Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

thanks!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Blake covers also the italian mag "IO DONNA". She looks amazingly beautiful and it seems like the mag features 2 new outtakes of the Guy Aroch photoshoot she did. More here!

Old 07-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Can someone translate what it says on the cover?
Old 07-05-2011, 07:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

yes yes yes please someone translate it ?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG. Pretty!
Old 07-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Firtst I have to say that I'll buy this ASAP rarely she covers italian magazines...almost never but this Leo thing helped

anyway, that's what it says

Blake Lively "I hooked Leonardo (Di Caprio). But I don't know if I got a bargain: now everyone put the eyes on me. While I'm a home-loving woman with a secret wish: open a restaurant"

Translate the whole article would be too much hard for me but anyway the article title is "Now I'm really the gossip queen" and after it says: Until now, people spread gossips about her just in the show which made her famous, but since she's dating Leonardo Di Caprio she's in everyone's taget. "Luckily my parents taught me to review fame's importance" she tells. Here she talks also about cooking. And how it keeps boyfriends

This is in the first page of the article

In the interview she talks about cooking (also the fact she's thinking to open a restaurant), about diet and training (she starts with good resolutions every month, but then she hasn't time to go to gym and make sports, she's very busy), she talks a little about GL (the fact she changed her look and also the training she had for it), a little about her family of actors and about the fact she never studied acting and about how she loves fashion and Karl Lagerfeld atelier visit "it's been like a dream for me. The real reward for set diligence".

Nothing really new, anyway. She said those things also in other interviews

Old 07-06-2011, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for pics/translation
Old 07-06-2011, 06:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

that cover is gorgeous! Love it!
Thanks for the pic and translation - but I doubt she was the one who said she "hooked Leo" - it's probably the mags narrative then they added a quote from her about relationships in general.

Btw is it just me or are her international interviews always a little more informative than the us ones?!

BLAKE LIVELY HQ

Old 07-06-2011, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

aww Ilaria i love you
huge thx for the translation
Old 07-06-2011, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

You're welcome

Quote:
Thanks for the pic and translation - but I doubt she was the one who said she "hooked Leo" - it's probably the mags narrative then they added a quote from her about relationships in general.
yeah, I agree. A lot of magazines do that, it's not the first time I see it. They "created" a quote, but she never said that. Especially because in the interview she doesen't talk about Leo

Quote:
Btw is it just me or are her international interviews always a little more informative than the us ones?!
Really do you think that? I think, instead, that it's the opposite I can talk better about italian ones...here GG actors are not so famous (just few months ago we had Leighton interviewed by Glamour Italy, but I remember once Glamour used some Chace pictures taken by another Glamour, but in the italian ones they were used like simple models photos. I noticed Chace just because I knew those pictures, but in the magazine there wasn't a word about him. Oh, and about Leighton, we don't have her even as Herbal Essence testimonial...we have another anonymous model on ads). GG itself isn't famous. And when I read italian journalist interviewing GG actors, I always feel like they don't really know much about the show

Now I think that the Leo thing made Blake a little more famous also here...I remember one tv news where thay talked about her, few times ago. Oh, obviously they talked also about those nude pictures

Old 07-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The pictures are beatiful. Thanks for sharing and translating! (:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

you're welcome

I still can't believe an italian magazine interviewed her even if it's just the monthly supplement of a daily newspaper

Old 07-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
You're welcome
...Really do you think that? I think, instead, that it's the opposite I can talk better about italian ones...here GG actors are not so famous (just few months ago we had Leighton interviewed by Glamour Italy, but I remember once Glamour used some Chace pictures taken by another Glamour, but in the italian ones they were used like simple models photos. I noticed Chace just because I knew those pictures, but in the magazine there wasn't a word about him. Oh, and about Leighton, we don't have her even as Herbal Essence testimonial...we have another anonymous model on ads). GG itself isn't famous. And when I read italian journalist interviewing GG actors, I always feel like they don't really know much about the show

Now I think that the Leo thing made Blake a little more famous also here...I remember one tv news where thay talked about her, few times ago. Oh, obviously they talked also about those nude pictures
I meant "informative" as in her answers are a little more in depth; like a few weeks back for another international mag there was a really great quote from her about her relationship with Penn and how they are still friends that I had never heard before

I do agree that GG is more of a US show, cos although we get it here in the UK - there isn't that much promo for it and the ratings aren't that good either. The cast aren't as known here either. As for Leightons herbal essence gig I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't randomly seen a video of her photoshoot thing on YouTube. They use a normal model for the ads here too. So maybe Leighton is just the US ambassador for it.

I agree, the Leo romance has really made her more known internationally - I hope they last for a while. I think I want her in a relationship so that some of these stupid flirting/affair rumours can stop - ever since she became single the rumpled went into overdrive. Atleast of she's with Leo all we get is makeup/breakup rumours.

BLAKE LIVELY HQ

Old 07-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Reminder: #GossipGirl begins filming again tomorrow in NYC! They'll be filming around 77th and Columbus! Don't forget to send us ur pics!
Twitter
Old 07-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, so it's back.