Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2014, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that

Shipping Girate since October 16, 2012
Old 12-27-2014, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz
Old 12-27-2014, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot

Old 12-29-2014, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot to
Jacob & Liz
Old 01-08-2015, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot to send

Old 01-11-2015, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot to send to
Jacob & Liz
Old 02-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot to send to Dorota
Old 02-09-2015, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot to send to Dorota. It
Jacob & Liz
Old 03-15-2015, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot to send to Dorota. It was

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-17-2015, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot to send to Dorota. It was a
Jacob & Liz
Old 04-26-2015, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot to send to Dorota. It was a multi-colored
We're holding on and letting go || Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David
Ch♔ir / Delena / Densi / Caskett / ES / BROtp / Spuffy / JH ♪ Beth
Old 09-23-2015, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

When the world realized that the end of the road for Manhattan socialites was near to extinction, a new society sprung from underneath the rubble. They went shopping for Chuck's big pair of shoes that would cure Monkey's brain itch. Although Nate wanted several new types of crepes that would automatically self-destruct button, he didn't wander outside when he saw Blair wearing her usual headband. The creepy man with elastic sweatpants that listened to #TheSonicYouth was dancing in the foreground and kept ogling Chuck. So the sun went sideways through the sky and set up the moment when everything was perfect and nothing hurt. Christmas was just around the corner and Sarah wanted to violently kick and pinch anyone who showed her pictures of giraffes. Now everyone jumped out of a cake and slapped themself because they forgot the power of singing. One evening in the summer of 1986, there flew a parrot that decided he wanted a macaron because it liked licking desserts. This celebration was alright for a couple of hours but Sarah ruined the toast by throwing glass at Dani because she kept loving the poopy and it loved her. Rora drew sixteen giraffes with Nate kissing all the girls. Ck tried and Rachie told Isa but Chris didn't care because everyone equally wanted me. Later that night a big, bright laser discs flew off the turntables and transformed into rainbows made with cotton candy. This made Nate run towards a giraffe when he tripped over a gigantic pile of clothes that Serena forgot to send to Dorota. It was a multi-colored kaleidoscopic