Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3wberry (View Post)
Spoiler:
Wow, if that's true. It's scary. Do people just see what they want to see until we're slapped awake?
Old 08-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

It will be really interesting to see who Brendon does nominate today.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDirrty (View Post)
Spoiler:

It will be really interesting to see who Brendon does nominate today.

Yeah, but still. I don't really know how noble that is? Sometimes it's better to just step up and do the hard stuff. Because, whether you do it yourself or tell somebody else to do it for you, you still did the deed.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I guess I'm over the whole Lane/Britney thing now.
Duh.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Sorry to hear that. I understand the frustration, people have a right to be upset. If people don't want to support L/B friendship anymore that's fine, to each their own.

Britney & Lane have been my favorites since the very beginning so I'm never going to change my opinion about that. I'm still rooting for Britney & I'm still rooting for Lane. Together and apart. Even if one of them leaves. I still support both of them. I'm here to stay.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Sorry to hear that. I understand the frustration, people have a right to be upset. If people don't want to support L/B friendship anymore that's fine, to each their own.

Britney & Lane have been my favorites since the very beginning so I'm never going to change my opinion about that. I'm still rooting for Britney & I'm still rooting for Lane. Together and apart. Even if one of them leaves. I still support both of them. I'm here to stay.
Sorry...didn't mean to imply abandonment. Just the whole "duo" idea. I have like Britney all along. Grew to like Lane. But......
I'd love to see Brit pull something out of her hat still. And win. Or at least place in front of someone on the Brigade.

Right now I'm hoping Brendon will surprise us. Say what you want, but he has been honest and did protect Rachel at any cost.
I wonder if he'll think it suspicious that he has those that don't ask for much, and those that want him to throw others under the bus.
If he can figure it out in time.... Who knows.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Lol me too Kristen! And I never expected Lane to go against his alliance at all, so I don't really care about what he did. If he thinks what he said will further him in the game, all the more power to him.

And at least if Brit is up on the block, she has a chance to fight for her life instead of taking that chance of not being picked and being backdoored. And Lane also has a chance to play and I still think he would save her for the hell of the side alliance facade (and also judging from what he said to Matt last night).

So I'll be the first to admit that I have no idea where Lane's head is at But whatever he's doing, it's for the sake of his own game and I can totally respect that.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

I still support them. This comes as no surprise to me because we always knew he would put the Brigade first. Plus, what he says to Brendon and what he says to Matt are different. And I feel like he would be 10 times more honest with Matt.

Also...

Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2010, 03:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:

i agree 100% lol love them both and lane does still care for brit
Old 08-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

I would love it if Britney could go far in the game or win. I'm rooting for both of them to go as far as possible. I still support them as a duo and as individuals. I love their friendship and I do think it's genuine. But it's a game and I understand if they can't go far together. Lane & Britney never formed an alliance. I knew there was a possibility he would have to be loyal to the Brigade until the end. Even though I was hoping for a L/B alliance. Either way, I still love them both.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I would love it if Britney could go far in the game or win. I'm rooting for both of them to go as far as possible. I still support them as a duo and as individuals. I love their friendship and I do think it's genuine. But it's a game and I understand if they can't go far together. Lane & Britney never formed an alliance. I knew there was a possibility he would have to be loyal to the Brigade until the end. Even though I was hoping for a L/B alliance. Either way, I still love them both.
Yeah, it would be very cool to see the little bitty girl take down a few of the Hulks (Brigade and Brendon) on her way out the door. She was a little too trusting. She'll be nominated but it be great to see some things turned on their ear if she figures out why in time.
Actually, in a whole different way, this game has gotten even more interesting.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:28 PM
New Fan

awe matty just told regan that "it would suck to lose brit because in his words he love the chick to death but if he wins pov hes taking regan off the block" im glad matty and regan care for her it seems like matty is with regan and brit more lol i love him for caring and im glad he cares for her also lol cutest moment from matty i have ever seen
Old 08-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Aw. Matt please use your power and send Kathy home this week! PLEASE!
Old 08-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Matt definitely likes Ragan & Britney. He seems to care about them both.

Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Matt definitely likes Ragan & Britney. He seems to care about them both.

Spoiler:
Matt's kinda turning out to be a real stand-up guy. Protecting his friends and some that may be more vulnerable. Geez, and his whole game is based on a lie. (This really starts to mess with your head after a while).
Man, if Brendon goes through with the nom he's leaning towards.... That would be SO interesting. Especially if at some point he leaks to Brit how she got there. Otherwise she'll protect her fellow nominee.