Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-21-2013, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great letter from Parker. I appreciate the honestly when I feel like some other past HG are caving (anybody see Janelle tweet to Aaryn).

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Saw this on jokers. From Aaryn's instagram pic

Instagram

whoa lol
Jfc. Not gonna lie, I'm seriously, really kind of judging Judd if this is actually going on.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-21-2013, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

2 things. Ew at Judd and Aaryn.

And Parker <3 amazeeeeballs! So much love.
Old 09-21-2013, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Eh.. I liked the older tweet that Janelle said to the lines of letting her to cut holes in a sheet in regards to Aaryn. I don't like the change of tune people take.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

I just feel like when u do and say such awful things, u should prob try and stay out of the light for a little bit. Answer questions honestly and apologetically and just show that u actually give a damn.
I think the past bb houseguests fail to realize that the **** people have said to them when they got out is in fact different than what's going on with Aaryn and GM. The others had to deal with **** talking while these girls made RACIST and Bigoted remarks. It shouldn't be taken lightly. IMO, they're prob giving them advice, but it's awful advice and disrespectful. I'm sure Parker is reading these encouraging tweets and feeling real good right about now. It's nauseating. I have no respect for it.

U know I haven't been one of those to constantly bring up the remarks these people have said, but I had such high hopes that they'd grow and learn from this experience. It's sad that people are just brushing it off as a "mistake" when Aaryn and GM can't even take full responsibility for what they've said. Past houseguests shouldn't get involved IMO.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That Janelle tweet makes me feel weird.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
That Janelle tweet makes me feel weird.
Same. The whole thing does to me too.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It makes me feel VERY weird too. I honestly stared at it a bit too long, trying to find some hint that it might be sarcastic, because I couldn't really believe she was just talking to her on a human level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
I just feel like when u do and say such awful things, u should prob try and stay out of the light for a little bit. Answer questions honestly and apologetically and just show that u actually give a damn.
I think the past bb houseguests fail to realize that the **** people have said to them when they got out is in fact different than what's going on with Aaryn and GM. The others had to deal with **** talking while these girls made RACIST and Bigoted remarks. It shouldn't be taken lightly. IMO, they're prob giving them advice, but it's awful advice and disrespectful. I'm sure Parker is reading these encouraging tweets and feeling real good right about now. It's nauseating. I have no respect for it.

U know I haven't been one of those to constantly bring up the remarks these people have said, but I had such high hopes that they'd grow and learn from this experience. It's sad that people are just brushing it off as a "mistake" when Aaryn and GM can't even take full responsibility for what they've said. Past houseguests shouldn't get involved IMO.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Oh Judd. She's gonna hang onto him, she knows he's liked cause he was in the top 3 for America's favorite. Probably thinks it will help her. Not gonna work, darling!

I definitely appreciate Parkers honesty. He keeps it real every season.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

the sad thing is that those who only watch the television show and dont follow anything other than that, will probably forget about this season within the week. for those of us who watched the feeds and have followed the season closely and usually read up about the ex-houseguests in some way [mostly because of this amazing board btw], this means nothing! she is transparent and i thought the exact same thing u did tiff.

I honestly felt i'd just let all this **** go, but its sad and disheartening to read the "support" they're getting. I'm not saying they should be insulting them because i'd have reacted badly to that as well, but just to stay away from them for a bit and actually give some constructive advice.

ok, gonna let it go though. moving onnnnn.

elissa and jessie will probably forever be my bb15 faves. they're so real and adorable. love them!
Old 09-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not shocked about Judd/Aaryn...at all.

Old 09-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
I'm not shocked about Judd/Aaryn...at all.
its nauseating
Old 09-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
the sad thing is that those who only watch the television show and dont follow anything other than that, will probably forget about this season within the week. for those of us who watched the feeds and have followed the season closely and usually read up about the ex-houseguests in some way [mostly because of this amazing board btw], this means nothing! she is transparent and i thought the exact same thing u did tiff.

I honestly felt i'd just let all this **** go, but its sad and disheartening to read the "support" they're getting. I'm not saying they should be insulting them because i'd have reacted badly to that as well, but just to stay away from them for a bit and actually give some constructive advice.

ok, gonna let it go though. moving onnnnn.

elissa and jessie will probably forever be my bb15 faves. they're so real and adorable. love them!
Yeah I don't think they should bash them all day long or anything, but engaging with them is just weird to me. Stealing Elissa's line here " I don't even think about you."

She really is being so obvious. Especially with the shirt. Come on.

Add Candice to that list and they're mine too. Oh and Kaitlin! We're BFF's remember?

ETA: I just saw this on Jokers. Cast of BB9 thanks BB15 cast.
http://twitpic.com/dbhmxg

Last edited by Sick And Twisted; 09-21-2013 at 01:43 PM
Old 09-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Big Brother's' Aaryn Gries: 'We all make mistakes' - latimes.com

Here's another Aaryn article.

Quote:
"I would ask them if they've ever made a mistake, if they've ever needed forgiveness, and would they want that forgiveness from the world if they were in a similar situation?" Gries said. "We all make mistakes, and we all need forgiveness."
UGH.

Old 09-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Passionate Fan

So happy that Jessie and Elissa will remain friends....they are my fav's too.

I have no words to describe the Judd and Aaryn thing....

J J
Old 09-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Absolute Fan

i have no comment on judd and aaryn other then they deserve each other.

love that jessie and elissa are going to be friends outside the house. hope candice is in that mix too.