Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Serena S&S #25: Because no matter who we ship, we just want the best for our girl.

~ Welcome to the 25th Serena Spoilers&Speculations Thread ~

• ~

Spoilers:

I will reveal that Jenny is going to "get in between Nate and Serena," according to my rock-solid Gossip Girl source. We likey? We hatey? I'm thinking more of the latter... (source)

According to Kristin, Serena's dad will show up by the end of the season.

Also according to Kristin, Serena and Nate will become a "bona fide couple" this season.

Serena's journey in the latter half of the season is "a journey of redemption and maturity and understanding why she's doing the things she's doing and taking back control of that", but she will of course continue to mess up along the way. (source)

William Baldwin has been cast to play Serena's father, appearing in three episodes in late season three.

When Gossip Girl returns in March, Chace Crawford says, fans who've been campaigning for his character Nate to hook up with Serena (Blake Lively) will finally get their wish. "We hooked up in the pilot and the fans have wanted us back together ever since," says Chace. "There's a couple gratuitous scenes in Chuck and Nate's suite. And then some stuff happens at a party at the French Embassy." Watch for Serena to go all out when she puts together Nate's birthday party, involving what Chace calls an assassin type game. (source)

Chuck's mommy issues and Serena's daddy issues will "intersect".

Sebastian Stan has been on set and filmed scenes with Blake and Chace. Video of Serena/Carter scene being filmed here.

Episode 13: Jenny Full of Grace

promo

Episode 14: The Lady Vanished

Blake, Chace, Ed, and Leighton filming (video)

Episode 15: The Sixteen Year Old Virgin

Episode 16: The Empire Strikes Jack

Episode17: Inglorious Bassterds

casting call for Keith van der Woodsen, Serena and Eric's paternal uncle

Episode 18: The Unblairable Lightness of Being

Episode 19: Dr. Strangeloved

Newest Filming Pictures:

Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the new thread.

This thread hasn't moved this fast in a long time. I love all the conversation we have been having. This is the way it should always be. Hopefully it will continue.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Total Fan

Thanks!
Old 03-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenni_lynn (View Post)
thanks for the new thread.

This thread hasn't moved this fast in a long time. I love all the conversation we have been having. This is the way it should always be. Hopefully it will continue.
I concur, the key is respect as long as we accept we have different POV both of them valid we can all hang out in here and have fun

TFTNT
Old 03-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenni_lynn (View Post)
I agree, it's nice to see all the shipper groups getting along.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We'll see how long it lasts Let's all sit in a circle, hold hands, and sing kumbaya.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna<3 (View Post)
We'll see how long it lasts Let's all sit in a circle, hold hands, and sing kumbaya.

I swear I always try to be nice, the only time I´m not is when sarcasm post are directed towards me in a rude way, aside from that I can handle it
Old 03-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Total Fan

i got that once... its not good..
Old 03-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcandy4uM (View Post)
i got that once... its not good..
Sometimes my sarcasm radar is off, and I´m like wut , I can be sascastic sometimes, but I know who I can be sarcastic with like I know that person is gonna understand me.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Total Fan

I know right so we need to be civil, especially when it comes to S. no matter who we want her to be with. the point we're here is because of S.

because I got that once, I came here and wow! it's like a personal attack on me. just because I ship DS and it was a spoiler about DS. but whatever.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Everyone is very protective and sensitive about the couples they love. It's natural for that to happen. We just have to be as respectful as possible while making our point about what we think and what we would like to happen. It's refreshing to be able to post when everyone can have their opinions heard and not feel like they will be belittled for them.

With that said, I am very sarcastic by nature, so I have gone back and read my post and have been shocked b/c what seems okay in the moment is not okay after you go back and read it. I have to be really careful with that sometimes b/c people who don't normally post with me might not get it.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

I totally unsderstand and actually it always happens when we get info about NS or DS like for example if we get NS news bad or good i´d understand if you try and make the best for your ship, same with us, we´re always gonna see things in a way it benefits our couple

But still rude post shouldn´t be allowed in here, we can be a happy family wtih different taste

ETA: MTE Exactly Jenn, what may be fun for some people, may be rude to others , is all in the context
Old 03-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Total Fan

agree!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

Also, I like this new "family".