Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2013, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

oh my god. i love them. LOVE THEM.
is she blond again? or just lighter hair? i frkn love it.

what a romantic wedding. ive never seen these pictures. stunning. i love it. LOVE IT. so unusual, but gorgeous nonetheless.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love unusual weddings, because I find it more to the couple's taste and personality.

Old 04-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
I love unusual weddings, because I find it more to the couple's taste and personality.
very true.
i keep thinking about how mine will be [god willing] and whenever i see the typical stuff that is beautiful too [dont get me wrong], i just dont feel it. i want uniqueness!!!!! haha, me talking about a wedding <3 its cuz 2 of my bestest friends are getting married really soon and im always involved in all the wedding planning.

but yeah, getting back on topic :-P i agree that unusual is the way to go!
Old 05-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Are Danielle and her dad estranged again? Didn't see pictures of him at her wedding.

♥Brooke&Lucas♥|♥Britney&Justin♥|♥Buffy&Angel♥|♥Ryan&Rachel♥|♥Ricky&Amy♥|♥Rory&Logan♥|
Old 05-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

They never reconnected after BB13, so yes they are still estranged and he was not invited to the wedding.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Considering how he acts and what he says, no one can blame her for not talking to him. It's what best for her at this time.

Old 05-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

It really is. I remember on her birthday this past year (which is like RIGHT around when Dom proposed) he went on Twitter and started talking crap about her. Apparently he called her and the call went bad so he aired the whole thing on twitter and just said HORRIBLE things about her and how mean she is, etc. And how Dom was gonna realize how terrible she is, etc. It was just so gross.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think ED cannot have normal arguments. Didn't Dani say that the final straw for her was, when they were stuck on some airport, both tired and irritated, and had some sort if tiff. ED's parting words were to her that if he ever sees her before he dies, it will be too soon. Basically, that he does not want to see her ever again. So Dani had enough and has not been in touch.

I don't think Dani has commented on him at all, yet ED brings her up on twitter etc all the time. Small jibes here and there. IMO it was really low of him to congratulate them on TWITTER, and then insinuate that he brought them all the gifts from the gift registry. He was shaming her for having one (which couples don't?), and in the end it was just low to bring it up at all on twitter. And he got the reaction from his followers he wanted "Oh poor you, how can Dani be so greedy and selfish, she should have her father at her wedding"

I did appreciate it when some fan tried to shame Dani and Dom for being rather private (well, there were articles about their marriage on major showbiz publications) And ED did say, that Dani owes nothing to "fans" and if she wants to be private in her life she has the right. He also said, that some fans were awful toward her before.

I saw some new pics of them on tumblr but have no clue how to post them here.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow what an *******...that sucks for Danielle..I never liked ED the only reason he won imo is because America's player saved him every week..

♥Brooke&Lucas♥|♥Britney&Justin♥|♥Buffy&Angel♥|♥Ryan&Rachel♥|♥Ricky&Amy♥|♥Rory&Logan♥|
Old 05-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Especially since AP's choice to win was ED, personally I don't think they should've stretched AP out to the finale. (Also I personally hated AP a lot that season anyways lol.)

Old 05-09-2013, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

I HATED that AP was part of the final vote. Especially that Eric had to convince the jury to vote for whoever America wanted. I could MAYBE see if it had to be his vote, but to literally have to convince everyone just was ridiculous. Especially because it was such a weak minded jury anyways so they went with whatever.

Like I literally remember a part of the final jury where they all agreed that Dani basically controlled ED and the strategic decisions they made as a pair, then they voted for him anyways? Lol. It was so dumb.

But back on topic. It's ironic that Eric and Dani are so close now and he was at her wedding and everything! Same with Jen Johnson. Lol
Old 05-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think Eric approached Dani at some wrap party, apologized, and they just got along really well after that. I remember in the house they were really funny together, the same kind of jokes and humor until Eric got with Jessica.

BTW, did Dani take Dom's last name or is she still just Donato?
Old 06-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Yeah they made up at one of the Vegas weekends and have been super tight ever since. Which makes sense. They have VERY similar personalities. And when they weren't against each other in the BB8 house they got along.

I have NO idea if she took his last name. I wouldn't be surprised either way honestly.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I have NO idea if she took his last name. I wouldn't be surprised either way honestly.
I wouldn't be either.

I want to hyphenate when I get married, seems like more and more women are doing that these days too.