Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

I will just really hate it if they turn Jenny into the little victim while Chuck gets all the blame
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 09-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipped (View Post)
guilty. hahaha
and yeah. i do hope blair is defending chuck (even though the BASStard don't deserve it).
IDK about defending Chuck, but at least there's one person who's not saying "Poooor Jenny", and putting the blame on both. They were both wrong for different reasons.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandraisabel (View Post)
IDK about defending Chuck, but at least there's one person who's not saying "Poooor Jenny", and putting the blame on both. They were both wrong for different reasons.
^^^This^^^ Both are responsible for their actions. And I really hope Jenny doesn't play the victim card- I saw enough of that in the finale....
Old 09-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

I can see that maybe a rif is happening in the vwhb family and blair is like listen get over it.. you both messed up and I since i have moved on I care about serena and lily and what it is doing to them.. etc..

BUT it is most likely that she is calling jenny a you know what and then also calling chuck a you know what... which it should be even..
xoxo maggie
Old 09-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
I can see that maybe a rif is happening in the vwhb family and blair is like listen get over it.. you both messed up and I since i have moved on I care about serena and lily and what it is doing to them.. etc..

BUT it is most likely that she is calling jenny a you know what and then also calling chuck a you know what... which it should be even..
Oh, I think Blair's going to be handing out a lot of hurt this year, and ,really, I can't blame her. She's hurt, she has every right to lash out and I don't doubt Chuck will be a big target this year.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout24 (View Post)
^^^This^^^ Both are responsible for their actions. And I really hope Jenny doesn't play the victim card- I saw enough of that in the finale....
I have a feeling more people will be like "oh poor Jenny" I will hate it but I dont care about hating Jenny. If anything it will make me feel for Blair/CB/Chuck even more.

Blair seems so far to be the only one being equal here. She's like: Jenny is a *beep* and Chuck you are still a *beep* but I love you so lets have *bom-chicka-bow-wow* and then I'll leave you.

Love em' and leave em, I want Blair to pull it this year
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz
Old 09-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

blair's like "it's not just Chuck's fault. Jenny knew what was going on" *turns to Chuck* "you are both at fault here, and I'm so mad at you that I need to talk to you ALONE!" *rips off his clothes*

i love you. ♡
Old 09-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falls from the skies (View Post)
blair's like "it's not just Chuck's fault. Jenny knew what was going on" *turns to Chuck* "you are both at fault here, and I'm so mad at you that I need to talk to you ALONE!" *rips off his clothes*

hilarious!! and chris I like your scenario too!
xoxo maggie
Old 09-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisM (View Post)
I have a feeling more people will be like "oh poor Jenny" I will hate it but I dont care about hating Jenny. If anything it will make me feel for Blair/CB/Chuck even more.

Blair seems so far to be the only one being equal here. She's like: Jenny is a *beep* and Chuck you are still a *beep* but I love you so lets have *bom-chicka-bow-wow* and then I'll leave you.

Love em' and leave em, I want Blair to pull it this year
Chris, you know my dislike for Jenny matches yours, so I for one will not be pitying Jenny. If I understood her motivations for what she does I might have more sympathy..

I am so excited and really curious as to how CB end up sleeping together..
Old 09-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

I thought you guys might be interested in what a poster named lari23 just posted in the main S&S thread:

Quote:
I bought a french magazine today, there was an ED/Leighton's interview when they were shooting in Paris.

I translate some parts for you.

What can you tell us about Clemence poesy:
Ed: She is fantastic. When I met her, I've realize that she played in my favorite movie "Bon Baisers de bruges" with Colin farrel.

So I was very impress. She's a wonderfoul actress.

Why do you think Chuck is gonna fall in love with her: (yeah right ;D)

Ed: Chuck is gonna be quite smitten with her but his heart is not available right now. He treat her right, he is sincere but I think he love what she represente, a way to escape his past. She don't know the old chuck so he can't be himself with her.He is attracted by the quite life without problems of this french student. He see with her a chance to have a new life.

Would you like to sing in Gossip Girl?

Ed: I would like to see Chuck sing a song just for Blair. Something a la Frank Sintra, I think it would be quite fitting...

What is the first question people ask you?

Leighton: When Chuck & Blair are gonna be together again. The fans care about that a lot, and I've to say me too! I love their relationship and working with Ed is very thrilling. The scenes with him are usually my favorites because we have a great alchemy. Our harmony makes our relationship credible, we trust each other and aren't afraid of going too far in the intimate scenes.

So Chuck & Blair are going to be a couple are not?

Leighton: Well the writers are giving us a hard time. In Paris, Blair discover that Chuck

have a new girlfriend played by Clemence Poesy. Blair is definitely not ready to forgive him. So, when she comes back to N.Y, she wants to forget Chuck Bass. But lets hope that it's not forever because these two are made for each other.

Why don't you like when Blair is being a bitch? (:-(((()

Leighton: I'm have a hard time to understand er when she's mean. In the first season, I've made a big effort not to hate her. But since her relationship with Chuck we've seen the human in her that's why I think they need each other. Blair is much more pleasant when she's happy in love.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe B will be being a bitch to Jenny and will shhhhh Chuck again. Then, Dan comes and takes Jenny away and B turns around and is like "Now is your turn mother Chucker"

ETA:

Thanks so much for posting, Angela.

LOVE the interview and everything they said

Leighton, you rock girl!!

And Chuck sings a Frankie song to Blair in "Castaways"
Old 09-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ed sounds too positive in that.
Quote:
She don't know the old chuck so he can't be himself with her
This is why the "she loves me for me" lines are nuts. She doesn't know him.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the interview. Ed does sound positive, I think Leighton was rubbing off on him I think we all knew he wouldn't love Eva and all but the whole situation still does NOTHING for Chuck's growth. He's delusional.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Ed has come back to me finally and not crushed me in an interview.

Karen, just dont watch the eps, GG gets an "F" for execuition always and forever in most cases, their dialogue never fully conveys what they are getting at. Like I have said it is very easy for Eva to love Chuck for him bc she nver saw the bad side of him and was never on the receiving side of it, even though she knows he is Chuck Bass she still knows nothing, as for Chuck he is just delusional trying to be something he isnt.
And it burns,burns,burns the ring of fire
Leighton Meester ♥ HBIC
icon:Isa
Old 09-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

did we see this already??? looks like chuckles is back to the old ways...

xoxo maggie