Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2013, 04:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
I disagree. Why have Candice as someone who would potentially put him up stay when Jessie 100% won't?
And let's be real, his behavior the last 2 days has proven to work since Andy and McCrae are showing signs of trusting him again... As well as Helen.
Obviously I'm not a mind reader and I'm not gonna sit here and say it was "all game," but I am personally certain that although he says he wants Jessie to go, he knows he's better off with her staying.
well he needs to start acting like he wants her to stay. pushing GM to put her up and then saying over and over again that he wants her out is not making me believe he wants her to stay.

and yeah, these are the same noms from week one.

the irony is that i would have jumped for joy if jessie was evicted in week one
Old 08-02-2013, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
That there potentially could be a power struggle this week between Helen and Amanda makes me happy.

But going on how this season has gone so far, that wont happen.
The potential is good, but Helen might get something in her mind and hate Jessie again she is so fickle and odd. We're all in for one long week, sigh.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 08-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Beth's right, the potential is definitely there but considering Helen is Helen and she referred to Jessie as "the devil" this morning...I'm thinking she's not gonna go to bat for her very much. Especially because she does have a relationship with Candice.

Jessie will be the only one getting Jessie to stay this week whether through winning the POV (hopefully) or talking to everyone and changing their minds.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
Yeah Beth's right, the potential is definitely there but considering Helen is Helen and she referred to Jessie as "the devil" this morning...I'm thinking she's not gonna go to bat for her very much. Especially because she does have a relationship with Candice.

Jessie will be the only one getting Jessie to stay this week whether through winning the POV (hopefully) or talking to everyone and changing their minds.
if helen is serious about keeping jessie, jessie can ever so slightly push her in the amanda direction (if amanda is mvp nom again). much like she quietly pushed the kailtlyn thing.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
well he needs to start acting like he wants her to stay. pushing GM to put her up and then saying over and over again that he wants her out is not making me believe he wants her to stay.

and yeah, these are the same noms from week one.

the irony is that i would have jumped for joy if jessie was evicted in week one
if u want jessie to go home for sureeee, then yeah, judd should tell people he wants her around

i just think that we are reading way too much into what he is telling people in the house that he feels [and we actually know] have grouped the two of them together.

and i agree meg. jessie is the only person who can save jessie this week. the moment someone goes to bat for her, amanda will go ape****. jessie needs to ensure that GM and Aaryn would rather candice leave and then try and repair things with amanda.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I have to say for her sake, Aaryn needs to be the MVP nom. If it's Amanda she is going to FREAK out again, blame Judd, and then Jessie will for sure be going home because Amanda sees her as an extension of Judd.
very true. i still think aaryn will be nominated. im almost certain of it, so thats good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
That there potentially could be a power struggle this week between Helen and Amanda makes me happy.

But going on how this season has gone so far, that wont happen.

oh yea. helen and amanda both want to be in power so hopefully something goes CRAZYYYY this week lol.

dammit, sorry for the dp!!
Old 08-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
if u want jessie to go home for sureeee, then yeah, judd should tell people he wants her around

i just think that we are reading way too much into what he is telling people in the house that he feels [and we actually know] have grouped the two of them together.

and i agree meg. jessie is the only person who can save jessie this week. the moment someone goes to bat for her, amanda will go ape****. jessie needs to ensure that GM and Aaryn would rather candice leave and then try and repair things with amanda.
frankly id rather judd go home. actually, i wish this was the first even nine eviction night........and jessie or candice wins
Old 08-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

I know I keep harping on this but I can't believe they're so after single players. Like what damage are they gonna do with no allies? You take the single players in to help you not kick them out cause they personally annoy you. So dumb.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
I know I keep harping on this but I can't believe they're so after single players. Like what damage are they gonna do with no allies? You take the single players in to help you not kick them out cause they personally annoy you. So dumb.
It's sad they're trusting a showmance that won't turn on each other, but will turn on them.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 08-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Passionate Fan

can anyone tell me did Judd sleep with Aaryn or Jessie?

J J
Old 08-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ He slept with Candice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
I know, I can't believe it either. Single players at the bottom of the barrel in the house. It's incredible.

What if the true twist this season was all 16 of these houseguests have borderline personality disorder?!

meg | tumblr
Old 08-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anickjl16 (View Post)
can anyone tell me did Judd sleep with Aaryn or Jessie?
which way do you mean......biblical or just in the same bed lol

pretty sure not biblical with either one
Old 08-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
which way do you mean......biblical or just in the same bed lol

pretty sure not biblical with either one
Thanks I got my answer. Candice that was an odd choice.

J J
Old 08-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
^ He slept with Candice.

I know, I can't believe it either. Single players at the bottom of the barrel in the house. It's incredible.

What if the true twist this season was all 16 of these houseguests have borderline personality disorder?!
i think most of them are far beyond that. i think some of them are actual sociopaths and psychopaths.

the lack of empathy and human feeling is unreal, and no, i dont want to hear 'locked in the same house for 3 months with nothing to do.' if anything, your true colors come out then. these people dont (for the most part) know what empathy or emotion or real love is. everything is disguied as somethingelse. most of them get off on hurting jessie and candice just because they can. they couldnt relate to either of them crying cause they dont know what real emotions feel like.

JMO of course, im not a shrink or anything. i just play one on the internet
Old 08-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

AP pushed the Donatos to the end and we don't even have that to blame this season for pushing Pizza boy and his mouth piece. Can only blame the dummies playing the game.