Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
I know I'm a cynic but I think a lot of Jeremy & Kaitlin being on Team Elissa and Team Judd is them trying to save face. It's not a coincidence that all the sudden they're fans of the two most popular HG. They know that no one wants anything to do with Aaryn or Amanda so they're trying to distance.
Well I dunno about Jeremy cause I haven't kept up with him but I know Kaitlin has been this way pretty much since she left the house and knew nothing.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
Well I dunno about Jeremy cause I haven't kept up with him but I know Kaitlin has been this way pretty much since she left the house and knew nothing.
She found out in her interviews the next day about Aaryn and at first I think she was kind of defending her and defending being friends with her Once she was out longer I think she realized how bad it was and all the sudden she hated Aaryn too.

I mean, all of this is just my guess. And it's based of off me reading 1 article with her & seeing some tweets, so really nothing.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Whoever wrote the updates on jokers was really confusing. I don't even understand what happened, even with the tiny bit of transcript there lol.

Meg, I think that Aaryn has said some mean things about Kaitlin since she's been evicted so she could possibly just dislike Aaryn based on that alone.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just wish someone else would have won Veto and Amanda would be going up
Old 08-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

GM, Elissa, Judd and spencer should all chill in hoh together and TALK IT OVER.
That's all that needs to happen. If they sit down and realize THIS IS IT, things could be perfect.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not good with explanations, and have been been watching OITNB all day while trying to keep up with the feeds but I'll try to explain, lol...

* Elissa & Judd had a long convo this morning when everyone else was asleep. Judd kept trying to push GM on the block, Elissa wasn't budging, he didn't pick up on that and kept pushing. Seems he really trusts Andy & Spencer and really doesn't trust Amanda, McCrae, & Aaryn. GM is somewhere in between. They both kept saying they're tired of the house working for Amanda & McCrae (obvi).
* Judd tells Andy he's probably going up as replacement nom, but he's going to keep pushing GM to Elissa. Andy starts having a freakout and tells Spencer that he is going to have to tell Judd about the reverse psychology plan before Aaryn does.
* Elissa & McCrae get into it because they both think the other one is touching their things, plus Elissa thinks Amanda is touching her stuff. Amanda starts going in on Elissa & saying really trashy things all the while the Queen keeps running around the backyard, working on her fitness, and keeping her mouth closed.
* McCrae tells Judd that Aaryn is going around saying that Judd is pushy Andy to go up, so she will go home. Judd immediately goes and confronts Aaryn about it and they have a small fight.
* McCrae, Amanda, & Andy are still doing the reverse psychology plan - telling Judd that they'd vote out Andy over Aaryn - and Judd thinks they're being truthful (hence Judd so badly wanting GM on the block).

I think that's the majors. Anyone fill in the blanks!

meg | tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, that needs to happen those 4 can change this game
Old 08-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Amanda says she can't wait to get Elissa out next week. Amanda: "It will be the most glorious moment of my existence!" #BB15
What a sad, sad little life you live.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks so much meg!!!! Awesome.

Ok so Judd is buying this, but Elissa isn't. Thank god she is hoh and thank god she makes her own decisions. FINALLY someone smart!

Judd will soon realize that she was right obviously. I really hope Andy tells Judd because then he can tell Elissa and they can clear the air about that.

Also, Aaryn can GTFO. I seriously hate this hateful wench.

Tiff such a perfect reaction.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, exactly! I hope when Andy tells Judd he'll realize that Elissa was right all along.

LOL Tiff, for real.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is Andy going to tell Judd about the plan?
Old 08-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me @ Amanda's behavior right now.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

How on earth is this chick real? She said she wants Elissa laughing. Bull****, she wants her crying. Well if she does she's not gonna do it in front of her so she can see it.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Does anyone know where GM head is at...you know gamewise. Other than that I know its all about Nick.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lmao Elissa is not giving Amanda the reaction she wants, this is so good. Like I said before, I need Elissa teach me her zen like ways.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman