Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
One thing I am glad about tonight is that this season will finally be over, we can move on, and look forward to next season
Amen to that!

BB better be very careful who they bring back for all stars.

J J
Old 09-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Honestly I only want Elissa or Jessie to come back. They will probably go for Amanda or Judd though.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

This is the first season that I've ever bought the live feeds (yes first time in 15 seasons). This season seemed so promising at the beginning. I had been disappointed in the last few seasons but I was willing to give this season a chance and even buy the live feeds. Turns out I was highly disappointed again. It definitely wasn't worth the money for me because I only watched for a few weeks then completely hated everyone and stopped watching altogether. Not sure if I will ever buy the live feeds again. I guess we will see next season but I haven't exactly enjoyed the last few seasons of BB either so I'm not sure if I'm even going to watch the show.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmqn (View Post)
No, he'll try and say that he wasn't ever against Elissa, it was the people and the environment. everyone except for Helen/candice/jessie/elissa will be getting a HUGE reality check.
i think helen is in for a rude awakening too. teaming up with the resident racists made her look incridbly stupid. not to mention the fact that she wasnt likable anyways.

would love to see elissa jessie or candice back for all stars. the rest can go rot.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Absolute Fan

loved the shot of andy after he lost endurance.