Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

What im thinking is that the plan stays on to get to Argentina, but he has to make it separate from Hannah. Dexter and Harrison make it to Argentina, but Hannah never does.

What happens between that, I cant even guess . But I dont think it will end with Dexter's death.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously thought people on my twitter timeline were going to have heart attacks during Breaking Bad tonight lol. Thankfully, they weren't spoilery but it makes me anxious to get to these episodes.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-16-2013, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
Seriously thought people on my twitter timeline were going to have heart attacks during Breaking Bad tonight lol. Thankfully, they weren't spoilery but it makes me anxious to get to these episodes.
Yeah, watch out on twitter. Only a couple of episodes left and you dont want the ending to be ruined for you.i was watching football instead of breaking bad at 9 and mistakenly went on twitter. Almost spoiled myself.

Looking forward to New Girl tonight and seeing if Brooklyn 9-9 is any good.

Last edited by xEJx; 09-17-2013 at 03:41 PM
Old 09-20-2013, 12:46 AM
Absolute Fan

well after tonight its official for what i'll be watching in october.........redsox playoff baseball. hopefully till the end of the month
Old 09-20-2013, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Waaaat? New girl started already?
Old 09-20-2013, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
well after tonight its official for what i'll be watching in october.........redsox playoff baseball. hopefully till the end of the month
Sucks the Yankees aren't in it right now. Hope they slip into somehow. I get more into it when both teams are in there. I don't know why.
--

Well Sunday night is it for Dexter. Excited how its all gonna end. I hope I get more roped into the new shows on Showtime. I watch Homeland every now and then. Shameless doesn't come on til January.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
Waaaat? New girl started already?
Yeah, came back on Tuesday. One of the 1st network shows to come back. Everything else comes back next week.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Awesome. I think my DVR is set to tape all new episodes of the series, so I hope it's there.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Sucks the Yankees aren't in it right now. Hope they slip into somehow. I get more into it when both teams are in there. I don't know why.
--

Well Sunday night is it for Dexter. Excited how its all gonna end. I hope I get more roped into the new shows on Showtime. I watch Homeland every now and then. Shameless doesn't come on til January.
yankees could stlil make it. have giants and astros who are awful coming up....frankly i'd rather see the yankees then baltimore. they give us ***** fits the last few years....

the way things are set up now, we could play the yankees, rays or orioles in the best of 5 first round too.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Baseball season for me ended the night that Jose Fernandez made his last start. His starts were pretty much the only games I watched this season. Being a Marlins fan is frustrating

Thankfully, Football is back and my teams have gotten off to good starts.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

What teams you rooting for Richie?
Old 09-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Dolphins in the pros and Hurricanes in college football.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Dolphins are doing good so far. Maybe make the AFC East interesting.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
lol i was gonna ask cause i had no idea who that player is. my guess is the marlins?

ETA: yup prpbably marlins for baseball given your football and basketball alliegences richie

thanks for trading 90 percent of your team to toronto, that actually worked out quite well for my redsox, and most of the division......since everyonelse but toronto is still in the playoff hun tlol
Old 09-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Dolphins are doing good so far. Maybe make the AFC East interesting.
Dont wanna get too excited just yet. That team has let me down way too many times over the years. Big home game against the Falcons this week. Good test to see just how real they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
lol i was gonna ask cause i had no idea who that player is. my guess is the marlins?

ETA: yup prpbably marlins for baseball given your football and basketball alliegences richie

thanks for trading 90 percent of your team to toronto, that actually worked out quite well for my redsox, and most of the division......since everyonelse but toronto is still in the playoff hun tlol
Yeah, I and just about everyone else HATED that trade when it first took place, but looking back, those players werent doing good here and are probably, other than Reyes, doing even worse over there.

And if you dont know Jose Fernandez, you should look him up. Kid is amazing! Just turned 21, had never pitched higher than A ball, gets called up in July, and ends up having the best rookie year for a pitcher since Doc Gooden in 1984. On a better team and with a few more starts (he was on an innings count since he had never pitched this many innings) and he's battling Kershaw for the Cy Young.