Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Quote:
Originally Posted by only dreaming (View Post)
Yeah Or maybe theres a deleted scene of it somewhere ... I could think of no good reason to cut a D/S nosekiss though.

Yeah, it always amazes me how many people love our couple. Most people are just as in love with them as we are and that makes me happy.
There shouldnt be any reason to cut it Mel! Though we didnt get the forehead rest so I dunno.

As many people love our couple we definately got some hardcore haters. Guess we should expect that when we are part of the it couple on the show
Old 01-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah whats up with that? So dissapointing.

Yeah definately, we get a lot of haters but I think that comes with being such a popular ship and a popular show. Theres always going to be someone around who hates something.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Very disappointing

I guess so. Just some of their comments can be very annoying. Which is why I usually dont venture outside of the DS thread.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

It annoys me when digs at Dan or DS get thrown into threads like the Blair/Serena thread, um what does Dan and DS have to do with those two girls friendship? sigh.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Guess it's a good thing I havent been in that thread forever. I find it hard to go in the episode threads as well because of all the anti DS stuff. I try do a quick drive by in there with people I know are DS fans and get out of there as fast as I can
Old 01-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode discussiont hreads are pretty scary. I havent been into the GG ones but I have been into OTH ones and theres nothing worse than hearing someone rant and rave and hate on your favourite character/couple. The atnosphere int hose threads is just terrible.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Spoiler threads can be just as scary. Might as well call it the anti DS thread I've banned myself from ever going in there
Old 01-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im the same way with the OTH spoiler thread, truly frightening. I'll just live in my little DS bubble thankyouverymuch!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

So is that why the ships have their own spoiler threads? I always wondered about that. Sorry never watched OTH so dont really know how fanatic it can get. Im not a big shipper in general so never really knew how bad it can get with other ships. If I dont like other ships I just dont talk about them. Why would you want to if you dont like them?
Old 01-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

OTH is a pretty -- intense I guess fandom. Personally sometimes I think there is more hate than appreciation in the fandom and it goes beyond characters and relationships and evolves into actor/actress hate. Its very crazy and I guess the seperate spoiler threads help them to not not bite ach others heads off all the time.

Im so glad the Gossip Girl fandom isnt that bad, I mean the DS/Dan hate drives me mental but at least we havent really gotten into actor/actress hate. I never knew what it was like for someone to hatethat much until OTH. Its just not all that pleasant really. I tend to not post at OTH anymore because yo never know what your going to come across when you wonde rinto a friendship thread.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by only dreaming (View Post)
It annoys me when digs at Dan or DS get thrown into threads like the Blair/Serena thread, um what does Dan and DS have to do with those two girls friendship? sigh.
I know what you mean..I was totally thrown for a loop too
Old 01-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Wow, that's rough. Good thing I've never watched the show before.

Actor/Actress hate is just wrong on every level. I may not like some actors on GG but I never make my dislike for them public because it's bad form. Hopefully it'll never come to that with GG.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You've never seen OTH? That;s pretty awesome.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
I know what you mean..I was totally thrown for a loop too
I didnt expect it and I know Kayla had to leave the thread cause she was so annoyed.

Count yourself lucky that you havent been sucked into OTH
Old 01-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

I actually watched the first couple episode when it first came out but it kinda bored me so I stopped.