Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2015, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so excited!!!!
Old 03-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...scared!

:p
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too!!
Old 03-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Almost!!!
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz
Old 03-13-2015, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So who's watching? I have to write more Isa, Chrisa, and other projects this weekend.
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think any of us is in Austin.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG!!! TODAY!!! SO EXCITED!!!

Sadly he is not attending to SXSW, and idk why. Regardless this is so big and I am so excited for him

Quote:
This is for all you amazing people who have helped me and become my new cyber space family. I want you to know The Bone in the Throat crew have all been so overwhelmed and touched by your kindness. Bone in the Throat has been a very long time in the making. Graham met with Anthony Bourdain for the first time in New York, not long after his book was published, in a time before Anthony was the massive star he is today (if you can imagine that)! Graham and Mark have written and rewritten the adaptation for many years, as they struggled to get the film made. I’ve told you before, I have admiration for their tenacity, because I don’t possess that level of stubborn endurance and I would have given up long ago! In their version as you know, they moved all the characters to London’s East End. Although they both live in America now (a country they are very much in love with), they were both born in Britain, so it was wonderful for them to take something back to their birthplace, to honor their backgrounds & their families. For many years Graham had a large production company in Hollywood and was a successful commercial director, who deep down just wanted to make a movie. Many of those friendships he has made over the years in the industry, in both England and America, have been the very people who have stepped up to help him, for little or no money. They are an amazing group of artists and I’m very proud to call them my friends and feel very thankful and blessed for the friendship, kindness and loyalty that they have shown to my husband and Mark. Again thank you for your support and the Bone in the Throat crew all send you a huge kiss XXXXXX #BoneintheThroat #GrahamHenman #AnthonyBourdain #MarkTownend #EdWestwick #SXSW2015 Photo via #2nd #AD #PaulBennett @ewdaily @titcorborozzz @ooshabey @doillon_m @parisinthe1920s @edwestwick_fanpage1 @edw_france @jill_ravae85 @cosmokaramel @gossipgirl7fans
x

Quote:
A picture of #EdWestwick #GrahamHenman & #VanessaKirby from the #set of #BoneintheThroat just sent to me by #BITT 2nd AD #PaulBennett ! Thank you Mr Bennett and #goodluck tonight everyone!!! #BoneintheThroat #MarkTownend #AnthonyBourdain #FelixWiedemann #MichaelSConstable #GabrielWrye #AndyNyman #JohnHannah #RupertGraves #StevenMackintosh #TimPlester #AymenHamdouchi #XavierLaurent #chef #foodie #movie #SXSW2015

Old 03-15-2015, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not a lot of reviews but I've hear 90% good things about this film. Not much on Ed's performance tho.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Where are they?

ETA: Finally read one

http://www.austinchronicle.com/daily...in-the-throat/

Last edited by lessismore; 03-16-2015 at 01:52 PM
Old 03-19-2015, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good review for Eddie

SXBlog: ‘Bone in the Throat’ | mxdwn Movies

Quote:
Will is played by Ed Westwick of Gossip Girl fame, shedding his American accent here for his true British one. And although I am unable to compare his performance here to Gossip Girl, I am able to report he does a nice job. Westwick was on the project virtually from the get-go, and Henman said he liked Westwick’s ability to play a very inwardly-focused character and emote through small details in the face and eyes. This is important because the plot has Will caught between competing forces in the mafia and police, and spends a lot of time stewing. (A good thing, it’s not just idle brewing.)
I agree so much with the bolded part especially! That is so Eddie
Old 03-21-2015, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

The eyes!!! Can't believe the reviewer for The Hollywood Reportwr said Ed's eyes weren't expressive enough. Give me a break!
Old 03-21-2015, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, tolled my eyes at that one. Love that most of the buzz has been great
Jacob & Liz
Old 03-22-2015, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;
Ed Westwick is famous for his role as Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl, where he smolders and swaggers his way around a wealthy life. The smolder and swagger are still a part of his demeanor here, but he also happens to be one of the greatest chefs in London who gets mixed up with all the wrong people. He goes from playing sexy and smart, to scared and uncertain in a heartbeat and he’s actually tremendous in this film. He brings such reality to his character and his handling of situations and you find yourself concerned with his well-being in an instant. He’s a likable guy as is, but you can’t help but root for Westwick as his character grows into someone you’d never expect.
Bone in the Throat (2015) - Nick Tiffany's Movie Reviews
Old 03-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If only I could find a link to this...
Old 03-24-2015, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOVE that review so much!!!
Jacob & Liz