Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by covington (View Post)
a big fan of CSN aren't you?
They're my two ships combined and I can't remember when, if ever, they've had a storyline that combined the three of them alone. Four years later, I'm actually getting my wish
Old 09-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
They're my two ships combined and I can't remember when, if ever, they've had a storyline that combined the three of them alone. Four years later, I'm actually getting my wish
Oh that's cool.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't have said no to Dan/Serena/Nate though, that's kind of my threesome OTP, weirdly enough.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I wouldn't have said no to Dan/Serena/Nate though, that's kind of my threesome OTP, weirdly enough.
huh what? I thought he was on your enemy #1 list (goes and ducks).

I have an affinity for DSN and DSB.

I think it would have been fun to see them all having fun in LA. the only time Dan gets to be light and carefree is around eric, serena, and nate.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Dan doesn't annoy me as much as he did before - I guess that's character progression for you, but I still can only ship him with Serena when he's with Nate as well. I haven't progressed that much
Old 09-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Dan doesn't annoy me as much as he did before - I guess that's character progression for you, but I still can only ship him with Serena when he's with Nate as well. I haven't progressed that much
LOL. Well, I've gone from hating nate to him being my second favorite boy. I still would rather have DS though. Somethings never change. I'm glad they let dan progress(but I always believed they would. It's nice to be right about atleast one thing.)
Old 09-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

And squashing the Brooklyn/UES rivalry and bringing in Dan more without him being the outcast has done wonders for my tolerance levels
Old 09-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
And squashing the Brooklyn/UES rivalry and bringing in Dan more without him being the outcast has done wonders for my tolerance levels
I always thought the rivalry was temporary, but I don't think we ever supposed to hate or love ues. Its just the setting. I do love how he's become more chillax, but that's pretty normal if you look at his age and experiences at the time.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

I think the fact he's actually able to be polite - and more - with Blair showcases his biggest changes.

No matter who I ship Serena with, I'm hoping she's single at the end of the series. It's better than disappointing whichever couple isn't picked, and S needs an open ended storyline that doesn't tie in with a man more than anyone on the show.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I think the fact he's actually able to be polite - and more - with Blair showcases his biggest changes.

No matter who I ship Serena with, I'm hoping she's single at the end of the series. It's better than disappointing whichever couple isn't picked, and S needs an open ended storyline that doesn't tie in with a man more than anyone on the show.
I guess I never saw him as rude, just snarky.

Ideally I'd love to see my ship end up together, but I'd be fine if DSN all ended up single. It would make sense so long as they all kept their friendships in tact.

http://www.fanforum.com/f282/serena-...ocus-63015135/