Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2009, 04:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thrilling. I will be on the edge of my seat as Rufus is beset by financial issues.

Thanks girl! (And go to bed)
Old 02-03-2009, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie (View Post)
Thrilling. I will be on the edge of my seat as Rufus is beset by financial issues.

Thanks girl! (And go to bed)
Yes, fascinating, like all the S/Ls we've been having

I will... later. I'm going to have lunch first.

From GG Insider.

Quote:
Next Gossip Girl Episode: "Blair Waldorf's Day Off"

First, an unfortunate Gossip Girl scheduling note: The next episode will not air until March. We've read conflicting accounts (March 2 or March 9), but it won't air before then.

The synopsis for the next new episode (2.18), "Blair Waldorf's Day Off," is as follows:

Chuck Bass is having trouble dealing with the mystery that was his father and the way in which his spare time was managed.

Nate Archibald catches Vanessa flirting with another guy, and at a moment of desperation, reluctantly turns to Blair for help.

Dan Humphrey purposely ignores Serena's calls and tells Miss Carr that things are beyond complicated between the two of them.

Meanwhile, Miss Carr chooses not to take her job back at Constance and spends most of her time in an empty apartment with her new fling, who doesn't seem to be quite grieving from his recent break-up.

At the same time, Lily and Rufus question where their relationship is going and talk casually about merging their households. Chuck however, is against the idea, and does everything in his power to stop it.
If this is true, please Chuck, do everything you can to prevent this! And if it happens, just leave and take Eric and Serena with you.

Last edited by sofiab; 02-03-2009 at 12:44 PM
Old 02-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds good.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Not really a spoiler, but she's in costume so...

I love how she's giving a thumbs down to the Steeler's towel(i think), oh she's presh
Old 02-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Absolute Fan

next epi is the last for Carr so what the hell is going to happen and how is she going off the show.

i really hope she sees that D isnt over S and even if he does say things are complicated, then he's lying to Carr cause he's not and i think she will see that and figure it's time to leave.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Sofia.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Blake Lively and Taylor Momsen film a scene for 'Gossip Girl' at Missoni boutique in NYC
HipCelebrity: Blake Lively and Taylor Momsen film a scene for 'Gossip Girl' at Missoni boutique in NYC

From the other day.

Last edited by sofiab; 02-04-2009 at 05:12 AM
Old 02-04-2009, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

thanks for all the info.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Sofia for the info. Loving the pics.

Also not sure if this has been brought over but they are episode titles for the next four episodes -

2.18 - The Age of Dissonance
2.19 - The Grandfather
2.20 - Remains of the J
2.21 - Seder Anything

Last edited by Jungle Julia; 02-04-2009 at 06:24 AM
Old 02-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yay for SJ scenes!
Old 02-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Absolute Fan

thanks for the info
Old 02-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have got to update the OP.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatyLoução (View Post)
Yay for SJ scenes!
I'm not a J fan... but as long as she's not trying to suckface with Nate or bring DS together... I can be down with SJ. I loved Jenny's adoration of Serena in the books.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I KNOW! That was one of my fave parts of the books. Too bad she seems to like Blair more in the show.

I have no idea what to think of NB.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if I laugh or cry. Why, why, does this dude be another jerk? But happy for G being back!

Quote:
Exclusive: 'Gossip Girl' spots Anne Hathaway-inspired plot
Feb 5, 2009, 07:28 AM | by Michael Ausiello

Categories: Gossip Girl

Forget that ho-hum Oscar nomination. Now Anne Hathaway has something even cooler to brag about: her very own Gossip Girl plot!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the show is planning a season-ending story line loosely inspired by the actress' infamous (and fizzled) romance with Italian grifter Raffaello Follieri, who was convicted last October on 14 counts of wire fraud, money laundering, and conspiracy. In the world of Gossip Girl, Blake Lively's Serena will play the unsuspecting ingenue who falls for a handsome European socialite -- in this case a hunk named Giorgio (casting is under way).

Though she won't confirm or deny the story's Hathaway-esque twists, executive producer Stephanie Savage reveals that Serena's beau is "very well-traveled, part of the global elite. He's not a brooding artist like Dan or Aaron rose. He's definitely a grown-up, and that's something Serena is very attracted to."

Word is that GG's version of the story will take a turn that is so much darker than the Hathaway saga that it ultimately puts Serena's life in danger. Moreover, it triggers the return of Michelle Trachtenberg’s Georgina Sparks and casts our heroine's sworn frenemy in the unlikely role of savior.

What do you guys think? Is GG smart to be ripping stories from the headlines? Or are you annoyed that so early in its run, its writers are already cribbing plotlines from the tabs? Sound off below. (You first, Anne.)
Exclusive: 'Gossip Girl' spots Anne Hathaway-inspired plot | Gossip Girl | Ausiello Files | EW.com