Fan Forum Hero

GAH!
Old 10-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

I want more though
Old 10-21-2008, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

I NEED more
EL looked radiant in the bts of the ball!!!
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
Given CB is more of an important couple this season. They will be more present in the bonuses and bloopers of the DVDs (hopefully).
I also think Leigh say nice things a lot and is less shy that Ed. I've never actually heard ed pay a compliment to another actor. Overall, he seems very secretive about his personal stuffs. I think he's very nice off screen though. Why else would everyone be so in love w/ him?
very true he does say little about other actors but i thought it was cute when he said, 'just look at her' and probably the first time ive seen him compliment anyone on the series.

Nouriel Roubini is my hero, enough said!
Old 10-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

awwwww I know... Adorable. It's like Blake is supposed to be the star and he was all like, just look at how beautiful leighton is...
He reminded me of chuck a lil! lol
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlover (View Post)
I want more though
I always want more!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Supreme Fan

I was reading that interview of new York magazine...was it?

and it talked about Ed and they were apparently with him in a night out...and he was with jessica and it said that Leighton came to hang out with them and he told her about a musician he admired and how he knew "Chuck" and the show....and leighton was like..."yeah..you love him" and then Ed was playing with her sunglasses!

and i thought this was adorable...and because she apparently hangs out with Ed....both in this article mentioned and as we saw the pics from the OP here and cause he wanted to tell her this and he played with her glasses....

i dont know maybe its silly but i found the whole thing adorable.....and maybe this whole thing is old news for ya guys but i am only now discovering everything!!!!!
|||~{@ |||
Old 10-22-2008, 09:53 AM
New Fan

Please add me! These two have so much chemistry!
Old 10-22-2008, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
I was reading that interview of new York magazine...was it?

and it talked about Ed and they were apparently with him in a night out...and he was with jessica and it said that Leighton came to hang out with them and he told her about a musician he admired and how he knew "Chuck" and the show....and leighton was like..."yeah..you love him" and then Ed was playing with her sunglasses!

and i thought this was adorable...and because she apparently hangs out with Ed....both in this article mentioned and as we saw the pics from the OP here and cause he wanted to tell her this and he played with her glasses....

i dont know maybe its silly but i found the whole thing adorable.....and maybe this whole thing is old news for ya guys but i am only now discovering everything!!!!!
Awww...Can you link us to the article if it's on the internet?
I think Chace/Ed/Leighton/Jessica are really close friends
Old 10-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

That was the interview that said Ed was always drunk Leighton teased him about his man crush and I am sure Ed said he totally would.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 10-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
Awww...Can you link us to the article if it's on the internet?
I think Chace/Ed/Leighton/Jessica are really close friends
here Charlotte

I think its so nice that leighton knew that Ed loved this musician guy..

How 'Gossip Girl' Is Changing the Way We Watch Television -- New York Magazine
|||~{@ |||
Old 10-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that was cute!
Old 10-23-2008, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks guys!!!
Awww I knew Nicole and Leigh were great friends. But I didn't know nicole got along w/ Ed as well.
This has become like a happy 7-some
Ed, Chace, Sebastian, Leighton, Jessica, jess's bf and Nicole!
Old 10-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that they can all hang out!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, that's so cute I'm only learning about it now too. I love how they'Re such close friends

Quote:
This has become like a happy 7-some
Ed, Chace, Sebastian, Leighton, Jessica, jess's bf and Nicole
Pretty sure that's the way it is