Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Big Brother Australia discussion thread #1: No one does twists better than the Aussies!

OP will come later... lol. not good with the graphics, but i can edit stuff in!
Old 08-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Absolute Fan

lol i bet this show has 50 more threads then the U.S one by the end of august.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This year is my first time watching BBAU and I love it 10x more than this season of big brother. It just feels more organic and real. Like the dr sessions. I love that they talk to big brother and not just talk to the tv screen and come up with cheesy lines. And I like that they have had a episode on almost everyday. I feel like I really been getting to know the people in the house ( without having feeds)

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-12-2013, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
This year is my first time watching BBAU and I love it 10x more than this season of big brother. It just feels more organic and real. Like the dr sessions. I love that they talk to big brother and not just talk to the tv screen and come up with cheesy lines. And I like that they have had a episode on almost everyday. I feel like I really been getting to know the people in the house ( without having feeds)
i totally agree. its the same for me btw. my first time watching it and i absolutely love it!

Big Brother is hilarious and is basically part of the show. The people in the house are interesting and their twists are cool too.

Who are some of your favorites?

I'm only on episode 9 so far, but my favorites are:

Xavier, Ben, Tim, Mikayla, Tahan, Caleb, Matt.... at least for now.

god, i didnt know who the first evicted houseguest was, but by mistake i got spoiled when looking for the cast lol. so annoying. knew it was gonna be this person. so obvious though.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am up to episode 12, people I am really liking are:

Xavier, Ben, Tim, Matt, Caleb, Drew, Tahan, Mikayla, and Hedi. Tim at first was not one I liked but he really grew on me. And Tully was one I liked at first and now she annoys me.

i will say one thing, the guys on BBAU for me are a lot better eye candy then the guys on the US this year.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
I am up to episode 12, people I am really liking are:

Xavier, Ben, Tim, Matt, Caleb, Drew, Tahan, Mikayla, and Hedi. Tim at first was not one I liked but he really grew on me. And Tully was one I liked at first and now she annoys me.

i will say one thing, the guys on BBAU for me are a lot better eye candy then the guys on the US this year.
oh my god, we have the same taste in people lmao! especially since ive been liking drew and heidi more and more every episode

btw, ed snores. according to ben, its his only flaw lmao.

eta: tim asking them what their favorite body parts are and heidi tells ed "probably everything" and then they start naming everything about him just so funny.

Last edited by Touldengal; 08-12-2013 at 08:55 PM
Old 08-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really love the saturday showdown episodes they do. And Ben as Big Brothers personal assistant was pretty darn funny.

Drew is just so easy on the eyes.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

Drew is definitely gorgeous!!

I feel so bad for mikayla. I personally love her and having the entire house hate her makes me like her more lol. Tahan is such a queen.
And I can't stand tully. I hope she makes it to the halfway house cuz I think she could go. She's such a complainer.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tully has just been getting on my nerves.

I do like that mikayla and Tim got to bond when they were in the halfway house. I do really like her but I can see if her teacher like tendency's are coming out why people would get annoyed with it. I just hope she learns from it.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-13-2013, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Watching episode 1 (I'll catch up quick)

I remember the house divide in bbuk. This looks much worse though

That Mikkayla looks a little like the girl from glee, And if you watch Californication, the guy who plays Atticus reminds me of Tim. They look and sound alike, and coincidentally are both named Tim

edit- this "married couple" twist sounds good. That was also a twist from bb9uk, the same series that featured the heaven/hell divide. That one was a bit creepier though as the girl was 19, the guy was in his 40's and his actual wife was also a housemate.

Last edited by xEJx; 08-13-2013 at 12:42 AM
Old 08-13-2013, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

OMG richie! I need to start watching bbuk for real lol.

I agree about mikayla. It would probably bother me as well.

Any early faves richie!?
Old 08-13-2013, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

lalala spoilers. but just wanted to say, that i'm sooo gonna watch this version. I saw a few gifs, found them hilarious.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

on the eviction

Spoiler:

about a showmance

Spoiler:

Last edited by Touldengal; 08-13-2013 at 05:25 PM
Old 08-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Trying not to read any of your posts to not get spoiled, but i'm on episode 3. Would have been farther but the Jessie stuff had me watching the feeds.

Tim is a dick, but in a funny way

I like this fake couple. Hope they pass this task.

And that Ben has surprised me. His mannerisms are hilarious
Old 08-13-2013, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

I'm fully caught up, but I'm a little sad because it means I can only watch 1 episode a day now lol. I'm thinking of maybe watching some of the old seasons :-X

I love that this awful bbus season has gotten many people watching bbau. It's such a great show.

A friend of mine mentioned this and I thought it would be super cool... The nation (America, Canada, Australia) nominates people and the houseguests vote. It would be interesting I think... As long as the edits are 100% truthful and fair! Also, bb needs to be more strict over here. It's annoying how liberal BB is in the US.