh, you guys still aren't over that? I actually enjoyed the NB story line. (Dodges tomatoes!) I was disgruntled (and disturbed) by C's storyline with the weird A-list hooker woman. And B, I said it before and shall say it again!, CB's final scene of the season was no where NEAR what it should be. The guy who wrote Victor, Victrola; Seventeen Candles, and Summer, Kind of Wonderful, must not have written it. B, you, me, and millions of others have DEFINITELY written that scene better. You don't just build a ton of anticipation and then kill it and let it fizzle out and be boring the way it was. You told me you were more relieved they were just finally together. I would have preferred they stayed apart until the writers could make it feel right. And what was up with the music this season? There should have been an amazing pulsating memorable song during that scene.

And I'm a little ticked that the whole thing with B and Jack was just sex. I'm was prepared for him forcing her, I was prepared for him walking in on her barfing her guts out, I was prepared for almost ANYTHING because ANYTHING would have been better than just boring ole sex at this point with the show. Maybe something else really did happen but it was passed off as just sex or something? Ugh, whatever. That annoyed me.

The reason why I don't mind the NB thing so much is that we were finally seeing more of the Nate that I used to love... All season I was waiting for something more besides being bored out of my mind with Nate and Vanessa and Dan and Serena... And it took until The Grandfather for at least ONE scene (besides Nate and Chuck walking across the street in S,KOW---oh, and the limo scene in that) that I didn't mind rewatching that Nate was in? I used to look forward to GG marathons (rewatching most of the stories besides just C/B too), but I honestly don't think I'll be able to ever do that with Season 2 unless it's a GG marathon of Chuck and Blair scenes... minus his heinous hoe storyline. Chuck should have realized he loved Blair because of LILY or because of JENNY (she needed more believable/interesting storylines anyway) or ANYone else--maybe that video you wish he had found jackie, let his MOTHER make him realize, not because of some silly twat he would have never even BOTHERED looking up again.

And I'm not touching what happened at the end of Remains of the J with a HUNDRED foot pole. And I don't even want to know how everyone feels about Ed's real life crap. Don't ask, don't tell. Speak no evil, hear no evil. I'll avoid the special topic thread I've always avoided anyway.

So, what else did you want me to comment on jackie? I'm all for indepth discussion. It might make me write something.

And B, don't feel bad for not updating. Neither have I... heck, I can't even find the desire to look up new CB stories that I have missed... or to even continue reading stories... do you know how many New Story/Chapter Alerts I have in a file in my hotmail? Let me go get the count!! 519. 519! How I'm ever going to get through that, I have no idea.

Whew, I've been typing for over ten minutes. Time for me to stop. I have some chicken to marinate. If I'm not too tired, I'll stop by in a little while again. But I do have to work tonight... and I have coffee ready for me! French Vanilla! yum!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's something that won't take ten minutes of my time! The next chapter of my story!

Postcards From Around the World, a Gossip Girl fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Ugh, I'm glad this chapter is over so now I can get to the good bits!

Someone tell me the reviews are still good.

~CT

Last edited by CarterT; 06-16-2009 at 02:21 PM
Old 06-16-2009, 02:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Reviews are still great. I LOVE IT, Carter! Hilarious!

I didn't mind BN all that much, either.

Elle was a waste. Lily in 2x13 got him to B in the end. And, damn, I'd take something with Jenny making him realize something, too. But, I think Chuck knew Nate went to Blair when he had the convo in the end with Jenny. And he loves his bestie. *cries*

Blair/Jack. WTF. Build up. Hints. PROMO. For what? "You slept with Jack?!" "So, you slept with ----" That's it? Seriously. THAT'S IT?!?!?! WTF..why did they even need them to sleep together then?

You answered my questions. LOL.

New topic? Bart/Lily LR Do you think Bart was wrong for having files? Do you think B would react like Lily did if Chuck had files on her? Thanksgiving. Snowflake Ball. Funeral. The adoption.

OMG, to any readers..post 2x12..Chuck finds out Bart dies. What if I wanted to break?, a Gossip Girl fanfic - FanFiction.Net TISSUES. I cried for like 5 minutes.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:00 PM
Total Fan

Dude, I don't think anyone could possibly have a problem with Bart having files. Yeah, it's definitely an invasion of privacy, but it's WHO THE BASSES ARE!!! duh! The Bass men see everything and KNOW everything. And anyone who spent 2 minutes watching them on screen should know that, so the women who love them HAVE to know that. And even if Lily is so stupid not to realize that, there is no way Blair would miss it. :snort: Blair KNOWS that Chuck knows everything. Hell, BLAIR likes to know everything. I wouldn't be surprised if she took a liking to Bart's filing system. I can see Blair doing the same thing as Bart, possibly before Chuck would. Besides, Chuck already knows everything about Blair and there's no way Blair would keep secrets from Chuck now that she's finally with him. What would be the point anyway?

Thanksgiving: Do I have to say more? I was so thoroughly disgusted. Lily may be angry with Bart but she had been making this big deal all season about wanting them all to be a family (even to the point of adopting each other's children even though the viewer doesn't know it at the time) and Lily spends Thanksgiving with Rufus and his kids instead of her own step-son? Chuck had never had the perfect family holiday with actual family and parents, and now he never will without the perversly distorted step-father inherent in Rufus the dufus. Ugh!

Snowflake Ball: um... I didn't like B's dress that much (but for the necklace). I thought the atmosphere of the ball sucked. I thought they shouldn't have bothered finding "dates" for each other, I thought they should have just shown up AS each other's dates.

Funeral: one of the best episodes of the season. Everything with Chuck, Nate, Blair, Lily, absolutely perfect. The first time I didn't mind Cyrus. I just wish Aaron hadn't been there. For real, why couldn't they have made him blonde and perfect like in the novels I've never read? That would have been more interesting at any rate. And an artist? Ugh, that was such a cliche, even for Serena. Oh, and I particularly LOVED Cece in this. (Though I still wish she had been the one whose funeral they were attending and that Bart was still alive and well. Then I would have believed Serena's blubbering more. )

The Adoption: I guessed that was coming waaaay before it happened. I remembered the part in the reading of the will when they asked if it was okay with Charles that Jack was his legal guardian. The option was so very obvious. And I still cannot forgive Lily for the majority of her actions all season (Bart never would have died that night if she hadn't agreed to marry him! ARRRGGH!!!), but I was pleased she was somewhat acting more like a step-mother by the end. I was happy Chuck moved back in to their suite... then got really pissed when RDJ just kept popping in all the time. I don't know how the hell he could put up with that. I'm a very angry person sometimes even though I call myself gleechild and go bouncing off the walls... but if I had been in that position? I wouldn't have been able to let go of the anger, at least not as quickly as Chuck did... I think he wouldn't have been able to either....

Any other opinions you want? I prob won't answer till tomorrow though. I type too darn much!

ps: Thanks for the bleeping.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Reviews are still great. I LOVE IT, Carter! Hilarious!
Then how come you haven't reviewed? Or have you and I haven't noticed?

~CT
Old 06-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Then again, I'm one of the people who still hasn't started writing again, so I can't really talk.

~Wendy
Old 06-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleechild (View Post)
Dude, I don't think anyone could possibly have a problem with Bart having files. Yeah, it's definitely an invasion of privacy, but it's WHO THE BASSES ARE!!! duh! The Bass men see everything and KNOW everything. And anyone who spent 2 minutes watching them on screen should know that, so the women who love them HAVE to know that. And even if Lily is so stupid not to realize that, there is no way Blair would miss it. :snort: Blair KNOWS that Chuck knows everything. Hell, BLAIR likes to know everything. I wouldn't be surprised if she took a liking to Bart's filing system. I can see Blair doing the same thing as Bart, possibly before Chuck would. Besides, Chuck already knows everything about Blair and there's no way Blair would keep secrets from Chuck now that she's finally with him. What would be the point anyway?
OMG, I know. Eric is always shocked. But! He knew that Chuck had a PI on speed dial. So why does Bart having files surprise him? I love Eric. I do. He's my baby. My third favorite, but seriously? They are Basses. AND! Lily already knew he had a file on her. 2x05. *crickets chirp* Um...what's your point, Lily? Excuse to hang with the Hamsters (someone said it on LJ, I'm using it!). Um..Don't agree to marry the guy if you're gonna leave at the drop of...NOTHING! Blair would know and she wouldn't care. I agree. Chuck knows all there is to know about her. SHE KNOWS THIS. She wouldn't care. Oh, I like that you said she might even do the same thing! OH! I'm working on a CBNS fic with their kids (SN thread in the main came up with SN baby names and summer grace archibald is too amazing not to use). Oh, now I want B to keep tabs on her son! hehe. And with Bass Industries and her mother's company? And B isn't a designer...she'll eventually need a designer for the company. She'll be watching that bitch like a hawk. I love it. And Chuck would have files upon files of boys his daughter meets. hehe. I love the Basses (yes, B included. )

Quote:
Thanksgiving: Do I have to say more? I was so thoroughly disgusted. Lily may be angry with Bart but she had been making this big deal all season about wanting them all to be a family (even to the point of adopting each other's children even though the viewer doesn't know it at the time) and Lily spends Thanksgiving with Rufus and his kids instead of her own step-son? Chuck had never had the perfect family holiday with actual family and parents, and now he never will without the perversly distorted step-father inherent in Rufus the dufus. Ugh!
Yes! I'm glad you mentioned adoption here. Because Lily said Bart had ALREADY SIGNED the papers. Which mean he did so before Thanksgiving!!! I hated how she went to Rufus. WTF. Why don't you try to work it out? YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE FILES! She just wanted any excuse and that sickens me because she said 'I do.' NO ONE forced her into it. She could have easily went to Rufus. She could have stayed home and said NO to Bart in 1x12. But she said yes and took her vows and then bolted. She cared more about Jenny than her own kids. Not a care in the world that Chuck wasn't around.

Quote:
Snowflake Ball: um... I didn't like B's dress that much (but for the necklace). I thought the atmosphere of the ball sucked. I thought they shouldn't have bothered finding "dates" for each other, I thought they should have just shown up AS each other's dates.
NECKLACE! I love it. I love that they had her wearing it. OMG! I was hoping that they'd be each others' dates. They'd both win. B gets limo. Chuck gets Dorota. Limo sex and 1812 sex with breakfast in bed. win win! They were together in the end anyway..

Quote:
Funeral: one of the best episodes of the season. Everything with Chuck, Nate, Blair, Lily, absolutely perfect. The first time I didn't mind Cyrus. I just wish Aaron hadn't been there. For real, why couldn't they have made him blonde and perfect like in the novels I've never read? That would have been more interesting at any rate. And an artist? Ugh, that was such a cliche, even for Serena. Oh, and I particularly LOVED Cece in this. (Though I still wish she had been the one whose funeral they were attending and that Bart was still alive and well. Then I would have believed Serena's blubbering more. )
I love the ep, but I hate how LR were gonna run away before he was buried, and that kinda ruins the episode for me. AARON! I WANTED BOOK!AARON! WHY! Cece was back! I hated her acceptance of Dan in 2x01. I'm glad she was back and telling her girls off for being retarded to Chuck. *nods*

Quote:
The Adoption: I guessed that was coming waaaay before it happened. I remembered the part in the reading of the will when they asked if it was okay with Charles that Jack was his legal guardian. The option was so very obvious. And I still cannot forgive Lily for the majority of her actions all season (Bart never would have died that night if she hadn't agreed to marry him! ARRRGGH!!!), but I was pleased she was somewhat acting more like a step-mother by the end. I was happy Chuck moved back in to their suite... then got really pissed when RDJ just kept popping in all the time. I don't know how the hell he could put up with that. I'm a very angry person sometimes even though I call myself gleechild and go bouncing off the walls... but if I had been in that position? I wouldn't have been able to let go of the anger, at least not as quickly as Chuck did... I think he wouldn't have been able to either....
Oh, interesting with the will. Now I want to rewatch and see that scene play out again. She really did seem to love him like a son. 2x16 was amazing for them. I love that our first Chuck-fight was for Lily. If not Blair, she's the only one I'd want him to fight someone. I'm glad he moved back. But, I kinda want him out of the apartment now that they have taken over. I don't think Chuck needs that. it's like a slap in the face. But! OMG! Did you hear about the Lily/Chuck/Eric brunch on the blog? OMG! WHY WAS THIS NEVER SEEN ON SCREEN? I want LC scenes next season, even if she marries Mr. Hamster. She's still his mommy!

Quote:
Any other opinions you want? I prob won't answer till tomorrow though. I type too darn much!

ps: Thanks for the bleeping.
No problem on the bleeping. They totally effed up my 2x07 happiness.

That's all I got. Just replied. Others wanna jump in? Join the convo? Reply. Ask new questions. Get the juices flowing.

SEE! It works! Because I got an idea for my fic. I don't think Eric (or Serena) will be too happy. LMAO. Oh well. Blair doesn't care. Chuck would be so proud. LOL
Old 06-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, it's nice to see character discussion in here again.

-runs from Wendy-
We're holding on and letting go || Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David
Ch♔ir / Delena / Densi / Caskett / ES / BROtp / Spuffy / JH ♪ Beth
Old 06-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, for a moment there, I thought I was on livejournal again.

I'm updating way faster than I normally do with anything. I'm going to start the next chapter (I already know what'll be in it) sometime tomorrow.

~CT
Old 06-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
-runs from Wendy-

~Wendy